Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite perfume

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currenly obsessed with almond blossom scent.. so basically I just use a bit of body oil after my shower.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Right now I'm in love with Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. My work is doing an event where I could get it for like 30% off but that's not enough to justify getting it when I need to save money. IDK. Also, I have such a huge stash of rollerball minis that I need to use.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lux violet perfume
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like any perfume by a pop singer, they small amazing. I tend to go super cheap so $7 Body Fantasies Signature or Axe Anarchy For Her.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want to try this...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pretty much never wear cologne, but when I do I wear Tommy Hilfiger cologne.
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to wear Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue until my mom caught a whiff and bought some for herself...I couldn't deal w smelling just like my mom, lol

Until last year I wore Dolce and Gabbana The One, and I still love it...but when I got pregnant I read something about how the chemicals they use can disrupt the endocrine system and potentially harm the developing baby, and decided to go hippie and (sob) not wear it anymore.

It is a beautiful scent, though
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    I used to wear Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue until my mom caught a whiff and bought some for herself...I couldn't deal w smelling just like my mom, lol

Until last year I wore Dolce and Gabbana The One, and I still love it...but when I got pregnant I read something about how the chemicals they use can disrupt the endocrine system and potentially harm the developing baby, and decided to go hippie and (sob) not wear it anymore.

It is a beautiful scent, though
    I agree that some have terrible things in them. I wish they would consider making a few out of natural oils
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I thought I was ordering my usual Gucci scent but somehow I was so preoccupied that I ordered "Gucci by Gucci". I won't bother sending it back but it cost enough that I will now have to wear it during autumn and winter. I do not like patchouli but others, I asked to smell it, like it. I feel really put off by this scent. Maybe I can give it to someone else.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...ucci-1150.html

It lasts a long time even when I washed it off. Perhaps I can learn to like the touch of patchouli in this formula but it just reminds me of some wannabe hippies I used to hang with. The pure stuff never smelled nice on them, or anyone else, that I can remember. It is the 2.5 oz bottle too. Would take a long time to use it all since I have others I prefer.

Edit: I had to add this in because it was so...

It actually grew on me so I wore it during the winter. I recently bought some Paris and Opium (new formula) and a new bottle of Opium (original and no longer made due to ingredients being unavailable for export) off ebay. It was overpriced but nostalgia or something. It reminds me of a girl I once knew. I also bought a bottle of Obsession, Lolita Lempicka and Si Lolita (this one I never tried so it will be a surprise). All the scents I own are perfect for my body chemistry and strangers comment that I smell good.

I spent way too much on perfume the past few months since I was running out. They will last me forever. Most days I am shampoo/conditioner/jasmine bodywash scented.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    I like this

I'm not sure why, but I like the sample vial a lot more than the actual bottle. When I spray it, it's way too heavy.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dont like any of the perfumes i have. I suck at picking out good perfumes for me ugh

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    I dont like any of the perfumes i have. I suck at picking out good perfumes for me ugh
    What do you like and what would be your "ideal" fragrance?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm in the process of amassing the fortune necessary to begin experimenting in this field but I do have an aspiration on this front. I will craft a fragrance that is uniquely my own. It will be subtle and all, but I do have an ambition to get a girl to recognize me on but my mere scent. That only I smell like that once you get close. Frequently imitated, never duplicated, driving PUA types mad in their search for my mysterious swagger scent that they just couldn't really figure out in the end...
    @Adam Strange understands the mirror relationship well in this context. ILI's like myself would rather never be named in history books so long as they achieved their goals. I'll gladly be but a whisper so long as my ultimate end was achieved. My name means nothing to me, what matters is my vision. So long as that comes to pass in a positive way I don't give one flying fuck if anyone remembers me. Most of us go unremembered anyway, to go unremembered even if willingly given a choice in the matter yet saying I don't give fuck, well, that takes some serious balls. The unsung movers and shakers of history, I would gladly desire to be amongst their number. The whisper that changed the world, the one genius that prevented a genocide though nobody ever got that fact... Such is the ideal goal of an ILI with a conscience. Nobody remembers, yet their world relied on people like them at the most crucial of moments...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    What do you like and what would be your "ideal" fragrance?
    idk man. i just want to smell sexy. lol

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

idk man. i just want to smell sexy. lol
    This is easily doable, just give a bit of a hint or at least a vague direction where you would want to go to. Floral? Oriental? Woody? Fresh? Fruity?
    I've tested tons of fragrances from different olfactory families and from my observation oriental-vanilla ones have the most impact, be it men or women.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is easily doable, just give a bit of a hint or at least a vague direction where you would want to go to. Floral? Oriental? Woody? Fresh? Fruity?
    I've tested tons of fragrances from different olfactory families and from my observation oriental-vanilla ones have the most impact, be it men or women.
    hmm i mean i know i like vanilla. Idk about the others. I like armani Si intense but i feel like its a little bit too heavy and makes me feel sick sometimes. I have one from body shop called red musk. I like it though it smells a little masculine. or more like unisex. I like cinnamon in it and the sweetness. Some perfumes i hate are chanel mademoiselle and dior miss dior. yuck

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

hmm i mean i know i like vanilla. Idk about the others. I like armani Si intense but i feel like its a little bit too heavy and makes me feel sick sometimes. I have one from body shop called red musk. I like it though it smells a little masculine. or more like unisex. I like cinnamon in it and the sweetness. Some perfumes i hate are chanel mademoiselle and dior miss dior. yuck
    Coco Mademoiselle and Si are both chypre fragrances, it's just Chanel uses more aldehydes there and that's probably what is bothering you in Si.
    If you like Oriental Vanilla, you can try from the mainstream perfumes which are easy to find the following :

• Dior addict (pure sweet vanilla)
    • Allure Chanel (vanilla with apricot, slightly sweet but not too much)
    • La petite robe noire Guerlain (sweet vanilla with berries)
    • Shalimar Guerlain (a bit salty vanilla, not really sweet)

And then tell me your impressions to guide your further, if you wish of course.

For cinnamon your have a lot of fragrances containing it in small amounts but it's not obvious at all as it's a component which is mainly synthesized.
    The most evident are:
    Kenzo Le Tigre (I think it's discontinued and it's not sweet)
    L by Lolita Lempicka, an interesting salty-sweety cinnamon combination
    Definitely Rousse from Serge Lutens but I don't know if you can find it in your country, it's a niche brand not known by mainstream consumers, besides it's expensive
    Ambre Narguilé from Hermès too, it's a bit fauve. Not easy to find because private collection available only in their boutiques, very expensive as well
    Oh and Cinnabar from Estée Lauder but it sort of reminds me Opium YSL a bit, cinnamon is not very outstanding there
    Youth Dew by Estée Lauder as well but it's quite heavy, don't overuse it.
    What else... Dolce Vita by Dior
    And one of my favourites, Angélique Noire by Guerlain, not really an evident cinnamon but somehow it gets mildly spicy on my skin with a little touch of it. A crazy success with guys.
    http://www.guerlain.com/fr/fr-fr/les...-parfum-flacon

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Coco Mademoiselle and Si are both chypre fragrances, it's just Chanel uses more aldehydes there and that's probably what is bothering you in Si.
    If you like Oriental Vanilla, you can try from the mainstream perfumes which are easy to find the following :

• Dior addict (pure sweet vanilla)
    • Allure Chanel (vanilla with apricot, slightly sweet but not too much)
    • La petite robe noire Guerlain (sweet vanilla with berries)
    • Shalimar Guerlain (a bit salty vanilla, not really sweet)

And then tell me your impressions to guide your further, if you wish of course.

For cinnamon your have a lot of fragrances containing it in small amounts but it's not obvious at all as it's a component which is mainly synthesized.
    The most evident are:
    Kenzo Le Tigre (I think it's discontinued and it's not sweet)
    L by Lolita Lempicka, an interesting salty-sweety cinnamon combination
    Definitely Rousse from Serge Lutens but I don't know if you can find it in your country, it's a niche brand not known by mainstream consumers, besides it's expensive
    Ambre Narguilé from Hermès too, it's a bit fauve. Not easy to find because private collection available only in their boutiques, very expensive as well
    Oh and Cinnabar from Estée Lauder but it sort of reminds me Opium YSL a bit, cinnamon is not very outstanding there
    Youth Dew by Estée Lauder as well but it's quite heavy, don't overuse it.
    What else... Dolce Vita by Dior
    And one of my favourites, Angélique Noire by Guerlain, not really an evident cinnamon but somehow it gets mildly spicy on my skin with a little touch of it. A crazy success with guys.
    http://www.guerlain.com/fr/fr-fr/les...-parfum-flacon
    I'll check these out thanks!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Used to wear Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme. Looks like this. I've been told that it fits my personality, dark and intense

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sensitive to a lot of perfume so I wear essential oils sometimes. Spearmint, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Pinetree are my favorites.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lavender essential oil for me lately ._.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm revisiting my list

Okay so I currently own

Madmoiselle by Chanel
    Le Perfume by Ellie Saab
    Nicole by Nicole Miller

But since I am the dual of LSE's who love a good smelling person I look around for things that I like and may consider getting in the future
    Those are

Daisy Fresh Blush by Marc Jacobs
    And
    Black Opium by YSL

Ugh turns out I smell the perfume and then in 15 minutes get nauseous and shower it off
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this!

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been into perfume much, but the one time I got any it was this: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...horia-253.html

Between it lasting all day if you spray just a little bit, and my hiatuses in wearing perfume at all (hearing various reasons not to, using scented lotion, etc.) it lasted quite a while. I even looked up to make sure I wasn't wearing some sort of goofy high schooler perfume and nope. Getting it was a great story since it was one of 3 perfumes at the mall that wasn't for old people and the other two were in a ladybug and a daisy bottle and smelled like different kinds of citrus, and then there's Euphoria by Calvin Klein™, and I was just like "That's more like what I'm looking for..." I ended up getting a lot of compliments on it so at least I can be glad I can wear the more "mature" and "sexy" perfumes easy. But I feel like if I got a new one I'd probably get a different one (I liked this one a lot but I want to try more, but still no fruity dish soap fragrances ).

Love how over-the-top the reviews on this site are:

Quote Originally Posted by Callisa'sBlueSky
    Whenever I am in the mood for a darker fragrance I reach for Euphoria. I think the name is kind if ironic because to me Euphoria is a deep, dark and somewhat melancholic scent. But that is not to say that I don't love it, I truly do. It has a special place in my wardrobe for dark, damp days when I just want to wallow in the darker aspects of life. It is a bitter sweet symphony. It opens with very dark red berries, which lends this perfume the strange element of alternating between juicy sweet and immensely bitter. On my skin I do not get any of the lotus, only orchid. Not white or pink orchids, but I imagine them to be a bouquet of dark red and dark purple orchids. Then the mahogany makes it's appearance which is just a very beautiful. The entire scent feels somewhat gothic. I get the seductive aspect, but it is a different kind of seduction. It is the bitter pleasures of a forbidden seduction. I can imagine a beautiful gothic looking vampire lady pulling this scent off. I get deep reds and dark purples from Euphoria, a sweet yet bitter forlorn melancholy. This is a beautiful scent to wear during cold rainy days when you don't feel like a bright cheery perfume to contradict the weather. If you want a dark scent to suit your dreary day then reach for this. Perhaps there is some often overlooked euphoria in the darker, hidden aspects of life.

Quote Originally Posted by mimissecat
    This has not been reformulated. It smells exactly like the rollerball I have from like... 10 years ago. So I really don't get what people are talking about. If it's been reformulated, it's definitely not the smell, might be the quality of it that's changed.

It's sexy and dominating, and it fits a woman with a masculine side perfectly. Or a very bossy woman. I like Forbidden Euphoria more, but this is also good. A big like from me.

Quote Originally Posted by aquarius_moon
    If you’re considering buying Euphoria, don’t merely test it but wear it for a couple of hours before you decide. I, for one, was nearly misled by the opening, which seemed to promise such a gorgeous oriental that I thought, “Where has this retro beauty been all my life!” In less than fifteen minutes, I was thinking, “Hmm, maybe too retro after all, and common, and my actual 80s scents are far superior.” Soon after that, I was slouching my shoulders, hoping no one could smell me. Rather than retro, Euphoria became to me cheap and suffocating, and that way it stayed till the end, changing neither in character nor in volume. It didn’t so much progress as shed the mask.

For my own curiosity and so as to be informative rather than rude, I wish I could find the culprit among the notes, but I’m stumped. We all know that listed notes bear merely a poetic relationship with scents, but in this case, I can’t even begin to reconcile them. If I had to make my own list, I’d probably come up with something like ‘rose, carnation, patchouli,' and the rest of it I’d ascribe to imaginary notes I’d call 'molasses' and ‘Venus trap’ or other carnivorous plant. (Who knows if the copywriters thought along the same lines when they came up with ‘orchid.’)

Since I can’t discern what this perfume smells like, I’m lost in a flurry of unflattering clichés it brings to mind. My first impulse is to call it ‘the quintessential old lady scent.’ My second impulse is to call it ‘a perfume a streetwalker would refuse to wear on the grounds of it being too vulgar.’ To reconcile somewhat puzzling ideas of cheapness, vulgarity, and old ladies, I even came up with a story or two. In one, a young woman palms off an unwanted gift on a benign great aunt, and the unsuspecting old lady wears it out of sentimentality. In another, the old lady is a tragic former showgirl falling to dementia, this one to the tune of Lola, the character from the old Barry Manilow song.

If these descriptions reek subtly of sexism, it’s where Euphoria takes my mind. Far from being ‘too masculine’ or ‘power woman’ as some reviewers perceive it, to my nose it's grotesquely ‘feminine’ in the way a misogynist 19th century thinker might mean it. It's like a portrait of femininity seen as a sticky mess of neurotic emotions, carnal desires, and some base seductive cunning, with added strokes of decay, melancholy, and schmaltz. I don’t like this portrait, and I don’t like Euphoria. ‘Masculinity’ (in the most abstract sense, as opposite polarity) may be precisely what it lacks—some yang to cut through all the yin, balance the composition, and make it less one-dimensional in its attempt to woo the senses.

It goes without saying that these are just my (idiosyncratic?) impressions, and I hasten to add that I’m not on the hate-Calvin-Klein wagon. I like a number of the older releases and Beauty among the newer ones. The best I can say for Euphoria is that it doesn't smell 'chemical' or cause headaches.

My favorite perfume is "Dunhil Desire" in red alcoholic its fragrance is very awesome I never use any other scent only use this

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

black-orchid-by-tom-ford-eau-de-parfum-for-women-d-20150203205616753~7715835w.jpg

Tom Ford's Black Orchid in the cooler months.

Gucci Pour Homme II and YSL's L'homme are my super-safe, summerish defaults. I struggle with warm weather scents since I prefer spicy, balsamic, and resinous notes.

In a perfect world, my summer fallback would be Aventus. I like the way it smells but oh do I hate the way it sells.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teint De Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...eige-5079.html
    (the ultimate powder smell, wear it with leather and harsh eyeliner to confuse the enemy)

L'Amandiere by James Heeley
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ere-13542.html
    (green and white floral with some creamy almond, it captures the essence of spring well)

Death and Decay by Lush
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...cay-26630.html
    (a funeral on a rainy day, as you're looking at the white flowers on the casket)

Aristocrat For Her by Ajmal
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Her-50024.html
    (playful, elegant, enchanting and feminine)

Blue Amber by Montale
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...mber-3759.html
    (the sweet start is only there to play with you, before the scent sucks you in with a dark twist, it changes beautifully as time goes by)

1740 Marquis de Sade by Histoires de Parfums
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Sade-8590.html
    (I love the idea behind the fragrance house - creating scents based on historical figures and locations - Marquis de Sade is alarmingly sweet, comforting and warm, mixed with a lot of leather, immortelle and patchouli)

Biblioteca de Babel by Fueguia 1833
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...bel-16419.html
    (this perfume is part of the collection dedicated to Jorge Luis Borges - the sweet smell of fragile brown pages one finds in a library book, wooden shelves, dusty tobacco and warm spices)

Womanity by Mugler
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...nity-8766.html
    (a bizarre and controversial scent that punches you in the face, paired with strong longevity, and a sillage that will be smelled even 5 hours after you leaving the place in question - a very feminine mixture of savory (caviar) and sweet (fig) notes, that will hopefully disturb the peace in a completely harmless way)
    Last edited by Asenath; 04-23-2020 at 04:38 PM.

I want to know
    if you know
    how to melt into that fierce heat of living
    falling toward
    the center of your longing

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a perfume, but it should be, texas mountain laurel

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For myself/guys: Polo Blue Sport, Ralph Lauren

Women: Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Tsar Van Cleef & Arpels for men is a Woody Aromatic fragrance that was launched in 1989. Tsar Van Cleef & Arpels for men top notes are artemisia, coriander, lavender, green notes, neroli and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, juniper berries, tarragon, orris root, jasmine, caraway, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are leather, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, coconut, oakmoss and cedar."

Last edited by Tallmo; 06-06-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Death and decay but not the perfume
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juicy Couture Noir
    Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
    Gilette men's deodorant
    Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donna Born in Roma Valentino
    Flowerbomb Viktor&Rolf
    Chloé (the rose one)
    Good Girl Carolina Herrera
    Mon Paris Intensément YSL
    Amber Prada
    Candy Prada

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really love the scent of Acqua di Santa Maria Novella Profumo. Never bought it but smelled a sample and it was heaven.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought Red Vanilla from Zara and it smells like La Vie est Belle. Amazing!!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

currently I sport ocean surf speed stick. Sometimes i smell like my lavender peppermint hair conditioner or my basil shampoo bar. I didn't chooose either, but they're nice. I also smell like cocoa butter lotion cause i have dry fucking skin.

I used to wear Elige "Top notes are Lily, Peony, Freesia and Cyclamen; middle notes are Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose, Marigold and Mandarin Orange; base notes are Sandalwood, White Pepper, Patchouli, Mahogany and Orris Root."

That was pleasant. But it's not worth it to me now to buy cologne. Gotta keep the lights on and buy my textbooks. I'm glad about this thread. I forgot how much I enjoyed that perfume. You couldn't smell the patchouli.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YSL Black Opium
    Tocca Cleopatra
    Prada Candy
    Right now I’m wearing Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere. Idk if I like it.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not my personal favorite but everyone else likes it:

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jazz Club
    Mont Blanc Legend Spirit
    Eau Fraiche
    Ombre Nomade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast