Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 161 to 186 of 186

Thread: Discussion of LSI-ISTj Subtypes

  1. #161
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    (ง •̀_•́)ง
    TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dam.. I don't see why one would have such an outburst at what @SnatchYourWeave said :/.. idk, what she says is usually very easy to understand and follow. Kinda relaxing tbh..

  2. #162

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Dam.. I don't see why one would have such an outburst at what @SnatchYourWeave said :/.. idk, what she says is usually very easy to understand and follow. Kinda relaxing tbh..
    There was nothing 'triggering' in her (Snatch's) first post tbh. Or I fail to see it.

  3. #163

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA I knew you’d show your true colors. You’re the one who kept asking me repetitive hand-holding questions and idiotic remedial MBTI dichotomy nonsense while I was being patient and friendly towards you by answering everything in good faith. Now you lash back like a whiny little bitch because you felt attacked that my explanation made you look like a fool. You’re the one who opened the door. Not my fault you’re dense and not SLE. You’re not even a Ti ego. I’ve explained the logical reasoning multiple times and all you could do is keep parroting someone else's words as if they’re your own. All you do is keep circle jerking and repeating the same shit over and over as if that’ll make become the truth. I’ve expounded a truth on you, any Ti ego would have already reasoned out theory without any verbatim adherence to Te quotes. You can't even come up with your own arguments to validate your stance which is the most pathetic part.

    In reality, I didn't criticize you, I just allowed you to reveal how incompetent you are. You’ve got shit for brains, you can’t articulate your thoughts because you haven’t got any and rely on regurgitating someone else’s words. That’s not criticism. That’s just a matter of fact.
    Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

    ...

    But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.

  4. #164

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Dam.. I don't see why one would have such an outburst at what @SnatchYourWeave said :/.. idk, what she says is usually very easy to understand and follow. Kinda relaxing tbh..
    I suspect you should reread the name next to the post... Yeah, I don't see either why she had such an outburst.


    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There was nothing 'triggering' in her (Snatch's) first post tbh. Or I fail to see it.
    Well, since it was Snatch who got fully triggered, not me, I agree with your post. I'm also not sure tho what was so triggering in my post to her. Yes, I did get slightly hostile back to her slight hostility, and I escalated slightly, but wow. That there (above my post) was quite the awesomely big escalation, lol.

    I mean, people need to get a life. Getting like this over bullshitty socionics rabbitholes....not worth it lol. Pardon, Astronics rabbitholes.

  5. #165

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @grumpyvic81
    LOL, it is a freaking useless rabbithole. Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it. Ironically, the only person who did care about it was an abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions. And anytime I get too sucked into typology is when my relationships fall apart because individual differences ironically become discarded for overly intellectualized mental masturbation. People's own individual histories are just as important as their supposed type in order to get a complete picture.of a person.

    Like shotgunfingers seems like a very good example of a LSI but that doesn't mean he can speak to the full spectrum of experience of an LSI and neither can other LSIs necessarily speak on his behalf to fully understand his experience. The same can be said for you and snatch in your respective typings. Otherwise, it just becomes blind arrogance.

    I understand typology is essentially a way of processing information but there are biases outside of type which can influence overall presentation. This is probably a major factor in why there are several different interpretations and disagreements regarding typology and Socionics in the first place.

    However, it is a fun thought exercise just as long as one doesn't take it too seriously. It, afterall, is just one tool of many.
    Last edited by SojournInLimbo; 10-22-2020 at 08:48 AM.

  6. #166
    SnatchYourWeave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Discussion of LSI-ISTj Subtypes

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

    ...

    But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #167
    Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it.
    Ahh thanks.
    ~Fish heads, fish heads, rolli polli fish heads~
    ~Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!~

  8. #168

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.

  9. #169

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    LOL, it is a freaking useless rabbithole. Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it. Ironically, the only person who did care about it was an abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions. And anytime I get too sucked into typology is when my relationships fall apart because individual differences ironically become discarded for overly intellectualized mental masturbation. People's own individual histories are just as important as their supposed type in order to get a complete picture.of a person.

    Like shotgunfingers seems like a very good example of a LSI but that doesn't mean he can speak to the full spectrum of experience of an LSI and neither can other LSIs necessarily speak on his behalf to fully understand his experience. The same can be said for you and snatch in your respective typings. Otherwise, it just becomes blind arrogance.

    I understand typology is essentially a way of processing information but there are biases outside of type which can influence overall presentation. This is probably a major factor in why there are several different interpretations and disagreements regarding typology and Socionics in the first place.

    However, it is a fun thought exercise just as long as one doesn't take it too seriously. It, afterall, is just one tool of many.
    I agree. Actually I'm on here because I like to read about patterns but I wouldn't take the "logical model" behind them seriously. It's a bad little habit typing people lol, I try to say that they fit x type's trope and such, because to me it really is about the patterns only. So there is something in the typology resources but it's not really about the model to me. LOL "abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions" yeah the "model" is schizophrenic enough for that. If you are interested in information processing, there's alot on it in psychology really.

  10. #170
    SnatchYourWeave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.
    It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.

  11. #171

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.
    I don't know what got rattled around in your head so much that you still can't let go of the disagreement on the *subtype* of a person in a fringe astrology-esque theory........ but this drama is getting too repetitive and boring. I plain don't have time for this so calm your shit.

  12. #172
    SnatchYourWeave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I don't know what got rattled around in your head so much that you still can't let go of the disagreement on the *subtype* of a person in a fringe astrology-esque theory........ but this drama is getting too repetitive and boring. I plain don't have time for this so calm your shit.
    Listen Myst, stop going around in circles. We’ve been long past talking my LSI friend and quite frankly, your interest in her is fucking creepy as hell. You had to circle back. You’re not her. You’ll never be as pretty or accomplished as her. You’re so emotionally and socially retarded it comes out screaming “autism!” in all your posts. So no, it’s never been about me, it’s about your broken brain and your anal inability to accept any answers that don’t fit perfectly inside that borked brain of yours. You literally know nothing of socionics theory and need everyone to spell out how concepts manifest in reality. You’re literally shooting in the dark. You’re desperate for attention and pester people by circling around the same thing and are no closer to the answer.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #173
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    (ง •̀_•́)ง
    TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yesterday had to take the COVID test, because I had almost 39 Celsius fever. Test involves sticking a long plastic stick through the nose deep into the nasal cavity. It had to be done so the rest of my family knows wtf they should do, go into lock down or not. The others were too squeamish to do it, so with a high fever and shit I stuck that shit into my face and wiggled it around for 15 seconds to get a good sample. Test was negative.

    now that the fever is gone I'm reminded of the fact, that I seem to easily endure discomfort for the sake of getting shit done. Not valued but strong Si confirmed. It seems Gulenko was right..
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.

  14. #174
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cheezdust Christ

  15. #175
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    She does know on the professional level that I am very qualified, because I worked as a production assistant (for a large network). Much of it goes to the fact that I easily impose my will on others without any thought behind it and don’t give a shit who says no. She doesn’t operate that way and doesn’t bypass rules and she won’t coerce. But to me, if you want this result, you’ll do as I say. And I don’t give orders and not participate. I’m present, coordinate activities that would be conducive to the goals and I would also be there doing what they’re doing- I went to the gym consistently and worked out with them, kept on top of their diets and even ate the same as them when in company, sat there during recording sessions and gave them suggestions and how to implement it, etc.
    Wot. Can I ask why you were doing this personal trainer-esque stuff? I didn’t know music production was like the military.

  16. #176
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ni ego
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Wot. Can I ask why you were doing this personal trainer-esque stuff? I didn’t know music production was like the military.
    cause she's chad SLE obviously

  17. #177
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway I low-key stan this thread because I’m thinking of dating an LSI sugar daddy for the lulz. Keep it coming.

  18. #178

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Listen Myst, stop going around in circles. We’ve been long past talking my LSI friend and quite frankly, your interest in her is fucking creepy as hell. You had to circle back. You’re not her. You’ll never be as pretty or accomplished as her. You’re so emotionally and socially retarded it comes out screaming “autism!” in all your posts. So no, it’s never been about me, it’s about your broken brain and your anal inability to accept any answers that don’t fit perfectly inside that borked brain of yours. You literally know nothing of socionics theory and need everyone to spell out how concepts manifest in reality. You’re literally shooting in the dark. You’re desperate for attention and pester people by circling around the same thing and are no closer to the answer.
    lol. 1) I'm not Myst. I heard that's someone's pet theory on here who likes to spread it and talk shit behind my back. I mean I'm not surprised, some people are just like that. 2) If only you could have the ability to clearly name as to what thing I'm trying to circle around in your imagination.

    But no, because you only have such a vague schizophrenic idea about me and who I am that you are just making yourself sound ridiculous and actively pathetic with all this blind and schizophrenic crazy of yours, with you letting yourself and your judgment be affected by the hate of other people to top off all that. You don't even know me, we never even talked before, so you are coming off really weird and severely fucked up about all this. Yeah, I'm bored of all the aimless hate. It's just disgusting, sorry. And yes, schizophrenic.


  19. #179

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually @SnatchYourWeave

    I realise now that sbbds probably stirred shit behind my back right away and not just later. So if that caused the initial and subsequent crazy escalation by you then I understand.

    @sbbds I absolutely do not find it cool that you actively egg on others and have them make themselves look like a fool of themselves in public getting at me like some crazy idiot out of nowhere when they originally would not have done so.

    And I find it even less cool and I find it actively crazy malicious and hateful that you are acting like that and that you don't consider anyone else's well-being in the process, just your own. And of course you try to lie in the face of me when I bring this up. ... But I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

    Sorry Snatch, if that is what this was then we can both forget about this crazy argument. Thanks.

  20. #180
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @SnatchYourWeave For some context, @grumpyvic81 thinks that you and I have talked before in private lol.

  21. #181

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @SnatchYourWeave For some context, @grumpyvic81 thinks that you and I have talked before in private lol.
    I mean even if you two didn't talk in private - though I know for a fact that you did talk about me with others and not just Viktor no - you did attempt to smear me in public and you claim she may have read that before & it was also where you did egg on Viktor, that one was too obvious because he directly parroted your thoughts and he directly called you into the thread too. So it's not cool. And you liking that post of mine above just shows how you just enjoy bad drama for fun. Gonna stop feeding that now & forever, good luck trying to get a rise out of me, either you or Snatch, I don't have time for this teenager drama

  22. #182
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I mean even if you two didn't talk in private - though I know for a fact that you did talk about me with others and not just Viktor no - you did attempt to smear me in public and you claim she may have read that before & it was also where you did egg on Viktor, that one was too obvious because he directly parroted your thoughts and he directly called you into the thread too. So it's not cool. And you liking that post of mine above just shows how you just enjoy bad drama for fun. Gonna stop feeding that now & forever, good luck trying to get a rise out of me, either you or Snatch, I don't have time for this teenager drama
    ... You are literally feeding it because this happened months ago and I haven’t mentioned it since then. I’m not trying to egg her on here; my first comment in here was because I found it overly dramatic. In any case, she also seems to think I’m EII, so I don’t think she’d take me seriously.

    Also, I wasn’t even trying to “smear” you back then, you were just being really aggressive and argumentative with me, and I didn’t have control over what Viktor says/does either.

    And yeah, I did like your post because I find it absurd.

  23. #183
    Desert Financial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    TIM
    LSI Ti E6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,831
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    LOL, it is a freaking useless rabbithole. Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it. Ironically, the only person who did care about it was an abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions. And anytime I get too sucked into typology is when my relationships fall apart because individual differences ironically become discarded for overly intellectualized mental masturbation. People's own individual histories are just as important as their supposed type in order to get a complete picture.of a person.

    Like shotgunfingers seems like a very good example of a LSI but that doesn't mean he can speak to the full spectrum of experience of an LSI and neither can other LSIs necessarily speak on his behalf to fully understand his experience. The same can be said for you and snatch in your respective typings. Otherwise, it just becomes blind arrogance.

    I understand typology is essentially a way of processing information but there are biases outside of type which can influence overall presentation. This is probably a major factor in why there are several different interpretations and disagreements regarding typology and Socionics in the first place.

    However, it is a fun thought exercise just as long as one doesn't take it too seriously. It, afterall, is just one tool of many.
    You think that I was an abusive asshat because of typology?

    No, I was an abusive asshat long before I ever learned about typology. I abused my parents physically, psychologically, emotionally, and financially.

    The problem is when people refuse to own their own will - whether it be because they blame ethereal concepts like Se, or typology as a whole, or other things - or people - entirely.

  24. #184
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,444
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can we go back to typology please?

  25. #185
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Can we go back to typology please?
    Change is all part of life. Everything evolves, including this thread!

  26. #186

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Financial View Post
    You think that I was an abusive asshat because of typology?

    No, I was an abusive asshat long before I ever learned about typology. I abused my parents physically, psychologically, emotionally, and financially.

    The problem is when people refuse to own their own will - whether it be because they blame ethereal concepts like Se, or typology as a whole, or other things - or people - entirely.
    At the very least, it seemed like it was used as an excuse for it. I have always known that it was way beyond typology and a long history before that. I was trying to tell you in my own misguided way.

    I am extremely grateful that you fully understand it now.

    EDIT: I am leaving this alone now because you said you wanted nothing to do with me. My goals are officially done on here. I knew you wouldn't resist keeping tabs on me.

    I have no regrets to dating you. Despite the extreme level of toxicity, you were the only one to push past my defenses that I couldn't keep running. I needed someone that dysfunctional to get through to me. I believe I was kinda like that for you.
    Last edited by SojournInLimbo; Today at 09:17 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •