Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Discussion of LSI-ISTj Subtypes

TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dam.. I don't see why one would have such an outburst at what @SnatchYourWeave said :/.. idk, what she says is usually very easy to understand and follow. Kinda relaxing tbh..

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Dam.. I don't see why one would have such an outburst at what @SnatchYourWeave said :/.. idk, what she says is usually very easy to understand and follow. Kinda relaxing tbh..
    There was nothing 'triggering' in her (Snatch's) first post tbh. Or I fail to see it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA I knew you’d show your true colors. You’re the one who kept asking me repetitive hand-holding questions and idiotic remedial MBTI dichotomy nonsense while I was being patient and friendly towards you by answering everything in good faith. Now you lash back like a whiny little bitch because you felt attacked that my explanation made you look like a fool. You’re the one who opened the door. Not my fault you’re dense and not SLE. You’re not even a Ti ego. I’ve explained the logical reasoning multiple times and all you could do is keep parroting someone else's words as if they’re your own. All you do is keep circle jerking and repeating the same shit over and over as if that’ll make become the truth. I’ve expounded a truth on you, any Ti ego would have already reasoned out theory without any verbatim adherence to Te quotes. You can't even come up with your own arguments to validate your stance which is the most pathetic part.

In reality, I didn't criticize you, I just allowed you to reveal how incompetent you are. You’ve got shit for brains, you can’t articulate your thoughts because you haven’t got any and rely on regurgitating someone else’s words. That’s not criticism. That’s just a matter of fact.
    Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I suspect you should reread the name next to the post... Yeah, I don't see either why she had such an outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There was nothing 'triggering' in her (Snatch's) first post tbh. Or I fail to see it.
    Well, since it was Snatch who got fully triggered, not me, I agree with your post. I'm also not sure tho what was so triggering in my post to her. Yes, I did get slightly hostile back to her slight hostility, and I escalated slightly, but wow. That there (above my post) was quite the awesomely big escalation, lol.

I mean, people need to get a life. Getting like this over bullshitty socionics rabbitholes....not worth it lol. Pardon, Astronics rabbitholes.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@grumpyvic81
    LOL, it is a freaking useless rabbithole. Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it. Ironically, the only person who did care about it was an abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions. And anytime I get too sucked into typology is when my relationships fall apart because individual differences ironically become discarded for overly intellectualized mental masturbation. People's own individual histories are just as important as their supposed type in order to get a complete picture.of a person.

Like shotgunfingers seems like a very good example of a LSI but that doesn't mean he can speak to the full spectrum of experience of an LSI and neither can other LSIs necessarily speak on his behalf to fully understand his experience. The same can be said for you and snatch in your respective typings. Otherwise, it just becomes blind arrogance.

I understand typology is essentially a way of processing information but there are biases outside of type which can influence overall presentation. This is probably a major factor in why there are several different interpretations and disagreements regarding typology and Socionics in the first place.

However, it is a fun thought exercise just as long as one doesn't take it too seriously. It, afterall, is just one tool of many.
    Last edited by SojournInLimbo; Today at 08:48 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discussion of LSI-ISTj Subtypes

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it.
    Ahh thanks.
    ~Fish heads, fish heads, rolli polli fish heads~
    ~Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!~

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    LOL, it is a freaking useless rabbithole. Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it. Ironically, the only person who did care about it was an abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions. And anytime I get too sucked into typology is when my relationships fall apart because individual differences ironically become discarded for overly intellectualized mental masturbation. People's own individual histories are just as important as their supposed type in order to get a complete picture.of a person.

Like shotgunfingers seems like a very good example of a LSI but that doesn't mean he can speak to the full spectrum of experience of an LSI and neither can other LSIs necessarily speak on his behalf to fully understand his experience. The same can be said for you and snatch in your respective typings. Otherwise, it just becomes blind arrogance.

I understand typology is essentially a way of processing information but there are biases outside of type which can influence overall presentation. This is probably a major factor in why there are several different interpretations and disagreements regarding typology and Socionics in the first place.

However, it is a fun thought exercise just as long as one doesn't take it too seriously. It, afterall, is just one tool of many.
    I agree. Actually I'm on here because I like to read about patterns but I wouldn't take the "logical model" behind them seriously. It's a bad little habit typing people lol, I try to say that they fit x type's trope and such, because to me it really is about the patterns only. So there is something in the typology resources but it's not really about the model to me. LOL "abusive asshat due to ridiculous type-based assumptions" yeah the "model" is schizophrenic enough for that. If you are interested in information processing, there's alot on it in psychology really.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.
    It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345