Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool mu4 Appreciation Thread

I literally don't care if I get banned since I don't have anything else to say. I already didn't have anything else to write on my attempt at a 16types Adventures thread and I'll be glad to let bnd say what he wants in it, it's his story originally after all. I just want to say one thing I appreciate mu4 for is working in software engineering and having to deal with irritating compsci people all day day in and day out who have no idea how to program but have a huge ego regardless, and if that's a relevant topic to you check out my Heresy Thread where I talk about Dijkstra who also criticizes that kind of thing from different directions, I'm going to have a long future of that myself unless I can be one of the people who does something to change that culture which isn't easy and I don't think I'd do that alone.

Another thing I appreciate is mu4 being on a site with so much awful stuff going on in the shadows and in backchannels, that's not mu4's fault and he isn't responsible for it since that's just part and parcel of owning a site with any level of activity, but he still has to clean things up and get rid of all the really sketchy, illegal, and grossly immoral stuff as far as possible. Yes, I was teasing mu4 for coincidentally calling romance a bourgeoisie social construct right after I posted about how un-romantic I thought socionics was in the Heresy Thread, but for all his faults he does some things right and I'm going to thank him for making the world slightly better through those things. I hope he can stop being a tankie, but I still thank him despite the fact he's a tankie.

So I post this thread in honor of mu4's hard work keeping up this forum, including keeping down the bad people, and at his job.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He needs to clean up the lameness here on his site, meaning chronic spamming and battle typing in that context, with all the insults surrounding it.

It is a significant degradation to any forum.

Wake up.

Care.

This has been mentioned by others here in time, also.

To the most casual observer who has any sense of decency, this place is inhabited by a few emotionally ill people, judging it by the lack of self control in attacks on others, lack of reasonableness, and a wanton disregard for others.

It sells nothing to the public.

You wonder how many peer in here who take a pass on membership when onlooking at it all.

If you fail to see it, then you flock with the other birds in this bad weather.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There's no need for the reverse psychology (Just be honest, you care if you get banned or not or you would stop trying to get unbanned or making new accounts when you are banned) or the schmoozing up to the head manager, you're allowed to stay AFAIK.

Congratulations. Just be wise and understand the only thing worse than not getting what you want, is getting exactly what you want- or something like that.

I'll get over it. Obviously I didn't appreciate you trolling me in your story but I did get you back so I guess fair is fair. I mean obviously it's up to mu4 if you stay here or not so that's why you are trying to kiss his ass.

But if it's just another manipulation in order to keep trolling or spamming shit or insulting others and accusing them of Sataism than that's blah.

I can't make you out to be the scapegoat either, and I don't like to hold grudges- I'm not Gamma after all. I'M KIDDING EVERY1, RELAX. It is mu4's fault in the sense crap like this on the forum is allowed too much, and the compassionate IEE is correct. Too many trollers and abusive ppl are left run amock. Look at how long absurd and k0rpsey and other people were allowed to troll here before his morality chip kicked on. Why? All in the name of freedom? Yeah I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer felt free as fuck himself when he was cutting up teenage boys.

The place can only be as good as the head owner cares for it- that's for sure. Saying 'that's up to you to decide' is what bad bosses do. Businesses that have bosses like that usually fail. This isn't a business I know, but I have Te PoLR it's all just institutional glop to me.

I thought about quitting being a mod, I don't really like it- but I readily and proudly admit the only reason I'm a moderator here and don't just quit is not because I enjoy being mu4's lapdog or I'm being manipulated by mu4- but because I literally enjoy saying 'suck it' to the cuntservatives on this site who don't think I should have any power online or in the real world. It's petty sure, but I don't care. /shrug I'm willing to drink a little poison hoping my enemies die.

And don't try to schoomize up to me and say I'm some brilliant creative writer or that I would make a better owner than mu4 because I don't think that's true either. Maybe the part about me being a brilliant writer though. (Kidding)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're all trapped here !

Last edited by godslave; 03-17-2024 at 04:57 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you keep malding over this site bruh its not worth it

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    There's no need for the reverse psychology (Just be honest, you care if you get banned or not or you would stop trying to get unbanned or making new accounts when you are banned) or the schmoozing up to the head manager, you're allowed to stay AFAIK.

Congratulations. Just be wise and understand the only thing worse than not getting what you want, is getting exactly what you want- or something like that.

I'll get over it. Obviously I didn't appreciate you trolling me in your story but I did get you back so I guess fair is fair. I mean obviously it's up to mu4 if you stay here or not so that's why you are trying to kiss his ass.

But if it's just another manipulation in order to keep trolling or spamming shit or insulting others and accusing them of Sataism than that's blah.

I can't make you out to be the scapegoat either, and I don't like to hold grudges- I'm not Gamma after all. I'M KIDDING EVERY1, RELAX. It is mu4's fault in the sense crap like this on the forum is allowed too much, and the compassionate IEE is correct. Too many trollers and abusive ppl are left run amock. Look at how long absurd and k0rpsey and other people were allowed to troll here before his morality chip kicked on. Why? All in the name of freedom? Yeah I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer felt free as fuck himself when he was cutting up teenage boys.

The place can only be as good as the head owner cares for it- that's for sure. Saying 'that's up to you to decide' is what bad bosses do. Businesses that have bosses like that usually fail. This isn't a business I know, but I have Te PoLR it's all just institutional glop to me.

I thought about quitting being a mod, I don't really like it- but I readily and proudly admit the only reason I'm a moderator here and don't just quit is not because I enjoy being mu4's lapdog or I'm being manipulated by mu4- but because I literally enjoy saying 'suck it' to the cuntservatives on this site who don't think I should have any power online or in the real world. It's petty sure, but I don't care. /shrug I'm willing to drink a little poison hoping my enemies die.

And don't try to schoomize up to me and say I'm some brilliant creative writer or that I would make a better owner than mu4 because I don't think that's true either. Maybe the part about me being a brilliant writer though. (Kidding)
    Nah, you wouldn't make a better owner than mu4, and Subteigh wouldn't either, but not for any personal reasons, just for more professional reasons. Not everything that happens here is publicly available information and for good reason. I really have nothing left to say on this site and I'm saying it, but I stand by that this site isn't as bad as people who don't understand that make it out to be. Bad people doing bad stuff is just a fact of life, I learned that in a couple of entirely different contexts before I applied it here, so even though I don't feel like I have anything else to contribute anymore, I know this site isn't just the den of iniquity or whatever either, even if a lot of people (especially people who have grievances with people studying so-called "pseudoscience" or whatever) try to paint it that way.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That being said, the way @Kalinoche buenanoche has been interacting and asking me questions and discussing things is a way to possibly keep me on the site more, if that's what you want. I'll ease up a bit, because even though I do think this site is kind of a depressing place to be and people are generally here because they're neurotic, which I agree with an article I posted, is the same thing as covert narcissism, I don't think that means everyone here is just doomed, NPD, evil, etc. Maybe most people but that's just Sturgeon's law if that's true, I'm going to have to deal with that no matter where I go. If people don't care about what I have to say I'll just naturally not post here because in that case I just won't have anything to say, people will just gossip about their roommates' supposed PoLRs and whatever that I don't think is very interesting or a good use of my time, but if people are interested in what I have to say and especially if you say things I also think are interesting and it's reciprocal I won't just quit and sneer or anything.

I also do tend to prefer one-on-one interactions so if you're the same feel free to send me DMs or add me on Discord or Matrix, but at the same time it would probably be counterproductive for me to just hide out there even if I don't think group socialization is just a fun partytime like most people here seem to or anything so feel free to bring me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbrain View Post
    That being said, the way @Kalinoche buenanoche has been interacting and asking me questions and discussing things is a way to possibly keep me on the site more, if that's what you want. I'll ease up a bit, because even though I do think this site is kind of a depressing place to be and people are generally here because they're neurotic, which I agree with an article I posted, is the same thing as covert narcissism, I don't think that means everyone here is just doomed, NPD, evil, etc. Maybe most people but that's just Sturgeon's law if that's true, I'm going to have to deal with that no matter where I go. If people don't care about what I have to say I'll just naturally not post here because in that case I just won't have anything to say, people will just gossip about their roommates' supposed PoLRs and whatever that I don't think is very interesting or a good use of my time, but if people are interested in what I have to say and especially if you say things I also think are interesting and it's reciprocal I won't just quit and sneer or anything.

I also do tend to prefer one-on-one interactions so if you're the same feel free to send me DMs or add me on Discord or Matrix, but at the same time it would probably be counterproductive for me to just hide out there even if I don't think group socialization is just a fun partytime like most people here seem to or anything so feel free to bring me out.
    Glad to have come across you

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also prefer one-on-one interactions, but appreciated group socialization more when I learned that I've been called as a demon worshipper using demons to manipulate the forum/satanist by you. It actually hurts to know that from several forumites. Apparently you've mentioned that to not just one person, well, instead of me. I guess I'm bitter and it's not even a big deal. It could even pass off as a joke, but I really thought we were interacting really well so I can't help but see you as a traitor since then so I never replied anymore.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I also prefer one-on-one interactions, but appreciated group socialization more when I learned that I've been called as a demon worshipper using demons to manipulate the forum/satanist by you. It actually hurts to know that from several forumites. Apparently you've mentioned that to not just one person, well, instead of me. I guess I'm bitter and it's not even a big deal. It could even pass off as a joke, but I really thought we were interacting really well so I can't help but see you as a traitor since then so I never replied anymore.
    I apologize, I shouldn't have called you a demon worshipper. I'm still not particularly interested in having a relationship with you, but as long as you're not hurting anyone you should be left alone like all the non-aggression principle people say.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbrain View Post
    I apologize, I shouldn't have called you a demon worshipper. I'm still not particularly interested in having a relationship with you, but as long as you're not hurting anyone you should be left alone like all the non-aggression principle people say.
    This feels like you're implying that I was the one who reached out first or I was trying to have a connection in the first place. Not sure if you understand, it's pretty low to act like that when I didn't do anything to you at all specially when you made it seem that we are at least on civil terms. You would message me, I even replied to you several times, and hell we even shared eggs on Dragcave then I suddenly got called like that. It's pretty mean. I should even be the one avoiding you not the other way around (Which I did for quite a long time, though now I think it's now the right time to talk about it). I hope you don't do that to anyone else here ever.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda try to understand from your type's perspective though, maybe it's just different values in the end.

manhater w/ dad issues ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also prefer one-on-one interactions, but appreciated group socialization more when I learned that I've been called as a demon worshipper using demons to manipulate the forum/satanist by you.
    I don't think you worship demons because they aren't even real; however on the off-chance they are real, do you know of any that could help me out with my student loan debt? I tried praying to Adam Strange (an actual LIE, same as Nikola Tesla - the devil himself) but all he did was press the "Like" button on here.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creep View Post
    I don't think you worship demons because they aren't even real; however on the off-chance they are real, do you know of any that could help me out with my student loan debt? I tried praying to Adam Strange (an actual LIE, same as Nikola Tesla - the devil himself) but all he did was press the "Like" button on here.
    Have you checked Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons already? I also posted this here yeears ago. Super easy tl;dr for Ni egos like us! It has the description and the sigils and if you can already picture things together that's it!!

But I think overall money doesn't require a demon, a magician can have tools but they are not limited to them right! Most people also have negative connotations about "money" and "demon", or even think that certain amount of money will solve everything. You have to remember what relief and being debt-free feels like, but if you have bad associations once you put a demon in you'll start going the opposite direction, specially if you think there should be a price to pay!

I actually think money is related to expansion, that's why sometimes giving works. You mostly can only give if you have enough.

Allegedly

Note: I forgot, that book has some not so good things. I don't agree with that (before someone tries to use this as a proof again), you just asked so I sent it lol
    Last edited by one; 03-27-2024 at 08:16 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you checked Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons already? I also posted this here yeears ago. Super easy tl;dr for Ni egos like us! It has the description and the sigils and if you can already picture things together that's it!!

But I think overall money doesn't require a demon, a magician can have tools but they are not limited to them right! Most people also have negative connotations about "money" and "demon", or even think that certain amount of money will solve everything. You have to remember what relief and being debt-free feels like, but if you have bad associations once you put a demon in you'll start going the opposite direction, specially if you think there should be a price to pay!

I actually think money is related to expansion, that's why sometimes giving works. You mostly can only give if you have enough.

Allegedly

Note: I forgot, that book has some not so good things. I don't agree with that (before someone tries to use this as a proof again), you just asked so I sent it lol
    I'll check it out. Changed my PFP to Henry Kissinger and some demon guy in hope that Henry Kissinger will rise from the grave and teach me to play Chess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevar Backwards View Post
    OK what is going on here? Someone got banned for saying one worships demons and then one posted a book about worshipping demons? And the site owner isn't even active but people are apparently trapped here for years? This site is weird.

This seems like a more appropriate place for this than the enneagram thread: God bless the16types.info
    Birdbrain's back!

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    OK what is going on here? Someone got banned for saying one worships demons and then one posted a book about worshipping demons? And the site owner isn't even active but people are apparently trapped here for years? This site is weird.

This seems like a more appropriate place for this than the enneagram thread: God bless the16types.info
    If I share a bible verse you would probably think I believe in Jesus.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. James 2:19

The Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. — William Shakespeare
    Yas periodt?