melodrama.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're not going to talk about me please remove yourself from my type thread. Thank you.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone noticed that there is an angel thing in both Gem's and Eliza's avatars?

I'm making a connection here.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Oh...well then for that I apologize for giving you a metric that would be useless to you.

What do you suggest in lieu of said activity marker then?
    Well, since my avatar and the fact that I think and move (or at least think i think and move) points to Se, then we might have to use punches and/or kicks as my metric. And since as Se it doesn't matter WHAT i'm punching/kicking for, all we need is the pure number. So...um...*tries to calculate the math in her head*...uh...hm...5.36 punches/kicks??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, something to think about!
    That makes you:
    38% ILI
    or
    38% SLI

Depending on Ann. But that avatar could well be screaming ILE's Ne.
    And that adds up to:
    25% SEI
    Ooh, The Great All Powerful Ann!! Everyone's typings depend on ME!!
    Kneel before me you socionisisisists peasants., and grovel at my feet as you beg for a type. For how well you grovel to me shall determine how willing I am to let you have a type you want to claim as your very own.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Kneel before me you socionisisisists peasants., and grovel at my feet as you beg for a type. For how well you grovel to me shall determine how willing I am to let you have a type you want to claim as your very own.
    My avatar is a turtle.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Ohmigosh, @anndelise, can you put Escapee's and my avatars next to each other? I think I am onto something here.
    *runs hands down pants to wipe nervous sweat off so can type*
    O-o-ok.

Let's see. Profile is obviously important in this method. Eliza's faces towards Se, though not fully. So at best we can say that is Se valuing. While @Escapee's is facing away from Se, so turning her back on Se, making her Ne/Si.

They are both angels, or at least angelic-like. An Se-Angel would be one of those war angels, like Michael. But another "war angel" is the valkeries. Though technically they weren't angels, but if I remember correctly they did swoop down on a spent battlefield to the men laying dying/dead, and helped them..uh..cross over. A bit of slight-of-hand...er, Magic, ...er Odin's power...and the newly dead enemy warriors would pass on their valuables to further the needs of the winning band. As we know, history is written by the winners, and thus what we read in history books is quite subjective. The subjective quadras are Ti/Fe. I assume that since you type on the forum that you think and move. Which makes you Se. So, I'm going to have to say that Eliza, your avatar is SeTi.

Escapee's angelic-creature has turned her back on such doings. Hers is a peaceful angel. She even has a dove flying by her side. Dove's are a symbol for peace, right? War conflicts with peace, the conflictor of SeTi is FiNe. So Escapee's avatar is EII.

I'm saddened now. As we've learned in this thread, if a person thinks and moves then they are Se. Since Escapee isn't an Se type, then I cannot believe that she thinks or moves. And since, according to some, socionics type doesn't change, then she has obviously never thought or moved. Which means she is quite likely been but a figment of my/our imagination.

Edited to add: oh, I see now that you had only requested them to be side-by-side, not an analysis. Try typing [ img ] insert pic address [/ img] minus the spaces.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    If you're not going to talk about me please remove yourself from my type thread. Thank you.
    You know...I WAS going to let you take the spotlight, but since your type depends on me, ...suck it!

Just...uh...don't send the dogs after me,...please.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there is an angel thing in both Gem's and Eliza's avatars?

I'm making a connection here.
    Omygosh, i hadn't looked at it well enough to see the connection.

The War in Heaven is said to have been between Michael's army of angels vs the dragon. Gem's avatar has a dragon in it. It must be satan. Gem's a freakin traitor giving away Michael's strategy plans!!

Holy crap Gem, I knew you were a bad bad girl, but this? Woah.
    You rank right up there with Scapegrace's avatar.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    My avatar is a turtle.
    It's facing anti-Se. And you're a turtle. You must think/move so slowly noone can see it happening.
    I'll just put you in this little cage next to me to keep you safe. Deal?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm going to get serious here for a second and type Scapegrace to settle this once and for all. So, since I have an eidetic visual memory I've memorized Scapegrace's skull and phrenological features which should make it easier to make important distinctions like whether she is really an IEI or EII which depends on which side her mouth curves upward when she smirks. So remembering this, I'm going to put aside the fact that VI is pseudoscience and VI her anyway.

She's the I-L-ILLEST. She can pretend to be an EII for reasons such as you-know-why.
    Last edited by MisterNi; 11-04-2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Grammar.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's facing anti-Se. And you're a turtle. You must think/move so slowly noone can see it happening.
    I'll just put you in this little cage next to me to keep you safe. Deal?
    No deal D:
    Johari - Fediverse

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, actually on your avatar.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No deal D:
    I haz cheerioooos...
    *waves baggie and places a cheerio near the turtle cage*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, actually on your avatar.
    No takesies backsies!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason
    Ann is generous.
    That puts Ann at 26% SEI.
    Oh dear then Scape is 26% ILE.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haz cheerioooos...
    This thread is like a blind one legged race with a mouth full of cherios trying to SAY what type everyone is based on seeing math.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haz cheerioooos...
    Shh if my girlfriend reads this forum and sees this, she might never let me post here again xD

She knows how I am with cages and cheerios.
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shh if my girlfriend reads this forum and sees this, she might never let me post here again xD

She knows how I am with cages and cheerios.
    *whispers* ok, so long as she keeps the turtle safe.

O.o that did NOT sound right!!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohmigosh, @anndelise, can you put Escapee's and my avatars next to each other? I think I am onto something here.
    Do take note the direction the profile is facing.

I often use paintings by Josephine Wall as my avatars.
    Mostly to me the avatars I choose symbolise the creator God sending his angels to help the earth, to perform his works in the world & the universe.
    They are about spirituality, life, hope, dreams, visions, space, legends, imaginations, a love and care for nature and humanity.
    Others are about souls in love or in pain.
    Occasionally I post a photo which provides a glimpse of me & my life to the forum. This I hope helps others to get a feel for me.
    Side benefits may be that photos help build bonds and allow others determine via another source besides my writing & interaction style whether they think me to be in a particular quadra or not etc.

It is not very important at all to me if the faces used in my avatars face left, right, nor up or down.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by Hays; 11-05-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
    Mostly to me the avatars I choose symbolise the creator God sending his angels to help the earth, to perform his works in the world & the universe.
    They are about spirituality, life, hope, dreams, visions, space, legends, imaginations, a love and care for nature and humanity.
    Occasionally I post a photo which provides a glimpse of me & my life to the forum. This I hope helps others to get a feel for me.
    Side benefits may be that photos help build bonds and allow others determine via another source besides my writing & interaction style whether they think me to be in a particular quadra or not etc.

It is not very important at all to me if the faces used in my avatars face left, right, nor up or down.

Wow Escapee, some of these are absolutely beautiful, I may have found a new avatar! *Goes off to research Josephine Wall*

Edit: Hah! I felt a familarity, I have actually been to their place in Dorset, the shop gallery. I think my mother knows her (My mother is also a fantasy artist)

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Wow Escapee, some of these are absolutely beautiful, I may have found a new avatar! *Goes off to research Josephine Wall*

Edit: Hah! I felt a familarity, I have actually been to their place in Dorset, the shop gallery. I think my mother knows her (My mother is also a fantasy artist)
    That would be wonderful to visit her gallery and lucky you having a fantasy artist as a mother :-)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Scapegrace is unconventionally ILI

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scapegrace!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... Which makes you Se. So, I'm going to have to say that Eliza, your avatar is SeTi.
    Aw, shucks, its SeTi?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Escapee View Post

Its lovely. I had not heard of her. Is she ever prolific! I love her colors, use of light, the beautiful flow-y style. Thomas Kincaid comes to mind - even though their subjects are very different, they have something in common with use of light and color, and both have a body of work with a distinct unity to it.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we shut this shit down? I'm becoming quite miffed.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    How neat that you have been to the studio! My SLI's in-laws were from Worthing, not so far away from Dorset. and he spent a lot of time there.

I see on the map its not far is also not far from Tunbridge Wells, a place I hope to see someday, having heard such lovely things about my grandfather's first cousin's home there. I met "Aunt Hilda" in London for lunch once long ago; she was very beautiful and elegant, the most beautiful old person I had ever met. She wore a lovely purple coat and a fine hat, and my grandmother told me that Hilda and her friend were "Old Guard". I wold love to research where her home was, and see it someday.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, Scape!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned