Thread: Fictional Gamma Characters

TIM
    LIE-Nisx/so1,3,6,or7
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Very much true, but there's still the undeniable fact that stereotypes and other such concepts are a thing precisely because they tend to reflect reality more often than not. While men are most certainly more than the way we pee, it cannot really be disputed that they seek and desire things from the target of their affections that aren't mirrored by said targets (i.e. women).

It's like I've said before, you can write a romance story that guys will chomp at the bit for despite the fact that said genre is "chick flick" territory far as most people are concerned. It'll have a fundamentally different structure and characters in the end but it'll still be a romance novel.

In short, I'm not reducing anything, I'm just pointing out trends that cannot exactly be disputed by anyone with even a single whif of rationality residing within their brains. Another fun fact, men are stronger than women. Testosterone is a thing and unless a girl starts dosing hard on Steroids the average male will beat her in most any contest of strength even if she works out on the regular. That is, unless the male you're talking is obese or something, he's going to outlift that average athletic girl in the endurance department if not the "max lift" department.

Girls get the last laugh though, because it's also a primary reason why men have shorter lifespans than women on average. Both because of the wear and tear elevated Test levels inflict upon the body, and because, well, we don't get preggers and are physically stronger. From a raw rational point of view, what part of your population are you going to disproportionately send into war?
    Men are a lot more than the way they pee. They have a lot of other elements, being human. And reducing their approach to romance as utterly differentiable from that of the way all of the rest of humanity (in their varied approaches) approach romance is suspect
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Men are a lot more than the way they pee. They have a lot of other elements, being human. And reducing their approach to romance as utterly differentiable from that of the way all of the rest of humanity (in their varied approaches) approach romance is suspect
    I'm pointing towards general trends in what they seek and/or fantasize about in regards to their "ideal romance" as it may be termed. Those are patently obvious to anyone without some post-modernist anti-reality agenda to push. Virtue signalling may get you far in the here and now materialistically and gains you many an empty shell of a so called "fan" and/or likes by the thousands on Social Media. But in the truly scientific, rational, spiritual, and ideal sense, it gets you exactly nowhere. Just as planned by the Father of lies who rules this world.

Like I've said and repeated many, oh so many times, the differences between men and women are not in any way, shape, or form bad. Men do things different from women and vice versa. This is as God intended and it is thus best when both accept and adapt to that fact whist being quite thankful that it is the case. You seem to take that entire concept as offensive in a core manner. Why?

TIM
    LIE-Nisx/so1,3,6,or7
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pointing towards general trends in what they seek and/or fantasize about in regards to their "ideal romance" as it may be termed. Those are patently obvious to anyone without some post-modernist anti-reality agenda to push. Virtue signalling may get you far in the here and now materialistically and gains you many an empty shell of a so called "fan" and/or likes by the thousands on Social Media. But in the truly scientific, rational, spiritual, and ideal sense, it gets you exactly nowhere. Just as planned by the Father of lies who rules this world.

Like I've said and repeated many, oh so many times, the differences between men and women are not in any way, shape, or form bad. Men do things different from women and vice versa. This is as God intended and it is thus best when both accept and adapt to that fact whist being quite thankful that it is the case. You seem to take that entire concept as offensive in a core manner. Why?
    Hm. Why might prescribing my behavior based on your idea of what it should be bother me?
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Hm. Why might prescribing my behavior based on your idea of what it should be bother me?
    Damn, I hate to be so directly confrontational on this front but you've cornered me here in a sense. Tell me, what's your greatest and most arousing fetish? We're both "victims" so I have an idea but ILI's are a breed apart from those CEO types like yourself. You're the kind to secretly visit the dominatrix's dungeon and pay em' money for the privilege of dominating you...

TIM
    LIE-Nisx/so1,3,6,or7
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I hate to be so directly confrontational on this front but you've cornered me here in a sense. Tell me, what's your greatest and most arousing fetish? We're both "victims" so I have an idea but ILI's are a breed apart from those CEO types like yourself. You're the kind to secretly visit the dominatrix's dungeon and pay em' money for the privilege of dominating you...
    That doesn't characterize me at all.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    LIE-Nisx/so1,3,6,or7
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That doesn't characterize me at all.

Also, I prefer directness.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345