Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
In case of my ex-aunt, I think she didn't get frustrated because her train of thought had been interrupted, it was rather that she demanded full and undivided attention. Otherwise she would have felt unloved, I suppose. She demanded that people - especially my uncle - sacrificed a lot of their time for her. She thought it was important that partners share common interests and thus she desperately tried to make my uncle a fan of the fine arts, went to galleries with him and wanted to discuss the paintings.
In the end they kind of drifted apart. But somehow my uncle usually falls for demanding and kind of dominant women. But at some point he gets extremely exhausted and depressed. Though I don't know their types, I can say my ex-aunt was definitely my uncle's conflictor. Their marriage was doomed to fail.

By the way, do you know what your type is? Kind of interested now, because you said you could relate to my father in that kind of group constellation... :/
Ah, that's something that didn't occur at all but I've seen it happen. Sounds like they weren't a great match for each other no matter their types.

I have some ideas but I'm far from certain, I'll pm you.

Edit: I think part of it is being sensitive to stimuli which may not be type-related.