Thread: Types and their crimes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Types and their crimes

What kind of crimes are certain types prone to commit? And what type of crimes are types blamed for but don't commit. Which ones are avoidable through lack of ignorance?
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

I think people have a tendency to overly accuse ESTp and ISTp of being anti-social con-artists that are only out to rip people off. I know an ESTp woman who sells windows and even though I can always tell she tries to size people up so she can get her hooks into them so to speak, she is also fair and knows when to back off. I think INFx might make good accomplices to crimes if they have overbearing bosses who can goad them into doing things they ordinarily wouldn't do. I think an example is at a previous job I had when I'd do things which aren't necessarily entirely ethical such as fudging figures when the boss tells me to on paperwork, but that's because I had a very overbearing boss who quickly angered and since I value being able to pay the bills, I'd go along with his schemes by convincing myself that I'm not the criminal, he is.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Types and their crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    What kind of crimes are certain types prone to commit? And what type of crimes are types blamed for but don't commit. Which ones are avoidable through lack of ignorance?
    ENTPs are famous for stealing ideas.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typeless Wonder
    I think people have a tendency to overly accuse ESTp and ISTp of being anti-social con-artists that are only out to rip people off. I know an ESTp woman who sells windows and even though I can always tell she tries to size people up so she can get her hooks into them so to speak, she is also fair and knows when to back off. I think INFx might make good accomplices to crimes if they have overbearing bosses who can goad them into doing things they ordinarily wouldn't do. I think an example is at a previous job I had when I'd do things which aren't necessarily entirely ethical such as fudging figures when the boss tells me to on paperwork, but that's because I had a very overbearing boss who quickly angered and since I value being able to pay the bills, I'd go along with his schemes by convincing myself that I'm not the criminal, he is.
    Thats' dangerous, if you get caught, you are the one to do time, not your boss, since you need proof to implicate him.

What type was he?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTPs are famous for stealing ideas.
    ENTps seem to be the type to steal ideas and then use them for another concept outside their original intent.

I have heard that ENTjs commit crimes against fashion, but I think all NTs may have that problem to some extent.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimes? How can it be a crime if it is in the name of logic and justice?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every type should do this I think.