I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Default a leap of faith

(this is all ficticious, and for fun.. not profit)

so i was sitting heer feeling like shit. my mind in a bit of a tail spin. thinking, thinking, then thinking some more.

and i'm sick of god damn fucking thinking.

so i started looking for clarity.

so here goes -

INFPs.... it seems that I like INFPs......

There doesn't seem any doubt.

BUT THEY FUCKING HODGE PODGE.. NEVER ENOUGH SLACK .. SLOW .. SKEPTICAL... SUSPICIOUS WEARY... blah blah... seem to try always try to keep me at a bit of a distance.

So here I'm thinking, maybe I'm not a fucking SLE. Because I get fucking impatient. And I screw thigns up. And then they seem to disappear. And they're not there. And I'm like stuck. And then they're there and I'm still stuck and then I can't blame anyone.

So - maybe I'm not a SLE... Or maybe who I think is an IEI.... is not an IEI...

Okay so let's start from the start. It seems IEIs like to sya things like "I'm not good with strangers" or "I'm not usually like this" when you just fucking meet them. How can you not usually be a way when there's nothign to compare to. You're who you are in the fucking moment. None of this "I'm being weird" or uncertainty or doubt or any of that bullshit.. and if you're not good with strangers, why the fuck would you want to tell someone. Just fake it 'til you make it.

Anyway - enough about that -

So I think this girl I like is IEI. And she seems closer than she used to seem. But it's been like a year. And I don't know her and blah blah. At first in interactions she seemed to be hardly be able to speak. But - I haven't been doing the bullshit-ramble-on-about-anything in public for a while now -

I mean - sometimes I roll. and I just say anythign or everything. Sometimes people just spontaneously open up to me. Sometimes, everyone seems to be my friend until I say something stupid like "I don't have any friends" and then people get all doubt ful and shit and I have to prop them out, or decide to stand on my own.

Now, if I'm a SLE. I talk too much or not enough .. and IEIs they have fucking short attention spans. That's the way they come. That's the way they are. It's because they're weak, and fickle. And if you doubt this - ask them - and they'll reluctantly admit it. Or they'll try and get you to something for them "beacuse you're so strong, and capable". The other thing about them is that they're manipulative.

So you tell them that they're not very good at something, and they'll try and get you to show them how it's done. And then they'll start listing all their problems, and all these things they don't know how deal with and shit until you tell them to stop talking. And then they will. That's the other about them they're obedient most of the time. So say - you're in a bad mood - and you tell them to leave you alone - you'll find that they'll leave you alone. But they'll keep leaving you alone, and leaving you alone. Because they'll decide that means that you should constantly leave them alone. And they wouldn't want to annoy you. Now this "leaving you alone" means they're fucking ages away, and they'll hardly be in contact. If you question them about this their cell phone will be broken, but their friends phone works, but their friend doesnt' want you to have their number, because someone said that you said or did something or other complicated, and they won't have the balls to juts be like - GIVE THE FUCKING NUMBER, instead they'll try and persuade you to "show" this friend of theirs that you're not a bad person, whilst you're busy trying to do something else, and they'll say how it's "more important" than what you have to do. Then when you say that your thing is important, they'll ask you what it is, then they'll pretend to listen, and then cut it down and be like that's not important, all the while, you're like WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED.

Then when you get impatient, and just tell their friend to give you their number, they'll try and block their friend from giving their number out saying that you're just using them, or that "he" should learn to be nice and not so demanding. Or that they'll charge their cellphone tommorow or something else rediculous.

And then even if the friend of theirs is like, "I don't mind" the INFp will still try and block, because they'll then decide that because their friend is more accomodating than them, you'll just take the easy path, and want to spend time with the friend when they're rung, and not them. Because they don't spend all of their time together. And then even if the friend says soemthing like they spend a lot of time together, they'll all be like "BUT NOT ALL OF THE TIME"... And then, if you go and get the friends number later. They'll lament, and complain and gripe and blah blah.

So - anyway -

I've decided now that the most productive use of my time is to rant about anything and everything.

Let's start some motion.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you need someone like nick to actually explains the clarity behind every action that you have. that is what you need and not some INFp that will play some kind of games with you.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    I think you need someone like nick to actually explains the clarity behind every action that you have. that is what you need and not some INFp that will play some kind of games with you.
    Yes, benny. I'll get inside your head but cherish that delicate heart.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yes, benny. I'll get inside your head but cherish that delicate heart.
    nick, it just reminds me of how important enneagram and instinct plays out in duality and soconcs intertype relationship in general.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nick, it just reminds me of how important enneagram and instinct plays out in duality and soconcs intertype relationship in general.
    Indeed. sx 4 + sx 7 = endless search for soulful escapism.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. sx 4 + sx 7 = endless search for soulful escapism.
    OH hey what about ENFJ-3 with ISTj-?.

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH hey what about ENFJ-3 with ISTj-?.
    ISTj what? And which instincts?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj what? And which instincts?
    IT's a question to you, since you think INFp-4 is to ESTp-7 what about ENFj-3 to ISTj what enneagram? I think the instinct needs to match anyway.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj that I know exist are 1,5,6,8 and maybe 9?

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT's a question to you, since you think INFp-4 is to ESTp-7 what about ENFj-3 to ISTj what enneagram? I think the instinct needs to match anyway.
    Oh. I don't think 4-7 is always the best match; I was just saying it in reference to me and merk. ENFj 3... maybe with ISTj 5? I don't know. 5 or 8. 6 or 9 would probably be too similar.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Oh. I don't think 4-7 is always the best match; I was just saying it in reference to me and merk. ENFj 3... maybe with ISTj 5? I don't know. 5 or 8. 6 or 9 would probably be too similar.
    blah blah numbers letters.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i don't think i need clarity.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I've decided now that the most productive use of my time is to rant about anything and everything.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From personal experience, the kind of peace you are seeking at this time arises out of working out or running.

Of course, I could be mistaken, and you could be on a totally different wavelength to me.

But I sense your frustration.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Here I think you are looking at the differences between Se and Ni.

IEI's are never really there "in the fucking moment". They're always thinking in past tense or perceiving things that are yet to come. We automatically know when we're acting weird or unusual to how we really are. We have the ability to connect and pinpoint when and why we feel unnatural in various situations - which is usually struck by uncertainty, anxiety, or nerves (well in my case at least). We're paranoid people - I really don't think IEI's can't help but to doubt potential possibilities.

The whole "fake it 'til you make it" thing sounds nice enough, but why would one actually want to do that? I'd rather be true to myself and to others than try to pretend I'm something I'm most obviously not.
    Insightful post.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Here I think you are looking at the differences between Se and Ni.

IEI's are never really there "in the fucking moment". They're always thinking in past tense or perceiving things that are yet to come. We automatically know when we're acting weird or unusual to how we really are. We have the ability to connect and pinpoint when and why we feel unnatural in various situations - which is usually struck by uncertainty, anxiety, or nerves (well in my case at least). We're paranoid people - I really don't think IEI's can't help but to doubt potential possibilities.

The whole "fake it 'til you make it" thing sounds nice enough, but why would one actually want to do that? I'd rather be true to myself and to others than try to pretend I'm something I'm most obviously not.

This is very accurate, I've got the tendency to tell people that I am acting weird atm because I am nervous or with complete strangers so I am trying to not be as goofy as I usually am, because I am scared of judgment -> thus I look kinda up-tight and calmer than I actually am.
    I am also very slow with getting closer to people, like I first tend to observe them and then become slightly less distant. Step by step, lol. But I observe a lot at first to see if people actually receptive towards the 'real' me.
    Last edited by dot; 06-28-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLE teen is lucky to have an IEI older sister and me his ILI mother. We both (dual and semi-dual) interface with him very well sometimes. Me more, IEI too hidden away most of the time.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

strainingtobehappy happytobestraining's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If LIRIK's love is reciprocated, he becomes soft, appeasable, gentle, and loyal partner. However, if he becomes bored, he can take an interest in other people for a short while. With this, it's not a given than he will have any physical relations with them. However, evoking the jealousy of his partner by this he will renew their feelings. His caprices and whims will lead to quarrels, that most often will end with gentle reconciliations. Thus, for a long time he can keep and support the interest of his dual. An unfitting partner may not like this at all, and it may lead at all to undesirable consequences. But the LEADER such games intrigue and bond him to the LIRIK.
    (
    http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Recommendations_for_Harmonization_ of_Relations_on_Level_of_Types_and_Their_Accentuat ions_by_Meged#ESTp_.2B_INFp_:_The_Leader_and_The_L yricist)
    Beta ST or smd! ...Actually, suck my dick either way.