TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Article: Mirror Relations INTj and ENTp by Stratiyevskaya

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Article misses much of the positive intellectual interaction of this relation.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Article misses much of the positive intellectual interaction of this relation.
    Indeed it does. Strat's descriptions are sort of hilarious, she doesn't make any attempt to describe things in an unbiased manner. But they are sometimes accurate. In this one the weak functions are described a lot better than the strong ones.

I find interactions with ILEs to be very intellectually stimulating, if we are interested in the same things. I also appreciate their flexibility and general openness and accepting of others. What I find frustrating is their incorrigibility and often boundless confidence in their reasoning and their ideas/plans, which often leads them to make a mess of things. (This is mainly with male ILEs, fwiw.)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She also seems to buy that matching subtypes are of the rational/irrational dichotomy

If true, how can a person, in one breath, say "duality is a match between Ne and Si as lead functions", then, in another breath, say "subtypes can be a match between Ti and Si".

If Ne and Si are compliments, then how the fuck are Ti and Si also functional compliments? If it's because they both happen to be introverted then she can just eat a wet booger

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

when I first studied socionics I had this theory that Mirrors were kinda shitty because of the opposing temperment energy (or whatever its called I forgot the T definition- the thingie how Ip-Ep is compatible and Ip-Ej clashes etc.)

But I think now that's misguided and stupid cuz I've really enjoyed the company of so many EIEs. Not that I'd visit them closely in real life but I don't do that to anybody anyway unless it's a ILE or SLE lolol. and I just notice i agree with them if I meet one irl and they start talking... though we might not engage with each other much.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    when I first studied socionics I had this theory that Mirrors were kinda shitty because of the opposing temperment energy (or whatever its called I forgot the T definition- the thingie how Ip-Ep is compatible and Ip-Ej clashes etc.)

But I think now that's misguided and stupid cuz I've really enjoyed the company of so many EIEs. Not that I'd visit them closely in real life but I don't do that to anybody anyway unless it's a ILE or SLE lolol. and I just notice i agree with them if I meet one irl and they start talking... though we might not engage with each other much.
    Interesting point. Of all the members of one's quadra it one's mirror who doesn't play a clearly defined role. It is the dual who sorta balances/supports, your activity who activates you and it is your identical understands you. A mirror could understand but not necessarily in a clearly defined manner.

Mirror relations are probably decent when one just wants to have decent conversation. Decent conversation can be awesome interesting in the two people may not engage with each other in a super ass profound way