Thread: Reike Energy Healing, it works!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reike Energy Healing, it works!

I recently tried reike energy healing and i worked great! I felt like I woke up for the first time ever. I got a bit physically ill though after it but my state of mind was very different, and a different consciousness. The practitioner explained that the way it works is that she draws bad energy from the body and then "dispereses it to the universe" (as she gestured a ball above her head) In my mind I pictured her screaming at random individuals after work. But it was very interesting what she did, she would move her hands around my body and would use her Fi i think to see how I respond to certain types of Fi through touch, and then she started breathing slightly sexually, and when she applied her hands to by chest lightly I felt my chest rhytmically push against her hands and I felt as if a weight was being removed from my mind. I feel great now and my blood pressure dropped significantly!! I can sleep better too and am less "inside my own head". My blood pressure used to be 140 to as high as 160 or even 170 at times, but this morning was 123!! and in the past few days remained bellow 130. I just thought it was very interesting how energy based healing worked, and I think it would be great for the other T types, that dont usually "disperse their bad energy into the universe".
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had to learn to control my chakra quite well in order to effectively use many of the jutsus in my training.

jk, and I totally believe you btw. on some level at least.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel great after a couple of sessions with my therapist who is into psychoanalysis. The reason he gives for me feeling better: it clicks between us, psychoanalysis in reality has not much to do with it.

Sorry to say, but you only got the right kind of attention, at the time you were open to it, that's all there is to it. All the rest is rationalization...

Whatever works for you!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult
    Sorry to say, but you only got the right kind of attention, at the time you were open to it, that's all there is to it. All the rest is rationalization...
    You are right, I think she gave me Se Fi attention, which I never got from people, because... I sorta denied the existance of Se Fi, and didnt aknowlege it. So naturally I wouldn't get payment if I don't accept that money is real. It really built up a lot also and it got so bad that my blood pressure went up to 170 and I wasn't able to sleep at night and was having hardcore visions under the influence of THC and felt very down, under pressure and lethargic all the time. After the energy healing, there was a huge shift. Now I think I just need to find myself an
    ESFP superego girl freind so we can feed each other the right kind of attention until our duals come allong.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult
    You are right, I think she gave me Se Fi attention, which I never got from people, because... I sorta denied the existance of Se Fi, and didnt aknowlege it. So naturally I wouldn't get payment if I don't accept that money is real. It really built up a lot also and it got so bad that my blood pressure went up to 170 and I wasn't able to sleep at night and was having hardcore visions under the influence of THC and felt very down, under pressure and lethargic all the time. After the energy healing, there was a huge shift. Now I think I just need to find myself an
    ESFP superego girl freind so we can feed each other the right kind of attention until our duals come allong.
    your life is really easy.
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I think I just need to find myself an
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    your life is really easy.
    Hey, I was an immigrant ENTp kid with a ISFj dad, and an INFp mom, no brothers and sisters. Had my head burnt with an iron at age 5days (2nd degree burn), and never quite fit in when we moved to Des Moines, Iowa or after we moved to New York (+much more). It's not as easy as it seems. But then again our standards are all reletive, we all suffer just as much just on a different scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I know ENTj's who are in sex based relationships with ESFj's, and ESTp's who are with ENFp's and more. I know it's unpleasant to think about what the relationship is like after dark, but everyone does it. So no cock blocking!
    -Slava

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, unless you're an INTp dual, then having an ESFp girlfriend probably won't help your blood pressure. Unless your majorly a p type, perhaps.

But that's just me throwing stereotypes around.

edit: you are possibly an INTj? And you are considering ESFp... hmm, well I guess you really haven't had the ESFp experience yet. Have fun.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the blood pressure was a result of a lack in human closeness and trust. Recently I drifted away from many of my friends because I picked friends who were bad for me long ago and sorta got stuck in that group. The Fi people in the group were always getting in my F world and keeping me down, so I couldn't get out easily. But I eventually got free from that and ended up with almost no friends, just some far away closer ones, but no one I could connect with on a deep level. Its really hard to do school and have a blood pressure above 160, and that makes it even harder to find more friends.
    -Slava

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the blood pressure was a result of a lack in human closeness and trust. Recently I drifted away from many of my friends because I picked friends who were bad for me long ago and sorta got stuck in that group.

see my "edit" in above post.

I would strongly advise you looking for an ESFj, then. Duals are best for survival. If you just want to fuck a girl, yeah, look up a playful esfp. But I don't think that would be healthy for you, especialyl your psyche. But then again, you might need to try this out to prove me wrong. Just be careful...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP are freaky, I love them. With ISFj theres some I can speak to but we correct each other, and some I can't speak to at all, I'm not sure if thats type related or status related.

Regarding ESFj's one time I slept in the same bed as this one ESFj girl, and we were physically close to each other, and at the points of constact I could feel our muscles doing some rhythmic dance, and felt energy being transfered, it was the coolest most amazing thing I have ever experienced. When I looked into her eyes it felt so natural, that I kept staring into them, and this was totally not uncomfortable for either of us. The next morning when we woke up I felt very energized refreshed and awake, so much in fact that I took appart our microwave oven, then the motor and fixed it and put it all together again and topped off allt he liquids in all the cars for the hell of it. It was much more potent and pure than Reike in my opinion.

edit: I cant even immagine what the sex would be like.

BTW: Spiderman, INTj? & Marry Jane, ESFj?
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP are freaky, I love them. With ISFj theres some I can speak to but we correct each other, and some I can't speak to at all, I'm not sure if thats type related or status related.

Regarding ESFj's one time I slept in the same bed as this one ESFj girl, and we were physically close to each other, and at the points of constact I could feel our muscles doing some rhythmic dance, and felt energy being transfered, it was the coolest most amazing thing I have ever experienced. When I looked into her eyes it felt so natural, that I kept staring into them, and this was totally not uncomfortable for either of us. The next morning when we woke up I felt very energized refreshed and awake, so much in fact that I took appart our microwave oven, then the motor and fixed it and put it all together again and topped off allt he liquids in all the cars for the hell of it. It was much more potent and pure than Reike in my opinion.

My parents are duals, sex is still just sex I am afraid, I haven't heard any fireworks.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is why you are entp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian

My parents are duals, sex is still just sex I am afraid, I haven't heard any fireworks.
    hahahahaa
    <3 Dio
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    If you just want to fuck a girl, yeah, look up a playful esfp.
    Stop this crap, moron.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm kind of grossed out and wondering if i have a polr at this point, but i am awfully glad that slava is back.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    If you just want to fuck a girl, yeah, look up a playful esfp.
    Stop this crap, moron.
    seconded