Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me by MY FACE

More recent and much more natural pics as they were taken without my knowing. I think they show my softer side. I'm not great at posing, it always seems fake and that affects me in some way, like I have to show I am strong. Anyway new pics... taken in 2013...

Attachment 3273Attachment 3274

New pics for new perspective

Side shot, with neck exposed

Attachment 2423

More frontish, and with red lipstick! woot.
    Attachment 2424

Couple of random ones

Attachment 2425Attachment 2426

Type????

(For ref: edited 20/10/2013 22.31 my time, up to post 128)
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 03-18-2014 at 09:56 AM. Reason: new pics

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    ESTP
    I would say totally Beta.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally all the types.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

No, just one of the types. Probably in one of 4 quadras. Confirmed type, though, for sure.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah I'm def looking harsh in those pics. Funny though I could post a different pic and people would guess completely differently. Based on umm...expression/location/dress?

Different pic-smiling

Attachment 2390
    @Maritsa I just read the profile for SEI and it's a terrible fit for me. Si and Fe are about as far away from my role and creative as it gets.

IEE is still the closest as far as I read into socionics, and the deeper I delve the more I realise this. Some things are off, but it's the hat that fits the best.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You do actually look more -eyed than -eyed, but not really Beta, probably more Gamma.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also one more... myself and Mind back in January

Attachment 2391

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I would say totally Beta.
    Agreed

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Also one more... myself and @Time (Mind) back in January

Attachment 2391
    Both of you are too cool therefore both of you are ESTPs.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, you look cute. I was going to tell you to post a pic of your neck from the side, but you've done that already.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yah I'm def looking harsh in those pics. Funny though I could post a different pic and people would guess completely differently. Based on umm...expression/location/dress?

Different pic-smiling
    This one screams IEE.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like someone I used to work with but it could just be superficial, because you definitely have a different vibe. She was sort of hippie-ish and wore tank tops and jeans and was really nice and baked shit and we'd talk about smoking weed and grabbing beers at work. She was good people. I remember she was dating one of the most impassable inexpressible guys I met too that was always trying to one up people. It was a weird combo of friendly/social and stiff/unsocial.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very pretty. My first thought was either ESTP or ESFP.

But on closer look maybe IEE or EII.

(With VI, I usually come close but only occasionally I'm on the mark.)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about SLI (or even LSE)?

I know you dont relate to Si in the SEI sense, but the reason I mention SLI is sometimes duals can mistype themselves as their duals. I know that when i was a newb, I recognized myself in the SLI description before I recognized myself in the IEE description. But of course some things in the SLI description were way off so i was like nahhhh.

You do however look like an extravert, and your "look" reminds me of a few LSEs in my life. So maybe LSE is a possibility...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, how many types can one woman be?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    wow, how many types can one woman be?
    Aren't Gems usually multifaceted?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hope everyone is just going by VI because Gem is clearly IEE...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cute type.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm going with the following and final on them

S - final
    P - final

E/I -undecided
    T/F - undecided

so ESTp is in
    so is ISTp
    and ISFp
    and ESFp

I'm pretty sure on judging from the dress styles, rather artsy and somewhat particular, her overall uncomfortable and sort of mentally scattered positions, her like of certain quotes which remind me of establishment of harmony and even her own standstill in situations to create a situation of harmony I'm concluding ISFp or ESFp (eh I'll wait a little to make final).

Lol, to be fair I relate more closely to ESFp than ISFp but much more to ENFp than ESFp. I don't have the live in the moment vibe of ESFp's, i'm far to concerned with what will happen in the future to focus on the here and now. I'm delta as far as my values are concerned, I can be aggressive but it's rare, I don't have the aggressive style of Se as a role function. The part of Se i relate to is more to do with impulse, being impulsive...though that can also be a (enneagram) seven thing and i'm pretty sure a lot of ENFp's will relate to ESFp's in some respects as they both Fi creative, and Te in the same positions.

EDIT: The first two pics were from shots to sell those hats, the hat style itself was not chosen by me. I don't dislike it though. And my dress sense could be described as quirky or offbeat... i can be pretty hit and miss. I have both set trends and made people laugh with my lack of dress sense awareness.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I hope everyone is just going by VI because Gem is clearly IEE...

Aw thanks Kim, *hugs* it's ok though, I'm not taking VI too seriously, lots of people have told me in the flesh i vibe as ESTp or ESFp visually...until i start talking, then everyone is both surprised and certain of IEE. I have been to quite a few socionics meet ups and I don't think there's anyone there that thinks anything other that IEE now. I'm pretty confident in my type... this was more for fun.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EYEs. <3
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm far to concerned with what will happen in the future to focus on the here and now.
    I never really/fully figured out how this attitude is supposed to complement the SLI's here-and-now, step-at-a-time, can't-see-shit-past-tomorrow psyche. I think it's something my IEE cougar and I seem to clash on rather than complement each other with.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I never really/fully figured out how this attitude is supposed to complement the SLI's here-and-now, step-at-a-time, can't-see-shit-past-tomorrow psyche. I think it's something my IEE cougar and I seem to clash on rather than complement each other with.
    I think the point is that you allow them to dream whilst maintaining some level of reality that they can fall back on, for which they will be very grateful (and lavish you with adoration) if given unconditionally.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think the point is that you allow them to dream whilst maintaining some level of reality that they can fall back on, for which they will be very grateful (and lavish you with adoration) if given unconditionally.
    Yes, this.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aw thanks Kim, *hugs* it's ok though, I'm not taking VI too seriously, lots of people have told me in the flesh i vibe as ESTp or ESFp visually...until i start talking, then everyone is both surprised and certain of IEE. I have been to quite a few socionics meet ups and I don't think there's anyone there that thinks anything other that IEE now. I'm pretty confident in my type... this was more for fun.
    People only need to look at your signature quotes.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is gold.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind.
    Last edited by Park; 10-14-2013 at 02:36 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Most constructive posts so far. Your eyes are like BAZAM!

It's weird. You VI like a sensor, Se-ish, and ESTp could make sense visually, yet you write like a Delta NF. I'm not completely settled on what your type may be. If it helps, I think you VI like Zooey Deschanel. You remind me of her a lot in her expressions, eyes, and smile:
    Ick, can't stand her. So bland and uninspiring. I'm surei could show you a whole heap of delta nf style photos of me. I was curious how different perspectives come from different pics...maybe i post some more.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has the in(tro)verted extrovert look I usually associate with Ne EPs.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    You're dead wrong here. SLIs are strategists and have long range vision. What happens is that, as dynamic irrationals, their minds are too flexible to hold any idea for long. IEEs, being static, take snapshots and serve the purpose of a compass to give the SLI a sense of direction.

Without an IEE the SLI is likely to just wander, aimless, in life.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    You're dead wrong here. SLIs are strategists and have long range vision. What happens is that, as dynamic irrationals, their minds are too flexible to hold any idea for long. IEEs, being static, take snapshots and serve the purpose of a compass to give the SLI a sense of direction.

Oh thats interesting, is that to do with the role of Ni for the SLI? The IEE actually gives purpose to the SLI, yes interesting. I do not think i have had much experience with them.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't have many pics as using a diff puter but here are some more...

With my father, alone, with very good friend (most likely identical)

Attachment 2395Attachment 2396Attachment 2397

I'm not always loking at the camera...notice i am in these. Thats enough for now though
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 10-14-2013 at 07:58 AM.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post

It's not wrong. SLIs look to IEE to help sort through options and possibilities, but they also need those options to be grounded in their present (physical) life because that is their comfort zone. That means that if an SLI is looking to begin a process immediately, it might frustrate him to have options thrown at him that don't allow an immediate start or realistic potential. So IEE looks at the potential of the ideas and SLI looks at their feasibility (in the here and now context) and that is how they work together. Once a goal has been set, SLI will go into here-and-now, step-at-a-time, can't-see-shit-past-tomorrow mode to get it done. And that is where you need to leave them alone and not bombard them with yet more options and possibilities because you can't curb your enthusiasm.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't have many pics as using a diff puter but here are some more...

Attachment 2395Attachment 2396Attachment 2397

I'm not always loking at the camera...notice i am in these. Thats enough for now though
    Never enough!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Is that your dad & mom? I like growing-up photos. Very heartwarming.
    The first is myself with my father (ILE) and the last is with a super close friend (most likely IEE).

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first is myself with my father (ILE) and the last is with a super close friend (most likely IEE).
    I'm terribly amused at the lack of coherent logic linking your type to you. Just a bundle of people going 'I like so IEE' or other people going 'pictur lookz sle'.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 10-14-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Removed mod edit. Stop fucking with my posts retards or I'll use all of your avatars :3

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I'm terribly amused at the lack of coherent logic linking your type to you. Just a bundle of people going 'I like so IEE' or other people going 'pictur lookz sle'.

I just feel like nobody wants to know the real me Jim. *sad face* Interestingly I did look at the Filatova portraits and think the first pics look closest to ESTj. I imagined socionists to be critiquing features/expressions (the vi way).

Do you care to critique?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you care to critique?
    My only critique is that VI is a theoretically invalid typing mechnanism. This statement is Gulenko approved (who put together the first 'VI Pictures' collection).

Those claiming otherwise have been busy looking for some kind 'socionics credibility' for some time. It is the pretense of knowledge.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    My only critique is that VI is a theoretically invalid typing mechnanism. This statement is Gulenko approved (who put together the first 'VI Pictures' collection).

Those claiming otherwise have been busy looking for some kind 'socionics credibility' for some time. It is the pretense of knowledge.

I should know better with you Jim, and worded that question differently, you take things so literally. One thing I noticed with ILI's in general is that if you do not use a question mark they do not reply. Wait a minute... you still have SLI as your type...why???? (thats four question marks for you)

InvisibruJim

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast