0 Thread(s)

ESI

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Daft and lemontrees. The colour is not decisive and has not got more weight then any other questions. I am waiting for another test which will be about colour and shape/pattern.

One socionist Svetlana had a comparative project in Russian about socionics tests. Tests of Gulenko and Talanov and Ferzen show the better convergence between self-typing and between these two tests. http://grafol.ru/swet/cmc2_rezult.html
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got iei, esi, eii....
    ili it is then.
    will take it one more time.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Apparently I had a type change and now I am an extrovert.. heh I guess it didn't carry much weight when I chose introvert. I answered not sure on some of the questions since they included things that I don't consider myself to be. Guess the IEI part was a typo.

YOUR TYPE IS: ETHICAL INTUITIVE EXTRAVERT
    Hamlet. EIE are highly emotional individuals, attuned to the emotional atmosphere around them and are able to influence and shape it. The changes in their mood are quite apparent — their movements, facial expressions, tone of voice change a lot. EIE are often great story-tellers, with the ability to engage the listeners emotionally and switch their moods as the story goes. EIE enjoy being the centre of attention with ability to attract and hold the attention of a person or a crowd. EIE are very persuasive and convincing, but not by providing a lot of reasoning, but by influencing the mood of a person. They often provide the insight on the situations or predict potential outcome and often over dramatizing it. IEI feel the trends and time well. They are often interested in other epochs or fiction, not from the scientific point of view, but as an emotional attachment

Hmm, seems changing my answers but not my colors ended with the same result. I think this test is off and needs to be tweaked but I understand it was translated from Russian.

Edit: I took it three times and got EIE twice and IEI once. I self-type IEI.
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-31-2014 at 05:55 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Got ILI, IEI, SEI. Type as IEE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Tests are going to give you a finished product any time, any place, and like Olga wrote before, as long you answer honestly, you're going to get what you came for. No tests are crap - it's the human error that craps them. Something I've seen on this site way too many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    No problem.

LUL. Take several of them at the same time and track your scores, genius. If every single one is going to produce something else from the desired result you have floating in your 'head', then something is wrong.

And I'm not saying you're lacking a strong sense of self at all...

Lul @Gamma
    I didn't understand what you meant by this at first but after taking the test it was clear. If you know yourself well enough you will choose the answers that will give you the result you want. I knew what answers would have resulted in IEI but I couldn't honestly agree with the way the questions were phrased so I answered not sure instead of picking what guaranteed my IEI result. I still think color choice had a lot to do with it because when I took it again I answered completely opposite of what I did the first time on a couple of questions and still got the same results. It may be a bug in the quiz but I don't find this quiz reliable for typing. I know you can't respond to this but thanks for the insight.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE ETHICAL INTROVERT
    Esenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion

All in order here .

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The colour part wasn't visible so I imagined that on my own relying upon given criteria.
    I also skipped 2 or 3 questions as unable to pick between the proposed statements, yes I am both.
    Other than that, I got IEI. Hum.

TIM
    INTj 5w6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unsure about my type, results were: ILI, LII, LII.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    The colour part wasn't visible so I imagined that on my own relying upon given criteria.
    I also skipped 2 or 3 questions as unable to pick between the proposed statements, yes I am both.
    Other than that, I got IEI. Hum.
    Ho hum. IEI.

I don't see how colour preferences could have any bearing on personality type. It's all too subjective, even when this is supposed to be an "objective" test. Out of interest though, what is your favourite colour?

The other problem I had was that it was just clear Socionics dichotomies being used, so one is just answering based on preconceived ideas, without the need to introspect.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Ho hum. IEI.

I don't see how colour preferences could have any bearing on personality type. It's all too subjective, even when this is supposed to be an "objective" test. Out of interest though, what is your favourite colour?

The other problem I had was that it was just clear Socionics dichotomies being used, so one is just answering based on preconceived ideas, without the need to introspect.
    Yeah the questions are not really elaborated and it is quite easy to grasp the dichotomy they define.
    I like a lot if colours, depends on the context. In this test I chose the light blue

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the questions are not really elaborated and it is quite easy to grasp the dichotomy they define.
    I like a lot if colours, depends on the context. In this test I chose the light blue
    Which biases answers somewhat. And if that's the case, you must be coming round to the idea of being IEI.
    All the blues, for me. Oh, and black, of course.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Which biases answers somewhat. And if that's the case, you must be coming round to the idea of being IEI.
    All the blues, for me. Oh, and black, of course.
    Black is just perfect in clothing.
    Me being NF???? Nooo!!!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black is just perfect in clothing.
    Me being NF???? Nooo!!!
    Try telling my mum and sister that! They try to get me to wear all sorts of colours...
    I know! It's impossible. We must be NT, right?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Try telling my mum and sister that! They try to get me to wear all sorts of colours...
    I know! It's impossible. We must be NT, right?
    Heeeee I got the same from my mother: always black, always black. Meeeeeehh!
    NT NT NT!!!

I think that in general turquoise is my favourite colour

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heeeee I got the same from my mother: always black, always black. Meeeeeehh!
    NT NT NT!!!

I think that in general turquoise is my favourite colour
    But black is all sophistication, but with a touch of modesty. Is it generally associated with NTs, then?

I'll write to you in Turquoise, from now on, if you prefer...? But I don't want to strain your eyes.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YOUR TYPE IS: INTUITIVE ETHICAL INTROVERT
    Esenin. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion

All in order here .
    Haha when I took it again and made myself choose between options that I didn't want to the first time I also got IEI but I wasn't even going to bother to post it since I found the EIE description more interesting.

This also describes many IEI I know.

Hamlet. EIE are highly emotional individuals, attuned to the emotional atmosphere around them and are able to influence and shape it. The changes in their mood are quite apparent — their movements, facial expressions, tone of voice change a lot. EIE are often great story-tellers, with the ability to engage the listeners emotionally and switch their moods as the story goes. EIE enjoy being the centre of attention with ability to attract and hold the attention of a person or a crowd. EIE are very persuasive and convincing, but not by providing a lot of reasoning, but by influencing the mood of a person. They often provide the insight on the situations or predict potential outcome and often over dramatizing it. IEI feel the trends and time well. They are often interested in other epochs or fiction, not from the scientific point of view, but as an emotional attachment

Hmm, I did post in the other thread, where they asked what type would you be if you could change it, that I would choose EIE for a day. Looks like my wish was granted.

Edit: whoever wrote the description on IEI put an energy of "meh" into it. hahah

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Haha when I took it again and made myself choose between options that I didn't want to the first time I also got IEI but I wasn't even going to bother to post it since I found the EIE description more interesting.

This also describes many IEI I know.

Hmm, I did post in the other thread, where they asked what type would you be if you could change it, that I would choose EIE for a day. Looks like my wish was granted.

Edit: whoever wrote the description on IEI put an energy of "meh" into it. hahah
    Wish-fulfilment typing... It may catch on.

Meh ... It must be the impression we give.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

But black is all sophistication, but with a touch of modesty. Is it generally associated with NTs, then?

I'll write to you in Turquoise, from now on, if you prefer...? But I don't want to strain your eyes.
    I'm blind now.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm blind now.
    Can you see now?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Got ILI, IEI, SEI. Type as IEE.
    Three types that have been suggested for you. All introverts.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three types that have been suggested for you. All introverts.
    Everyone wants to be an extrovert.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Everyone wants to be an extrovert.
    I seriously can't even imagine myself as an extrovert. It seems exhausting to always be exploring outside yourself. I can connect with people but I am not outgoing unless someone is fueling me, or some alcohol. I don't reach out to too many people but if they reach out to me first I feel more comfortable interacting with them. I am sure that is how all my close friendships started. If left alone I am perfectly content. I will not answer my door if someone (not close friends or family) knocks and I am not expecting them. They think it's rude.. I also think it's rude on their part. I have left many Jehovah Witnesses standing in the rain knocking for five minutes. They are pushy around here. When my EIE friend is around I answer and tell them I am wiccan then ask if I can tell them about it. I am not wiccan though but I have explored it.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seriously can't even imagine myself as an extrovert. It seems exhausting to always be exploring outside yourself. I can connect with people but I am not outgoing unless someone is fueling me, or some alcohol. I don't reach out to too many people but if they reach out to me first I feel more comfortable interacting with them. I am sure that is how all my close friendships started. If left alone I am perfectly content. I will not answer my door if someone (not close friends or family) knocks and I am not expecting them. They think it's rude.. I also think it's rude on their part. I have left many Jehovah Witnesses standing in the rain knocking for five minutes. They are pushy around here. When my EIE friend is around I answer and tell them I am wiccan then ask if I can tell them about it. I am not wiccan though but I have explored it.
    I'm always disappointed when I'm not around when the Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking. I would make their day, I think!
    I hate answering the phone. What about you?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm always disappointed when I'm not around when the Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking. I would make their day, I think!
    I hate answering the phone. What about you?
    Same... unless we preplanned a phone call through text or something. I do not like being distracted from what I am doing. I let the machine handle it and screen calls, Everyone knows to yell into the phone if it is an emergency and I will answer. Otherwise I don't pick up even for family that want to chat about what they are making for dinner. If I am doing small talk I prefer it to be a little exciting or funny.

Edit: I feel a little awkward calling some people because I think that they are thinking the same way I am. I have a friend who I haven't spoken to for awhile and she told me to just call whenever but my own sense of comfort often prevents me from doing that. And she has a kid now so I think she will be interrupted a lot if she is on the phone.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same... unless we preplanned a phone call through text or something. I do not like being distracted from what I am doing. I let the machine handle it and screen calls, Everyone knows to yell into the phone if it is an emergency and I will answer. Otherwise I don't pick up even for family that want to chat about what they are making for dinner. If I am doing small talk I prefer it to be a little exciting or funny.
    At my old job, it was like a game of cat and mouse. I did whatever I could to avoid answer the phone. (*phone rings*, *pretends not to hear*, *phone still ringing*, *looks up*, "Oh, phone's ringing. I'd better get that." *walks slowly towards phone*, *phone still ringing*, *reaches for phone* *phone still ringing*, *hand touches phone*, *phone rings off*, "Oh, it rang off." *shrugs and walks away*)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Can you see now?

NO I AM BLIND NOW, I SAID

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

At my old job, it was like a game of cat and mouse. I did whatever I could to avoid answer the phone. (*phone rings*, *pretends not to hear*, *phone still ringing*, *looks up*, "Oh, phone's ringing. I'd better get that." *walks slowly towards phone*, *phone still ringing*, *reaches for phone* *phone still ringing*, *hand touches phone*, *phone rings off*, "Oh, it rang off." *shrugs and walks away*)
    Hah that's why I have two phones. That is how I treat my house phone. My cell is always next to me though because I only give it to people I want to text with and wouldn't mind talking to if I am not doing something else. I used to have 3 cells but it was confusing to put people into phone # categories and since I have left a certain group of friends in my past, I got rid of them. There is always a learning curve when communicating with humans. I guess I was typing them way before socionics. Now I have acronyms to attach to them, which I don't take too serious. I think you can have successful relationships with any type once you learn that curve.

Perhaps this thread is sufficiently off topic even though there was a flow of information being passed along that relates back to op in some way.

Edit: sometimes I get a rush of anxiety or excitement when my cell phone rings even though the call was planned.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO I AM BLIND NOW, I SAID
    Oh, I thought I'd cured you.
    Hold on... how did you read that and respond, if you're blind?

Do you relate to the phone thing?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought I'd cured you.
    Hold on... how did you read that and respond, if you're blind?

Do you relate to the phone thing?
    What do you what, I like paradoxes.

I am constantly hanging over my phone because I have Internet
    I have no more phone at home, it has no pills anymore and I am too lazy to fix it.
    I text almost never and talk even less. If I do not want to talk, I do not reply and call back when I am in mood.
    Sometimes I forget to text or call back.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you what, I like paradoxes.

I am constantly hanging over my phone because I have Internet
    I have no more phone at home, it has no pills anymore and I am too lazy to fix it.
    I text almost never and talk even less. If I do not want to talk, I do not reply and call back when I am in mood.
    Sometimes I forget to text or call back.
    The problem with my phone is, whenever anyone calls from it or answers it, my internet connection disconnects.
    Oh. Me too. I am terrible for that.
    What are pills?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The problem with my phone is, whenever anyone calls from it or answers it, my internet connection disconnects.
    Oh. Me too. I am terrible for that.
    What are pills?
    Pills=drugs for electronic devices, basically battery
    I know sounds weird.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pills=drugs for electronic devices, basically battery
    I know sounds weird.
    I had never heard of them! I know it's a cliché, but you really do ​learn something new every day.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I had never heard of them! I know it's a cliché, but you really do ​learn something new every day.
    It's normal you'd never heard of this, it's LID's copyright

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's normal you'd never heard of this, it's LID's copyright
    You made it up?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You made it up?
    whispers: yes..

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whispers: yes..
    I make up words all the time. And silly expressions, too.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) TheSun
    2) Original type - ENTj / Test result - ENTj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question test problems

This test is not translated into english like said .
    looks like you gave the wrong link .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast