TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joran van der Sloot

ESTP??

Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are you such a negative person?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well according to channel 24, he's the prime suspect
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    why are you such a negative person?
    Actually, you are Joy
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't post type threads about the most deranged people I can find and try to find ways that each type is "evil"
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian, is there some purpose in this latest "type the good, bad and the ugly from the news" thing or is it just random interest? Because I don't necessarily want to type these people like missing/killed kids or their killers or who ever these are. I'm getting weird vibes.

Another thing...when I look at your avatar and your current sig it associates strangely in my mind I suggest changing one of them

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's one weird lookin' dude.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't post type threads about the most deranged people I can find and try to find ways that each type is "evil"
    I type "good" people too. The truth is, i type INTERESTING people :wink:

http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5132

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Dioklecian, is there some purpose in this latest "type the good, bad and the ugly from the news" thing or is it just random interest? Because I don't necessarily want to type these people like missing/killed kids or their killers or who ever these are. I'm getting weird vibes.

Another thing...when I look at your avatar and your current sig it associates strangely in my mind I suggest changing one of them
    See above.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

A. Your choices are largely of maladaptive people. That is not interesting. That is depressing. I dont want to see that daily. I read about that all the time in study. I see it all the time on the media. I dont need an extra dose of it during R&R time.

B. Youve shown a behavior of not really giving any backing to your conclusions and/or guesses so there really is no point in discussing them anyhow.

Perhaps people would take your selections (and you) more seriously if you considered other posters as well. I would take you more seriously if this was the case.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jadae, I will ignore you from now on,

bye
    \
    However, before that:

1-see above

2-you make me guilt for the behaviour that YOU show all the time.

I justify those things that I feel are interestings or that I care for.

Just look at your post: IT DOES NOT REPLY TO THE TOPIC AT ALLLLLL

Either type the person or don't EVER flame me again, ok?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian does bring up a good point... we don't HAVE to read his topics. We know that it'll prolly be about something horrible that we don't want to think about. Some people don't mind shit like that... who are we to say that they shouldn't discuss it? It's not like he's bringing it up in other people's threads (anymore).

Dioklecian, I only comment because I worry about you. Seriously.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian does bring up a good point... we don't HAVE to read his topics. We know that it'll prolly be about something horrible that we don't want to think about. Some people don't mind shit like that... who are we to say that they shouldn't discuss it? It's not like he's bringing it up in other people's threads (anymore).

Dioklecian, I only comment because I worry about you. Seriously.
    Joy don't worry about me, worry about your sister or something, again either reply to the post or why write at all? To flame me? Its' not fun believe me.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... that's what I JUST said
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jadae I hope we can avoid inciting each other in the future I have a bad impression of ENFJs unfortunately, so I tend to see hiden malicein your post, perhaps wrongly.

Creepy-pokeball

1. I dont even know if Im an ENFj. I met one finally and I do not believe we are similar at all.

2. I have previously written (it was to Rocky I believe) the ethical side-effect as to what you had stated. I am not suprised it has come up.

3. Considering others is a factor of posting. Sure, I dont have to reply. That's your loss.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delta NF?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delta NF?
    I think Jadae could very well be Delta. He has Delta friends too I think, eh?
    But what type...I'm not sure ENFp?

To Dioklecian: I didn't know these things are so serious to you. Sorry if you feel personally attacked or something like that. It was not intended. I was just trying to figure out what is the purpose of these typings. Just that I'm not interested in typing these kind of people unless there is a good reason to do it. Especially I don't feel comfortable typing the victims of some crime. What purpose would that serve? Typing the suspects is not that close to my heart either. Perhaps after they are convicted. In western law system you have to be proven guilty before you are one. I'm not sure who is this "suspect" here but he might as well be innocent. Media has a habbit of making innocent people look guilty before they are convicted. I think it is a bad habbit which I don't wish to promote.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well according to channel 24, he's the prime suspect
    Channel 24? Is that some law enforcement agency or something?? If he is, then why is he walking about free in The Netherlands??
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    delta NF?
    I think Jadae could very well be Delta. He has Delta friends too I think, eh?
    But what type...I'm not sure ENFp?

To Dioklecian: I didn't know these things are so serious to you. Sorry if you feel personally attacked or something like that. It was not intended. I was just trying to figure out what is the purpose of these typings. Just that I'm not interested in typing these kind of people unless there is a good reason to do it. Especially I don't feel comfortable typing the victims of some crime. What purpose would that serve? Typing the suspects is not that close to my heart either. Perhaps after they are convicted. In western law system you have to be proven guilty before you are one. I'm not sure who is this "suspect" here but he might as well be innocent. Media has a habbit of making innocent people look guilty before they are convicted. I think it is a bad habbit which I don't wish to promote.
    Hi,

I have great consideration for your posts and they did not upset me, I was just trying to show that I am not interested only in "bad" people or anything like that, I try to find circumastances where the depth of the types comes out. Like for instance how would each type react in moment of great joy, like the birth of a child, and also how they would react in great pain, such as the loss of that child. I don't pick and choose who I type, people come up in various places and I TRY, only Try, to type them.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    1. I dont even know if Im an ENFj. I met one finally and I do not believe we are similar at all.

2. I have previously written (it was to Rocky I believe) the ethical side-effect as to what you had stated. I am not suprised it has come up.

3. Considering others is a factor of posting. Sure, I dont have to reply. That's your loss.
    No offense taken, I have been under considerable pressure,

cheers

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joran van der Sloot (suspect Natalee Holoway)

He was again in the news lately, when he tried to sell thai women to an undercover team.

There were some video's made of Joran doing business.

What type do you think he is?

I would think he's ESTP-Ti from what I've seen, but I'm not totally convinced...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, probably an ESTp.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I agree, probably an ESTp.
    Thanks again labcoat.

...You are really into famous people :-)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this scumbag interviewed the other night on American TV--some hidden camera thing... ESTp is the correct typing.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I saw this scumbag interviewed the other night on American TV--some hidden camera thing... ESTp is the correct typing.
    yeah, Ti-ESTp seems like it could work.
    Last edited by strrrng; 11-17-2008 at 01:24 AM.
    4w3-5w6-8w7