TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default How to make EII soup

This is how:

You have to have an EII around, peel the EII just to make her* ready for a dip in boiling water for about 10 minutes. In the meantime you can make toast that goes well with your EII, like blueberry toast or avocado toast. After 10 minutes plus 3-4 minutes for toast you can serve your EII in a bowl alongside toast of your preference.

*Female EII have more juice, so you can extract that FiNe faster.

Bon Appétit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, but does it taste good?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can lure us in with coffee, desserts, meaningful music, and cutesy heartfelt cartoons. We don't want to be forced into hot water by bossy people and have a low tolerance to pain, but if you somehow tricked us into it being a mutual agreement, or you were starving and we couldn't let you starve, we just might become your free meal.

We also need to know that our purpose in being your snack is meaningful and well... purposeful. Otherwise, we can be very illusive creatures to catch and put in your confection.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?