I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me Sol/nifl

Howdy! I made a video being super honest with you guys and talking in a more spontaneous way.
    Sorry for my bad English skills and poor diction, I'm aware it's crappy as hell, but I can't help

I'm also pretty dualized, so I may come off as a very different type I guess??

And I already know my type, but I just wanna see what type I'm coming off as of today.

So feel free to give any feedbacks, just please be nice and don't curse my mother.

Thanks!
    @Sol @nifl

https://youtu.be/Yh7UZukpFJ0?feature=shared
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no immediate objections to IEI, which I seem to remember was Sol's opinion

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental health condition ? (Just a standard question that imho should be systematically asked in typology questionnaires (along with information about gender and age)).

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental health condition ? (Just a standard question that imho should be systematically asked in typology questionnaires (along with information about gender and age)).
    I've never been diagnosed with any mental health condition but like 5 years ago I had two episodes of hallucination and delirium, but that was at a time I was totally out of balance and hiper active.
    Now I'm living a balanced life and I'm pretty satisfied with myself, so I tend to think that my mental health is pretty ok.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The last my opinion about your type was IEI / INFP, as most possible.
    I saw your video before. Saw an activity on the forum. A new video was doubtful to change the opinion and so I keep it.
    Certainly, I have no 100% accuracy and no of today methods suppose it.

Opinions of others are important in the beginning. After you read books, know what methods of practice are - then you have the needed to understand own type, including by IR with other people and in comparision of your traits with other people.

It's mainly F types problem to don't trust own thoughts, so they understeemate this abbility in themselves. Unlike with novices, after alike a year of regular typing of people near you (and with correct theory + behavior which includes nonverbal data, when baseless hypotheses as Reinin traits are not used) - the chance to understand correctly own type can be not lesser than by any other typer. As the lack of skills you may compensate by the quantity of data about yourself.
    The main "secret" for correct identification of own type is also to take into account IR with good known people, - to trust to own type only when impressions from supposed types of you and other people fit to IR theory, besides of a behavior. Most people don't do it as this needs significant efforts. Such approach allows to reduce possible mistake in own type to very low level, lower than may give someone else who don't know you good IRL.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aristocratic -> Logical -> Ti in unconscious (so Delta considering everything before) -> Not ISTp (VI), so ESTj imo.
    Last edited by Dee; 09-27-2023 at 07:58 PM.