Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
Okay, I just found a list of the communication styles briefly described by Gulenko. I agree that businesslike is unlikely. Out of the four, it's possibly the worst description of me. Coldblooded is hit and miss. I expect expressiveness, yes, but I also see the mutual transmission of emotion as a crucial aspect of interaction. Also, when I'm hanging out with people, I prefer there to be an active element to it; I want us to be working toward some kind of external goal, otherwise we're just sitting and drifting aimlessly, and it's hard to think of anything to do or say. Passionate sounds like me under ideal, which is to say very infrequent, circumstances. Sincere doesn't really have anything for me to disagree with, but the description is so short that I'm not sure that means much.
Mutual transmission of emotion is pretty important in relations, but that doesn't mean it's communicated freely or unprovoked. Passionate types warm up cold-blooded types and unlock often hidden emotions. Conversely business like types and sincere types form predictable relations of intimate communication.