The top contributor to my thread is now banned? . . . Well, I'm going to try injecting some new life into this, anyway.

Today's topic will be the plus and minus variants of the information elements as they relate to me. The following are the weakest descriptions of me out of the 16 listed by Gulenko (and I will briefly explain why): +Si, and -Ti. The former is wrong because I don't pursue relaxation (I'm high-strung, and I don't want to be encouraged to relax, especially when I'm anxious about a problem that needs to be dealt with. Also, relaxation is boring; I want fun, excitement, and activity.) or, to any significant extent, positive feelings of comfort (I'm much more focused on avoiding discomfort). Also, I enjoy eccentricity and a certain amount of roughness. +Ti is wrong because duty and organization are things that I'm largely oblivious to, and I'm averse to self-discipline (I still engage in a certain amount of self-discipline, but I think you get better results and have an overall more enjoyable life if you do things that fit you like a glove because you're passionate about them and derive pleasure from them, rather than things that require you to bend yourself into a certain shape.)

None of the remaining plus/minus functions sound very much like me.

Now let's see if I can come up with some facts about me that may shed some light on my disposition.

1. I hate babying oneself and someone treating me like a child. That's all I can articulate right now. I'm thinking of some other things, but I'm unable to express them.

Never mind, that's all I feel like listing right now. It's all that sprang to mind, and I'm not going to start digging around in my head. My thought process consists of me talking to no one in the most tiresome fashion. I feel that I must become a Buddhist to shut myself up (Buddhism is the most accurate religion about the nature of reality [with the possible exception of certain strains of Hinduism], and a completely worthless guide to life).