Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
Socionics E/I has a lot to do with the particular function to which it is attached; it's not general like MBTI; Te for example is an extravert who would sometimes seem like an introvert, but is extravert in the way that the person approaches a task. Visualize (which is not exactly introversion but rather organization), organize, prepare and act upon a task in the external world. And, or, whichever, watch a person's behavior, judge it according to what stands out for you "at least you're being direct" "you are being direct!" this is observing a behavior.
Yes, hence my caution about assuming that because I look introverted by normal standards I'm an introvert in socionics.

Yeah that would put you in emotivist dichotomy
I definitely agree that emotivist seems likely. If no one has any objections, I think we'll call that one settled . . . at least for now.

Ok one thing about LSE is that because they are unable to alight certain logic for internal consistency, they miss the very same thing that they read that aligns with what they say; for instance, you quoted a part of an LSE description that doesn't ring true to you ("As their innate understanding of personality is not very fine-tuned, they judge others' character more by their objective deeds than by their attitudes and motives, which can be hard for the LSE to discern."), but you may observe how in the above you do the very same thing which you said you don't see yourself doing in the way that you judge Absurd's post. Is what I'm saying make any sense?
I understand what you're getting at, but I'm not sure that my lack of ability to judge the motives of a stranger on an internet forum, a stranger who had only written a few sentences, is very indicative of my ability to judge the motives of people in general. A large part of judging motive comes down to body language and prior history, which was, of course, entirely absent in that case. And to me, what I said seems to indicate the opposite: that I'm motive-aware, since I was focusing on why the person did what they did, what their purpose was. I wasn't so concerned about what had actually taken place, except that it was something for me to react to and use as a very small window into Absurd's intentions (also, I was being slightly facetious).

I'm still open to the possibility of LSE, but right now I'm leaning much more in other directions.