Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Nunki
    the best help you may get with giving a videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

in case you doubt in own type still after 10 years
    also you may type people near you and check the possible your type by IR effects. it's important step, anyway

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Nunki
    the best help you may get with giving a videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

in case you doubt in own type still after 10 years
    also you may type people near you and check the possible your type by IR effects. it's important step, anyway
    My phone doesn't make me look aesthetically pleasing--it's very old and the image quality sucks. Aside from that, there is really no option for me around here to get it done in private and under acoustically satisfactory circumstances. So I will not be doing a video interview any time soon. In every other way, though, I will gladly comply with the demands of those who wish to type me.

I can't see that my interactions with people point to any clear type. What would be most telling, I think, would be to look at the most distinctive relationships I've had and the ones that have drawn out the strongest feelings on both sides. But these interactions paint a very inconsistent picture if we're trying to place it in the frame of Socionics. A simple example would be the fact that I've had a wealth of bad times for a very extended period with people I have now, for an equally extended period of time, gotten along with very well. From what I can see, Socionics is fairly one-note in its description of a given type of relationship, making it hard to square it with the reality of my life. That's just one example. Another example is that I've had markedly different experiences, in many cases, with people who appear to belong to the same Socionics type.