Logic of events

Logic of cause and effect

These are the new names I propose. I think they make the most sense. I use them. Im gonna explain why. Consider these three points

-Thinking is the capacity to know what a thing is.

-An extraverted function is concerned with the object in and of itself; and an introverted function is concerned with whats behind the object. The introvert, says Jung is in touch with his unconscious. Introversion is concerned with the feilds(what is between and behind the object, or more precisely, what their unconscious projects into the object). So I say the introvert is concerned with his own personal vision of the external world. His own vision of the object. The extravert is more concerned with the object itself.

-Keeping both of these things in mind we can say that sees the facts, actions, algorithms, procedures, processes and events in and of themselves. Sees the relationships between these things. Is about seeing whats behind the object, the things that exist behind and between, in other words the cause and effect relation between phenomena, and/or the things that connect phenomena. So I say draws conclusions about the existence of the invisible things that connect phenomena, while draws conclusions about the existence of the phenomena themselves.

These two names , and logic of events for , logic of cause and effect for are the names I use because I feel they give me a good understanding of how one differs from another. These are the new names I propose. You can choose to accept them. Or you can choose to think they dont work for you.

So what do you think? Any objections, or does it work for you?