Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    rape as a weapon
    Did I say that I was rape advocate (who the fuck would that even be, gtfo with your virtue signaling)? Go fuck yourself tho, you sensitive little bitch.

and not seeing both sex partners as active and strong is pretty messed up
    I know A LOT of people that would disagree with that part as do I. So, let me reiterate, go fuck yourself cunt.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Did I say that I was rape advocate (who the fuck would that even be, gtfo with your virtue signaling)? Go fuck yourself tho, you sensitive little bitch.

I know A LOT of people that would disagree with that part as do I. So, let me reiterate, go fuck yourself cunt.
    A) I'm not virtue signaling.

B) I know you might not have intended to use rape as a putdown, but you did. That's the tool you're using in the 'how weak would you look if you had a penis in your anus' comment--That or you're using a homophobic or misogynistic putdown. But the person spoken to didn't seem like a willing participant.

C) Using slurs against women in your reply to me makes you look like you don't know how to dialogue and that you're defensive so you just resort to hurling slurs. It's also against the basic forum rules you agreed to when you joined us.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A) I'm not virtue signaling.

B) I know you might not have intended to use rape as a putdown, but you did. That's the tool you're using in the 'how weak would you look if you had a penis in your anus' comment--That or you're using a homophobic or misogynistic putdown. But the person spoken to didn't seem like a willing participant.

C) Using slurs against women in your reply to me makes you look like you don't know how to dialogue and that you're defensive so you just resort to hurling slurs. It's also against the basic forum rules you agreed to when you joined us.

the dude who wrote those lyrics is named ****** bruce btw, are you saying a famously gay person is homophobic?

also, dont assume to know any fucking thing about my relationship to other forum members, idiot.

How's your reading comprehension GTF out of my thread CUNT.