Thread: Do many INTjs wear spectacles?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do many INTjs wear spectacles?

Do most (if not all) INTjs wear spectacles?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do most INTjs try to make spectacles of themselves?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I don't wear glasses or contact lenses. I rarely wear sunglasses, even during the summer. Recently I got my eyes checked, just because my last visit was many years ago. I have 20/20 vision. Even after hours of computer practically every day. I'm pleased.

Maybe glasses are common among INTJ, but it's only because we are so smart and curious. :wink: Many of us read a lot. (not me!) And spending lots and lots of time behind the coputer is very common among INTJ and INTP (Or maybe it's just the I/E thing, not sure.)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-

I've been wearing corrective lenses ever since I was about eight years old. Now, I've switched to contacts. But I don't think there is a correlation between eyesight and type though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad eyesite is not totally hereditary, if you strain your eyes too young and put on glasses, you will make your eyesite worse typically to the point to where you have to wear them.

So, the moral story is to take care of your eyes when you are young ...

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    And spending lots and lots of time behind the coputer is very common among INTJ and INTP (Or maybe it's just the I/E thing, not sure.)
    Could be an I/E thing, but its especially common for INTs because added to the introversion is T, which means were very focused on exchanging information(think of gulenko's styles communication, IT is "coldblooded")more than acting or communicating our feelings directly. Plus the intuition, which allows us to survive consistently in a weightless environment like the internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I am an INTJ and I've had glasses a few years ago, then switched to contacts, and I know several INTJ family members and friends who are INTJ and have glasses so there does seem to be some correlation. In my case it was because my insatiable curiosity kept me up reading all through childhood and even a decade later. That ruined my eyes. So maybe it is the above par drive that we have in some areas combines with activities that are not healthy for eyes to have a detrimental effect on them. But it's just a thought.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've never worn glasses nor contacts. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't. I'm also the only INTj

Laura

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have very good eyes but I love to wear my bifocals for reading....I've embraced the "old grumpy professor" stereotype, and I try to do everything and anything to project that image. (I should add that I'm not a professor and that I'm in my late 20s...)