Thread: I really dont know what my type is

Creepy-guest

Default I really dont know what my type is

When i was 18 i took the MBTI. I dont remember the accuracy of the P or J ,but i scored as an INTP. A few years later i had taken the test over and over again. I come up as an INTJ.

i dont know...can someone shed some light on this?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be better if you had a username ....

You should take the on-line socionics test ... www.socionics.com ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-Wes

Default Hi again

Sorry for no username.

I just took the socionics test.

Normal mode = INTx =.75

Reverse mode= INTJ = .89

Combined mode = INTJ =.82

i still dont know if this is accurate.
    i have read some of the posts regarding the INTJ or INTP posts.
    I will give some more information about myself if this might clarify things.

One thing before i list these things is that im really biased towards being an INTP.

1. I used to think in terms of black and white until recently i realized that i might be completely wrong about every thing i've ever thought about.

2. I've dropped my belief in God.

3. It's impossible to truly know what my hidden agenda is ,but i think it is more of my health than to love someone. I always feel like i should take better care of my body.

4. I really have a strong need to be accepted by my friends and giving me space to be who i am. I feel like this should be understood without verbal communication and can't stand the idea of them scolding me or being mad at me.

5. When i was in high school i was a complete perciever. I was completely disorganized. In college i am completely anal about school. Not because i want to learn ,but because i want to graduate. Might i have learned to be more like an INTJ over the years?

6. When i think about issues now nothing is ever concrete. I give credit to both sides because they are equally right and equally wrong. I can't think in terms of a right answer.

--- I dont know if that helps ,but i would really appreciate any comments.

thanks...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are probably xNTp, I was like that in colege too with my classes, having a perfectionist attitude ... except at the end I just didn't give a flip anymore and went totally disorganized.

Creepy-Wes

Although it is not written in stone i think you may be right.

If i examine my habits they are always with a memory. Already leaning to fullfil the idea and descriptions that i've read. So it might be really hard to tell. But one thing i do know for sure is my desire to seek the truth. I think that should sum me up.

who knows?...not I....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to let everybody know, expect pedro to continually attempt to "disarm" anyones ability to feel that they can give any input to type anyone in the near future. He thinks only a select few should be trying to type anyone, and wants to impose what he feels is a specific right to what he specifically calls "dubious" individuals. If you feel you have any input, I would advise giving it on account that if you are wrong, you will eventually be corrected once you have been personally convinced.

Creepy-Wes

Thanks for the reply Pedro. I took rmcnew's reply with a grain of salt. He may be right or he may be completely wrong. It really is hard to tell. There are so many things to consider.

1. -One of my hobbies are playing guitar. Like you pedro i used to play guitar 8 hours a day obsessively to get good. I dont play 8 hours a day any more ,because i've finally come to a point where i can enjoy playing the guitar without a goal. I feel like i'll never ever be done with the guitar. It is a lifelong goal for me. I might be ok at the guitar ,but i want complete fretboard freedom to express myself. (I'm trying to give all the details on how i think of things)

- I like to read. I hate non-fiction books they really irritate me.

2. Some of my interests

- The search for spirit(not god) i really dont know what to call it. Im not looking for religion. I just really want to know the truth.

- Maximizing my potential ( i really dont know if these are good examples to give or just completely vain)

- Complete freedom. It's hard to describe what freedom means to me. I think on the surface freedom to me means to be free of thought. To come to terms without analysis. To know. To see. Once i know nothing can bother me. To be free from fear.

3. I find myself thinking alot this way.

- I always imagine myself explaining my ideas to my peers and colleagues like i am the teacher. (I really feel like my ego is overblown ,but sometimes it's just natural for me. I like to teach people. I give real good advice only to people that think alot.)

How am i supposed to know how i think?..lol

- Like i mentioned before. I can't think in terms of black and white.

- I hate stating the obvious in discussions. I realized noone knows what i'm talking about.

i dont know what else to write so im going to try and think of an example.

Ok this may be completely random ,but ill just write it anyways. (Maybe the way i write may give off some clues)

I love this movie called Noi. I dont know if you guys have seen it. It is an such a beautiful movie. One thing i loved about it was the softness of the shots. There was not much dialogue in the movie ,but the way they would change scenes was just amazing to me. When i think of this movie i think about clouds or something serene. The facial expressions of the characters especially are something that i cannot forget.

4. (Activities i enjoy)

- I love to drive. Only at night down roads that are completely empty.

- I like to cook.

- I like to collect movies and video games that i burn myself. I dont play 99% of the games. I just collect them.

- I have so many acquaintances. I dont consider any of them my friends. I feel like i have only two real friends.

- I like being alone. I really hate feeling obligated to hang out with them when i really dont want to. I like to come and go as i please and go unnoticed.

bleh....

i dont know anymore

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Ok I am going to say this bluntly (though I do not wish to hurt your feelings rcmnew).

You do not know enough about type yet to be guessing ANYONE's type. It is VERY innapropriate to suggest someone is xNTp based upon the information Wes gave as it is too small a sample to analyze.

Lastly, @ rcmnew can't you see that your conjecture may have negative effects on people's lives in the long run? What if people take your baseless suggestions about their type and try to apply it without knowing the nuances of WHAT type is and how it manifests? Stop typing please your efforts are only increasing the amount of ignorance surrounding what type is. You just have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
    Did I say I was absolutly sure? Do you not understand that every problem you have against any of my input could be refuted with the word "probably?" ... I do not jump to the same conclusions as quickly as some others, and if personal bias can be read quickly into a simple sentence without regarding every word spoken I would be wary of being typed, too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Thanks for the reply Pedro. I took rmcnew's reply with a grain of salt. He may be right or he may be completely wrong. It really is hard to tell.
    I never said you were xNTp with assurity either, all I said was that I was the same way and then went completely unorganized. Pedro has this bad paranoia of people being misled by people he thinks do not deserve to be typing people. My disagreement with him in the matter is not over knowledge, but over the implication that only certain specific individuals should be giving their input and everyone else should remain silent. For me, I don't see any reason to respect the demands of someone who hasn't proven their credibility beyond a self-proclaimed title; that's typically my stance on the issue.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    your type is guEST*

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Lastly at rcmnew all I can say is I have never had trouble with any newcomer to this site except you. While I have disagreed with them and they with me neither of us tried to defend our own conclusions based upon weak speculation becausee we had the humility to know when we were wrong. You are wrong and you should bow out because you are making a lot of errors that are not only foolish but keep you from developing your own understanding.

The list of people that I have respectfully disagreed with includes:

* Maestro
    * Waddleswoth
    * CuriousSoul
    * Blaze
    * Cheerio
    * the Admin
    * SFVB
    * Slava
    * Hugo
    * JimBean
    * Transigent
    * Trey
    * XCaliburGirl
    * Tanzhe
    * Pax
    * Drake
    * Lev Kamensky
    * Cone
    * Smiling Eyes
    * MysticSonic
    * Kaido21
    * Pearl80 (except for that one time that we both let our tempers get the best of us )

and probably many more that I am forgetting (forgive me if I forgot you momentarily ). Unlike with them however communication with you has thus far proved useless to me. I have no problem with other people trying to type but there are some basic things that you need to know before you attempt it and THEY LEARNED THOSE THINGS before trying to type. In addition when they said something that could be interpreted another way IN GENERAL they responded with humility because they knew ALL of us are amateurs and are prone to errors in such things. You have no humility and you have no knowledge in this subject that can excuse your lack of humility. So just do me a favor and shut up.
    Hmmm, I get placed on a pedestole, told this is a problem, get kicked off of the pedestole, told I am not humble when I am right back where I started, and then told I should shut up ...

What other things have you imagined about me?

Creepy-Wes

Hey Guest please tell me how i can reach you for PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default wes

cone and curiousoul what do you guys think?

Is INTJ really INTP according to socionics?

If so Pedro were you saying i might be INTJ according to MBTI or socionics?