Thread: The description of functions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The description of functions

Extrovert (black) logic

- Ability to estimate business qualities of a person, efficiency of his actions.
    - Ability to recreate (to think up and over), to organize, to improve technological process, a technique, algorithm of actions. Precise understanding of a necessary sequence of actions, division of labour.
    - Aspiration for efficiency, expediency, utility of one’s and other's actions, decisions.
    - Aspiration for accuracy, functionality, practicalness. Inclination to an rationalization activity, inventions.
    - Aspiration for reliability, reliable sources and information itself, substantial judgements. Good memory on figures and facts.
    - An estimation of quality and value of something. Understanding of operational factors of objects (elasticity, softness, heat conductivity and so forth).

This is good stuff, read it carefully.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (white) logic

- Estimation of logicality (consistency) of acts and opinions of a person.
    - Comparison, analysis, generalization, systematization of information.
    - Comparison according to certain criteria of theories, systems, classifications and so forth, definition of theoretical preconditions, revealing of structure and laws, determination of the verity.
    - Orientation on the cause and effect, a consecutive account of one’s judgements.
    - Composition of standards, rules, laws. Orientation in hierarchical structure. Fair distribution of anything, granting of equal opportunities.
    - Aspiration for symmetry, reproduction of geometrical forms.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extrovert (black) ethics

- Understanding the emotional state of a person, influence on his mood.
    - Ability to force a person to reveal his emotions, show his feelings. Ability to find an individual approach to a person.
    - Frank expression of the emotions, demonstration of feelings, epatage, inclination to theatricality (grandstand play).
    - Impressionability, mood drops, passion, fanaticism, animation of diffirent objects.
    - Creation of an emotional atmosphere in a collective or a society (stressing situation, enthusiasm, emotional rise). Management of an emotional background.
    - Inclination to oratory, artistry (all spectrum of intonations, expressive pauses, significant sights, rich mimicry).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (white) ethics

- A moral estimation of the deeds of a person, his opinions.
    - Abilityl to understand, estimate the relationship between people, conventions accepted in a collective, society.
    - An emotional estimation of one’s attitude (sympathy, antipathy, trust, worship and so forth), its expression. An estimation of public attitudes (sympathies, popularity and so forth).
    - Manipulation with relationship between people, ability to build relationship on any psychological distance and toto create and impose the norms of behaviour.
    - Aspiration for humanistic ideals (philantrophy, mercy and so forth).
    - Aspiration for mutual trust, call of duty, responsibility.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extravert (black) intuition

- Estimation of the potential of a person.
    - Multipronged perception of the world, of a person. Integral perception of things.
    - Ability to see the core, to estimate perspectivity, potential opportunities of ideas and undertakings, insight.
    - Search for new ideas, alternatives, ability to see the whole variety of possibilities, to make an optimal choice. Aim on originality, singularity. Paradoxicality of thinking. Spontaneity.
    - Sense of humour (inclination to witticisms, puns, polysemy), dreaminess, romanticism, idealism, abstract theorization.
    - Aspiration for radical transformations, ability to appear at the necessary time in the necessary place.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where did you get these from and where are the sensorics? these are far superior and clearer than the ones on my site currently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    where did you get these from and where are the sensorics? these are far superior and clearer than the ones on my site currently.
    There is a great Russian site of StPetersburg socionics. They have loads of great stuff.
    I'll add 3 last topics as soon as I have time to translate them...
    Right now my daughter is givin' neighbours the creeps screamin' like a piglet if I try to put her down for a second (((:
    IMHO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (white) intuition

- Ability to understand interrelation of time, to see tendencies, to predict chapter of possibilities, to see prospects. Inclination to forecasts.
    - Comprehension of time as certain substance down to its physical sensation. Posession of “inner watch”.
    - Ability to operate with time intervals, to estimate the time needed to do smth., to calculate time needed for someone's actions, to set rate, to operate one’s and other's time.
    - Perception of events as certain process. Comprehension of advantages of a situation in the specific moment, actuality, the importance of a certain time moment.
    - Aspiration for harmony, balance, adequacy in external and inner world. Mystical feeling.
    IMHO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extrovert (black) sensorics

- Estimation of people’s external qualities (of one’s kind, physical strength) and strength of will, consequence.
    - Ability to stand up for one’s interests, being go-ahead, persistence, self-confidence.
    - Ability to raise oneself and associates to the achievement of goals, usage of pressure tactics for achievement of goals.
    - Aspiration for authority, leadership, ability to estimate the alignment of forces.
    - Precise sensation of ambient , sensation of objects in space, their position and its borders. Inclination for traveling.
    - Aspiration for wealth as an attribute of authority.
    IMHO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (white) sensorics

- Perception of physical me "Me" of one.
    - Aspiration for comfort, cosiness and ability to create it, aspiration for satisfaction of physical needs, sybaritism. Understanding of other people’s state.
    - Aspiration for new physical sensations (new unusual spicy food, new resting-places and so forth). Ability to enjoy every second of life, will to avoid unpleasant sensations.
    - Orientation towards the information on the surrounding world received through well advanced organs of sense. Enjoying of tactile contact.
    - Enhanced attention to problems of health.
    - Understandin what’s aesthetic.
    IMHO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump for review and criticism.. I miss Malyshka.
    i have played in every toilet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, it is kind of funny, nobody really knows anybody in person (not in my awareness), but there seems to be this strong teamwork-like effect. It is almost as if these people on this forum are good friends of mine that I have known for a long time.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is because we all have something in common and are bound by common goals.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Ability is not desire and desire is not ability.”

Alright, I bet you that you are getting pretty tired, of that aren’t you? That sounds stupid anyway.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this similar feeling like we all were one good friendship.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Edit: Dont get me wrong these descriptions are good on the whole.