Threaded View

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm.. seems to me the current wealth distribution is quite alright, if not a little bit skewed (i.e. should be even LESS towards the lower 90%).

I mean, the video itself proves that 92% of the losers polled had no fucking clue what the wealth distribution of their own country is, so that pretty much sums-up why those 92% have no wealth- ignorance, incompetence, conclusion jumping and uselessness.

Furthermore, then these obvious economic wizards pull some "desired" wealth distribution completely out of their ass without any clue or inquiry about actual value of people in the given society. i.e. "This fraction should be getting X% of the wealth because.. well, because... WELL, BECAUSE! THAT'S WHY!" What kind of sense is that? Why should the distribution be in the form that these clueless ninnies pulled out of their ass? What have people done in each theoretical bracket in order to achieve or deserve X% of wealth? Oh, that is outside the scope of their bullshittery fantasy nonsense... gotcha.

I'd motion with such total displays of ignorance and incompetence that the wealth distribution be even sharper towards the upper 8% (i.e. not the 92% of jackasses polled like this video shows) than it is today due to the information acquired from this poll. It truly makes it completely obvious the 92% are too stupid to have any kind of wealth.

Last edited by Finale; 05-14-2013 at 02:53 AM.