3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Article: Duality Relations ENFj and ISTj by Stratiyevskaya

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I knew this one istj dude in my writing class. It was weird, he was obviously very different from me but I still felt a sort of rapport with him, this Beta comfortbility. And I'm thankful when I work with my dual because she will always cover up my weaknesses incredibly effortlessly. I have a manager that's some sort of ISTp most likely, it's a bit awkward but I have enough practice with deltas on the forum to handle him.

I also work with my supervisee, which I LOVE because I feel this tremendous power. I feel a tad guilty because I understand these social dynamics and power plays I have with people all too well. It's something that everybody is aware of, I think, but nobody really talks about it in real life because of how narcissistic and sociopathic it would sound or something.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

None of the dyads in the Socion possess such an all-encompassing spiritual and social experience and such a strict orientation at mutual cooperation as the dyad LSI-EIE. These types for centuries have went hand-in-hand, creating mega-states, mega-civilizations, and mega-empires, asserting their authority and power for centuries, erecting magnificent monuments and gigantic monumental constructions both secular and religious giant temples and palaces, that save for future generations the highest achievements in culture and arts of all times and of all peoples ...
    @Myst holla back at us, gurl, when you build your first mega-empire

LSI the snob. LSI the esthete.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI- John Bonham
    EIE - Robert Plant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone wants to talk. Welcome

https://discord.gg/GQD67jcBMK

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. The union of the "administrator" and the "minstrel".

Times we do not choose ... In the old days, in the era of the Dark Ages, when the relations within this dyad could come together most closely, tied by friendship and mutual cooperation, and its representatives, being socially and spiritually in demand during this time period, they could more fully and visibly realize themselves, to simple and humble workers and laypersons in most cases, for such hopelessly boring and dull were the days. The joys and vivid impressions were not in abundance, especially for those who bore the burden of military service, of complex administrative issues and difficult organizational and management problems, within domestic and social conditions that were not simple and sometimes downright risky. What else besides a fantastically bright idea and a dream of attainable happiness could make Maxim to break out of dark despair and boredom?

The LSI could day-to-day, with patience and fortitude, bear his guard duty, standing on the platform of an observation tower of some medieval castle, knowing what a generous prize awaits him if he will have served his lord, that he will be rewarded by a great honor to carry the guard in the evening at a gala dinner in the banquet hall, where he will feel happy, in paradise, when they will heat up the chimney, kindle the lamps, bring in the musicians. And some sweet, modest girl – charming, like a young fairy – will sing with a clear angelic voice, accompanying herself on the lute, some improvisation or an old ballad about the love of a noble knight to a lovely lady. Then he himself will want to become such a noble knight, to win the honor and glory, to do some great feat to become knighted, to obtain the title, coat of arms, a small estate in the property, and - most importantly! - the hand of the pretty singer as the award. To become a part of her life, her world, her inspiration, her joy, her fate. To become her protection and support to the end of the century. And to live for her and for their common future in the world of images born out of her imagination and inspiration.

The EIE sets high spiritual goals for the LSI. He puts before him ambitious projects and tasks, and himself suggests their solutions. Most often this is done allegorically – by subtle hints, abstract images, and fantasies embodied in works of art. Understanding EIE's parables literally, and taking them as a his "program", the LSI comes to the final frontiers, opens up new perspectives for himself, and, by tactical moves, step-by-step, rises further and higher up the career ladder. And now he has reached the desired: behold, he was promoted to the rank, married to a lovely girl, and their family received separate quarters in the castle, albeit still very modest. And here they are already sitting at the lord's table at the feast (and not even in the most remote place). But for new achievements they are allocated lands, given a small estate as a gift. And now, in their own ancestral castle, they arrange everything the same way it was arranged in the court of their lord. The same rules and regulations are established, the same traditions of festive dinner, with musicians in the bountiful rooms. There arises a new environment around them, new nobility, new artistic and intellectual elite. The spacious rooms become covered with their family portraits; the galleries - with collections of captured weapons and works of skilled craftsmen and artisans. Family archives, libraries, education studios, art and craft shops are created. Around them a small city arises, perhaps even a small state. And it will have its own history, its own succession (its own evolutionary potential), its own traditions and customs. Its flag and its coat of arms that was received by the founder of the city a long time ago for the first combat service and achievements.

The union of LSI and EIE – is the inseparable union of the militant, harsh administrator and the romantic dreamer-poet (union of "warrior" and "minstrel") who always needed one another: without the colorful, fabulous creations of the minstrel to brighten up the cold lonely nights, the life of the warrior would be unbearable. Painted in gloomy, black, white, and grey colors (at times with a mix of blood red), such life would suppress the warrior by its cold, devastating of the soul sadness, by its bleak gray mundane labor days, that do not forebode anything bright and joyful. The strength and desire to live, to continue fighting for existence, to protect and defend, to engage in battle and to win, wouldn't be enough. It is only the introduction to this treasure chest of fantasy, fairytale, and poetic images – artistic, literary, and musical – that brightens up his existence, creates a sense of celebration, becomes an affordable and easy journey to a magical world of illusion and fantasy, allowing him to dream and hope for the best, to feel happy in this dark and hopeless reality. The belief in a better world, in the immortality of the soul, the light and hope for better changes, the LSI also draws from the works of his dual, the EIE. His dual, in turn, draws his inspiration from LSI's severity, strength, and masculinity, and from his optimism and the love of life, and celebrates LSI's exploits enveloped by the glory of past battles, creating strikingly accurate and vivid images, recreating the exact description of the events, of which the EIE talks in such detail and vividness as if he was a witness to these events.

Without color, light, richness and romantic creativity of the EIE, the life of LSI would be terrible, mundane, and gloomy, alike a raw, cold, dark cellar. It wouldn't even be life, as it would't supply him with either energy and strengths, nor the desire to live and enjoy his existence (-Fe).
    This excerpt was the part I always remembered from this article. This is such an allegorical way of describing this dual relationship.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyoneor, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    motoparamoga
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default motoparamoga.vn.ua/uk/m/marka-geon/model-aero/vol-200/

motoparamoga.vn.ua/uk/v-paltsy-variatora-perednego/ Интернет-магазин по торгу мотоциклов, квадроциклов, скутеров и чужой мототехники «Motoparamoga». Симпатичные стоимости и оперативная доставка! motoparamoga.vn.ua/uk/v-gayki-poluosi/