Expat seems to be the most respected typer who is active here. He suggested that I am Gamma, but thinks I am more likely ESFp instead of ENTj. I can accept the possibility of being Peter's mirror instead of his dual, but it doesn't seem very likely. There are too many things that just don't make sense.

My thought processes fit more with a rationality than irrationality (regardless of how flippant I may be), and I have a hard time seeing myself as an ethical type.

Also, I don't believe I have the strengths or the weaknesses that ESFps do. Not to mention that I was in a relationship with an INTj for almost 4 years. It wasn't a good relationship, but I get along with him better than I do most people. Most people are so... stupid.

Regardless, some people seem to think that my assertions are more like Se than Te... and all of the random polls I make or more of an answer to a Te hidden agenda than anything.

The only real argument I can see for any sort of Fi in me what so ever is that I am always in a serious long term relationship. I've been "single" (but still dating) for maybe 6 months total at the very most since I've been an adult. I've lived with 4 men (not counting room mates).

More to come...