0 Thread(s)

Get out of my head, damnit.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This article doesn't explain why 75% of the people who join this forum think they're IEI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This article doesn't explain why 75% of the people who join this forum think they're IEI.
    ... Or why 90% of the people think everybody else is IEI.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can really related to the bolded and I am sure that you will all agree describes it fits me extremely well.

In his behavior IEI is guided by his intuitive presentiments. Due to this quality he is capable of surviving in the most difficult situations. He quickly distinguishes falsehood, hypocrisy, artifice, degradation. Often acts as if he has time to spare and puts off much until tomorrow. The pictures and visions which he creates in his mind are usually much more attractive than everyday life proves to be. Inclined to optimism, believes in a bright future. Calms people down, instilling hope and inspiring them by telling of forthcoming changes for the better. Dislikes focusing on the mistakes of the past.

IEI is well versed in nuances and ways of the emotional life. Able to discern when a person is in a good mood to refer to them with a request, thus it is difficult to turn him down. Gracefully responds to the humor in life, tells jokes and anecdotes, acts in jest, prods those close to him, evoking positive emotions in different ways. Sensitively responds to quarrels between people who are close to him. Seeks reconciliation, readily agrees to compromise. Will willingly sacrifice himself to settle conflicts. Internally troubled. Experiences a lot but hides his agitation and poor mood behind a soft smile.

Invests effort to look after his appearance. Knows how to dress elegantly and tastefully. His graceful, aesthetic movements are pleasing to the eye. Does not impose himself on anybody. Instead, makes effort to adjust to the habits and tastes of those around him. Flexible and adaptable. Sometimes complains about his health, poor care, indifference; however, in extreme cases, will pull himself together and suppresses his pains. Gains confidence and strength in a comfortable environment with familiar acquaintances. In such situations, may even allow himself to give some orders.

IEI is not inclined to save up money and keep strict track of his finances. May spend substantial sums on aesthetically pleasing, from his point of view, items that are not always useful. If he falls into financial difficulties, he knows whom to turn to for help or finds something that he can sell. In long-term relations does not forget to take into account pragmatic considerations. His relations are poor with those who force him to work in an unusual and uncomfortable for him pace and rhythm. Hopes for leniency, indulgences, “smoke breaks” during hard work.

Gets along with people who are self-confident, strong and determined. However, will not allow relations to turn into despotism - in such cases IEI will openly declare the stupidity and primitiveness of blunt force. Has a good sense of what force to apply to achieve his aims. Resorts to use of forceful methods only when he feels a physical threat to himself or his loved ones. If he is in a constant state of discomfort, begins to behave provocatively, rudely and aggressively; does it to hide his soft nature. Without strong leadership becomes relaxed, disorganized to the point of carelessness. He is easy to knock off the right track, to tempt with something that promises pleasant impressions. Easily acquires bad habits getting rid of which will require a lot of effort.

When there is no clarity and unambiguity of the situation, his mood spoils, he feels lost and confused. Chaos, disorganization, lack of support plunge him into despair. He begins to act enthusiastically when he is relying on a thoughtful, logical plan aligned with a clear end goal. Needs various schemes and methods. In extreme situations, becomes cool, unemotional. His thoughts become clearer, finds it easy to undertake informed decisions. He dislikes strict, meticulous control. Constant firm discipline is not for him.

Life values and ideals are one of his weak points. Feels very worried if time passes, compromises and concessions become delayed, and still no resolution has been found. Poorly tolerates harassment, leveling of his abilities as well as of people around him. Lives by the principle of non-interference into the internal world of the individual. Although he can give valuable advice on unraveling of one’s abilities, if he is asked. Of his own abilities IEI is usually very critical, often underestimates them. Afraid of being incompetent, unneeded. In need of compliments and encouragement. Good at choosing from available ideas the most promising one. Searches for an occupation that would correspond to his ideal of service to others.

His attitude reinforces by actions. For those whom he loves, can do a lot. Adventurous and enterprising if he feels that it has the approval of others. [B]Regularly performs his duties only on a team with established system of interpersonal relations.[/B] Warns that personal enmity and discord will lead to the collapse of the project. Tries to ensure that his professional relations are also accompanied by favorable informal ties. Contributes to a group a harmonious beginning. Persuading people, manages relations in a manner that to him seems most beneficial. Successfully refers to his acquaintances and uses personal charm.

Astounding, huh? That Russlish description really hits the nail on the head.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hate people thinking that I'm "underestimating myself" because I suck at something. God can't I be allowed to simply suck at something. Why are americans like 'I have to be a WINNER at everything.' I want to murder people like that.

I'm actually good at saving money though. Fuck socionics.

Some things hit close to home, like enjoying breaks at work. But most people do. Working is annoying and only masochists like it.

Life values and ideals are NOT one of my weak points. YOU DO NOT PSYCHOANALYZE ME CORRECTLY ARITCLE. YOU ARE NOT HANNIBAL LECTOR. TRY AGAIN.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unambiguity. My favourite type of ambiguity.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... most of the forum members fit this description ...

interesting

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    they already knew 10 years ago haha
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    they already knew 10 years ago haha
    they're self typed

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    they're self typed
    so people back then were smarter I guess

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so people back then were smarter I guess
    A Lot of IEI back then... I was there. nobody thought I was IEI, InvisibleJim typed me LII

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    A Lot of IEI back then... I was there. nobody thought I was IEI, InvisibleJim typed me LII
    Now it's just "SEI, SLI, ESI" everywhere. Wish I was there during the better days of this site...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now it's just "SEI, SLI, ESI" everywhere. Wish I was there during the better days of this site...
    they were better days

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were LSEs during the better days of this site
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    This sounds like pop astrology descriptions, surprised some people here judge astrology!!!
    Have you seen my new type?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    @chriscorey are you actually a Libra sun
    I'm a Libra. I was born at 10:48 PM on October 18th in 1981

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnPocoLoco View Post
    I miss them ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    It's not usual type for psychology and astrology-alike Socionics sites. Should not write for long on them and hence to be in significant quantity.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's not usual type for psychology and astrology-alike Socionics sites. Should not write for long on them and hence to be in significant quantity.
    Yes , but lack of possibility doesn't mean its absence
    Souls know their way back home

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Yes , but lack of possibility doesn't mean its absence
    Means small chance for "significant quantity" in any of time.
    Among active ones I remember Abby, who thought such type and mb had it. With me it would be 2. +Random ones who could register and post for short time, what would arise to ~3 in rare periods. At now it's only -1 compared to the past.

Weak N + Te factual objectivity + J rationality -> lowest interest to esoterics, muddy hypotheses and alike.
    Socionics forums are full of Fe types, then Ti-N, then others with LSE at the end.