Thread: Curious, analytical ESE or friendly, warm ILE??

Hybrid View

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you do that? You seem to have a better grasp of this stuff that me! Where did you read about the inert / contact system? You seem to have an excellent command of it! Are there threads on it?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    How do you do that? You seem to have a better grasp of this stuff that me! Where did you read about the inert / contact system? You seem to have an excellent command of it! Are there threads on it?
    Thanks so much Saber. I'm really flattered actually, and I think that this is a byproduct of simply enjoying all this material in a highly passionate way and wanting to know and understand as many nooks and crannies of the material as possible. This is why ILE really works as my type here.

(Boy, do I wish that this skill of quickly grasping/analyzing a complex area of study could help me land a good job [which you would think that I might be able to get with a doctorate degree in the biochemical sciences]. I have struggled for a while, and I would love to see a positive development in the very near future. I also wish that there were jobs in the US involving Socionics. Too bad there aren't any at least to my knowledge).

Anyway, I read about inert/contact at the following two articles:
    1. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Meged-Ovcharov
    and
    2. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...types-by-Meged

I actually didn't read any threads on this. All that I did was notice that if you favor the inert subtypes, you are in essence favoring a specific Club. For example, as an LII, if you were inert, you would favor , , , and (in other words, the ST Club). In contrast, if you were a 'contact LII' you would favor , , , and (NF Club). I haven't investigated it, but there has to be quite a lot of threads on this topic, if you want to hear others' perspectives on it all.

Thanks again for what you just wrote! It means a lot to me actually!
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)