Thread: Please Type These Ladies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please Type These Ladies

Sorry for the large picture.

Friend on the left: We became friends in fifth grade on a bus trip to Washington DC. She never hesitates to tell people off if the need arises, but is usually soft spoken. She's always been into philosophy and used to try to push it onto the rest of us. She's very good at domestic matters (unlike me) such as cooking and sewing.

Friend on the right: I met her when we were three. Her mother took her out of the preschool we were in because I got my friends to bully her horribly. I met her again in 6th grade. She has a good memory and talks a lot. She'll talk forever about nothing. She's a very conservative person and very close to her family. Her interest has always been studying marine life.

So, does anyone have any ideas?
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl on the left - Fe feeling. She seems extroverted, so EXFj. I'd say ESFj, but not because she cooks and sews. I'm fairly good at those two things and I think these things depend on Si. I'd also say ESFj because she seems to have the same kind of "aura" as ISFps, but she seems a lot more open. Exxj seems much more likely than Ixxp.
    Does the relationship feel like duality should feel?

The girl on the right - Fi? (compared to the Fe next to her). At least that was the first impression. But I didn't have that feeling when I read the short description. I'd say ENTp. There is no strong feeling about her being ENTp, but I did get the feeling that those 2 people are both alpha. Also, she looks somewhat ENTp and "studying marine life" and talking forever about nothing (all those Ne+Ti ideas?).
    Would mirror relations make sense?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friend on the right is just buzzing with INFj-ness. The talking a lot thing threw me off at first, but us INFjers can be qutie chatty if we feel comfortable enough.

The person on the left seems quite different. My money's on INTp.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had thought INFj for the one on the right but somehow the relationship seemed different then the one I have with my mother (less intense then my mother), I can see INFj though. My mother's very chatty with me too.

INTp had crossed my mindd for the other one too, but she seems more open then what I think of for an INTp, but maybe I'm seeing that through the lens of a more then a decade as a friend.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster