!!!
    did you change your avatar or was it already like that? haha

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Penguins. Haven't got time for penguins. Too much cold and hassle.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Fuck, you mother fucking white ass conflictor.

Woofie and I r still semi-dualz. <3
    rawwrrr unff

And yeah! Owls, lions, bears, sea otters, wolves, dolphins, giraffes, horses, all sorts of awesome shizz...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpine View Post
    did you change your avatar or was it already like that? haha
    Nah I changed it lol
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone told me to name my favorite animal and then my second favorite animal, then write down 3 reasons for each. Go ahead and do that first if you want.

She then revealed that the first animal is supposed to represent you and the 3 things are what you most appreciate about yourself, and the second animal represents your ideal mate and what you're attracted to. However I think depending on how you're feeling you're obviously either the first or second animal, but probably a bit of traits from both animals and your ideal mate is their other traits. I thought it was quite accurate, but fun, sorta reverse psychology, anyway.

I'm a wolf and my ideal mate is a lion. But I chose lion first because its so relaxed, warm and content, independent-minded and doesn't take crap from anyone/kinda bad-ass, and I chose wolf because it's mysterious, misunderstood, a loner, looks cool and to me seems like an original. The wolf is my reality (self) and the lion is my ideal (mate.)
    Last edited by 717495; 01-24-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    We're a MATCH

I type you ESTj....CONFIRM
    And I thought I'm never going to see this.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    I'll officiate your exchange of vows.
    You would be acting like an officiant then - something akin to what Maritsa is doing, hah.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You would be acting like an officiant then - something akin to what Maritsa is doing, hah.
    Yes except I would be sanctifying your marriage to her under the unblinking eye of the One True Socionics. I've been advocating this matrimonial union for about two years and now the God has spoken its assent.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Yes except I would be sanctifying your marriage to her under the unblinking eye of the One True Socionics. I've been advocating this matrimonial union for about two years and now the God has spoken its assent.
    Oh really?

Well, I wasn't off at all when I said you're like Maritsa once when referring to yours and hers matchmaking abilities. Thank you very much, kind korpsey, but I would like to order your Dating and Mating Coaching especially that $200 Internet dating service just to make sure, after that I'm going to pay the price of only $5000 for personalized match search - I'm going to make you rich.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

---

ahahahah

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beaver. SLI.

Beavers are the workaholics of the animal world. No animal personality places more emphasis, nor derives more self-esteem than beavers do from their careers. They can be found at all levels of the working world, though they perform best in unsupervised positions that require serious responsibility. This makes them ideal for roles as a ship's captain, naval officer, judge, accountant or bank manager. As a handyperson they have no equal: If asked to fix a chair, they'll build one from scratch.

Organized and structured, their determined attitudes spill over into all aspects of their busy lives and they plan for the future almost unconsciously. Decisions made regarding their relationships, careers and families are methodically and practically prepared, and they are most comfortable at work or ensconced in their fastidiously decorated homes. In their spare time, beavers love to busy themselves around the house or tend their precisely manicured lawns.

It is arguable, however, whether the beaver's complex home-building skills require intelligence or simply instinct, much as a bird builds a nest. Today it is generally believed that the beaver's intelligence is overrated: though they will purposely fell trees to build dams, they are often killed by their poor lumberjacking skills.

While others are playing, beavers are usually hard at work. They are well prepared for any eventuality and their homes are well stocked with spare water, emergency radios and survival kits. Even the beaver is not sure why it spends such energy in securing its home, but it instinctively feels more comfortable when it does.

Beaver personalities come in all shapes and sizes. Generally in good physical condition, they find time to keep fit even with their busy work schedules. Their conscientious attitudes makes them dependable as friends and a commitment from a beaver is like money in the bank.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for taking the test for us all Park ster. I'm a SLI "beaver". That explains why I have spent my life seeking beavers.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    IXFjs getting Porcupine strikes me as funny.

Unfortunately the matchmaker sez we're duds together
    Looks like you gotta find yourself a nice Badger, Sable Antelope, or Tiger girl. So many choices!

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HARUMPH

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    That explains why I have spent my life seeking beavers.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpine View Post
    Porcupine
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

penguin

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Porcupine

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 717495 View Post
    Someone told me to name my favorite animal and then my second favorite animal, then write down 3 reasons for each. Go ahead and do that first if you want.

She then revealed that the first animal is supposed to represent you and the 3 things are what you most appreciate about yourself, and the second animal represents your ideal mate and what you're attracted to. However I think depending on how you're feeling you're obviously either the first or second animal, but probably a bit of traits from both animals and your ideal mate is their other traits. I thought it was quite accurate, but fun, sorta reverse psychology, anyway.

I'm a wolf and my ideal mate is a lion. But I chose lion first because its so relaxed, warm and content, independent-minded and doesn't take crap from anyone/kinda bad-ass, and I chose wolf because it's mysterious, misunderstood, a loner, looks cool and to me seems like an original. The wolf is my reality (self) and the lion is my ideal (mate.)

I am a lynx and my ideal is wolf.

Lynx - Secrets

"Lynx is the keeper of lost magic
    and occult knowledge.
    Lynx is the guardian of the secrets
    and, more importantly, the knower of the secrets.

Lynx medicine is a very specific type of clairvoyance.
    If the medicine is strong in you, you will get mental pictures concerning people
    and the secrets they hide. You will see their fears, lies, and self-deceptions.
    You never speak of these revelations - but you know.

With a Lynx totem, people will share their secrets with you.
    They will take you into their confidence and you will "accidentally"
    discover things about people (whether you want to or not).
    You must be very careful not to break confidences.
    Your words must be chosen carefully and used cautiously.
    Strength through silence must be your motto.

You do not have to do anything with the secrets you learn,
    you, like the Lynx, are the keeper of secrets.
    Listen to your higher self."

~~~

Wolf - Intuition, Learning, Spirit

"This totem brings faithfulness, inner strength
    and intuition when he enters our lives.
    But he also brings learning to live with one's self.
    The wolf teaches us to learn about our inner self
    and to find our inner power and strength.
    But to achieve this, we must take risks
    and face our deepest fears.
    A wolf totem demands sincerity.

This totem demands a lot of us
    but gives us much in return;
    a spirit helper that is always there to help
    and gives us extraordinary powers of endurance.
    He reminds us to listen to our inner thoughts
    and trust our insights.

They remind us not to waste resources and
    to learn how to avoid trouble and confrontations.
    People with Wolf totems have the capacity to make quick and firm emotional attachments.
    Trust your insights about these attachments. Wolf will guide you.
    Take control of your life with Wolf’s help and do so with harmony and discipline."

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

BEAVER
    Reliable | Ethical | Judgemental

lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake

Genus and species:
    Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
    A twist of snakes
    Careers and Hobbies
    Writer
    Artist
    Psychoanalyst
    Food industry
    Philosophy
    Swimming
    Sculpture
    Debating
    Astrology
    Famous Snakes
    Woody Allen
    Want to know more about Snake personalities and find even more great personality tests? Enter your name and email below!

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Zebra

Genus and species:
    Equus burchelli
    Collective Term:
    A stripe of zebra

Careers and Hobbies
    Scientist
    Accountant
    Football referee
    Legal system
    Basketball
    Tennis
    Karaoke
    Horse-riding

Famous Zebras

Christopher Darden
    Rudy Giuliani

These strong shouldered quadrupeds are closely related to horse personalities. But since zebras have evolved in the competitive environment of the African plains, they've developed a tougher exterior and more aggressive demeanor than their cousins.
    Those that come into contact with the zebra find it to be a powerfully loyal and intelligent friend. Its black and white nature shuns the gray zones of compromise and its decided idealism is incapable of accepting defeat in an argument. Zebras find it difficult to be punctual when it comes to meeting commitments that have little value to them, and close examination of this trait reveals the subtle arrogance that pervades the zebra's personality.
    While its behavior might be construed as selfish, the zebra is generally appalled to discover that others have perceived it to be egotistical. Zebras always expect to be given the benefit of the doubt and are perpetually on the offensive when it comes to setting the record straight with regard to their motives.
    Wild and untamable, zebras have quite an aggressive streak and their enormous self-confidence gives them an unusually swaggering gait. Quick to anger, a zebra's temper often gets the better of it and they are considered so volatile that even lion personalities will think twice before accosting them. However, they rarely initiate these confrontations and are peaceable and self-contained if left alone. Zebras have a tendency to view the world in black and white and have a strong sense of right and wrong. Unlike their horse cousins, they are unwilling to be saddled with the burdens of others and insist that everyone carry his or her own weight.
    Once the zebra's mind is made up, it is difficult to shift its position, which explains its reputation for stubbornness. This reputation is somewhat unfounded however, since the zebra's opinions are only formed after deliberate and logical consideration. This analytical thinking primes them for careers in science, engineering, accounting and football refereeing.
    Zebras' strong sense of justice makes them ideal for careers in the legal system, including police work or law, while their ability to endure a long race might bring them success in politics. Their love for things tangible makes it unlikely that they'll excel in the arts, and a distaste for physical labor makes zebras largely unsuitable for blue-collar jobs.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Otter and ILE

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baboon. Hmmm.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Wild Cat
    Genus and species:
    Felis sylvestris

Collective Term:
    A clowder of wildcats

Careers and Hobbies
    Explorer
    Dancer
    Travel agent
    Researcher
    Writer
    Traveling
    Massages
    Shopping
    Dancing

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." ~Mark Twain

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.

Exceptional personal hygiene is a hallmark of the wildcat personality, and from their hair to their fingernails they are immaculately groomed. Shopping for clothing or personal-care items spices up long, dreary days.

When someone wrongs a wildcat, they make it their business to even the score. Displaying superb patience, wildcats will even wait years for the right moment. When the occasion comes to strike, they gather all their force and attack. In the face of a ferocious display of hissing and blustering, their surprised victim has little chance of escape.

The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. As a natural explorer it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.
    Although wildcats are uncomfortable performing in front of large groups, their grace and lithe bodies make them natural dancers or gymnasts.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swan! (sophisticated, gentle, flighty)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Swan! (sophisticated, gentle, flighty)
    fits you so well...how does the beaver fit me? it's "reliable, ethical, judgmental"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    fits you so well...how does the beaver fit me? it's "reliable, ethical, judgmental"
    Yes! The "judgmental" I would not call as your major type but then, as my INTj good friend is, yes. She advises me in that way when I need it. And it works since we have ethics much the same.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have evolved, I'm now an otter :3

Collective Term:
    A prank of otters

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineering
    Pro Sport
    Medical
    Design
    Computers
    Mathematics
    Surfing the Web
    Swimming
    Cuddling
    Reading

Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular, eminently lovable and display the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. Otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. Life has so many diversions for the otter that it's impossible to predict how it will fill its day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, its keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked.

Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves.

Their determination makes otters valuable employees, and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace.

Although they are fine motivators otters avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake

Genus and species:
    Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
    A twist of snakes
    Careers and Hobbies
    Writer
    Artist
    Psychoanalyst
    Food industry
    Philosophy
    Swimming
    Sculpture
    Debating
    Astrology
    Famous Snakes
    Woody Allen

You are a Swan.

Throughout the ages, swans have been venerated for their elegant grace and gentle beauty. So it's little surprise that these personalities attract such admiration as they sail serenely through life. The swan's noble reputation is its greatest asset and it takes care to cultivate its image by always appearing calm in public.
    Things are very different just below the surface, for fueling the swan's elegant glide is a high-energy paddling that consumes most of its emotional stamina. While it's common for a bird personality to exhibit this kind of emotional volatility, it is particularly noticeable in the swan when contrasted with its tranquil exterior.
    Supporting a high-profile swan persona requires substantial energy, and a high metabolism can leave them feeling exhausted and drained. When life gets overwhelming, they will take off and find a tranquil, gentle place to meditate and recharge before returning to the real world. This unsettled aspect of their personality means that a swan has probably moved to a different city at least once its life, or is at least planning to do so.
    Appearance is important to the swan who enjoys the finer things in life and it spares no expense in pampering itself. It would be a mistake to simply dismiss it as a fragile beauty though; for it is a well traveled, worldly bird who has seen the best and worst of the human condition. Its experiences have made it a well-rounded and worldly individual who can adapt to almost any career. It has no problem with taking direction from a boss and is always prepared to accept input from others.
    Its work is well integrated into its life and it strives to find balance in its career and family life. Because swan personalities are often gangly and awkward as children, they have substantial experience in dealing with difficult people and are well equipped to handle conflicts in the workplace. Their innate empathy makes them ideal therapists, doctors, nurses or personnel managers. With their natural beauty they are also well suited for careers in the arts, with a particular affinity for music, ballet and acting.

Yep, this sounds like me, it even guessed my job right.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You are a Wild Cat!

• Small to medium size
    • Attractive
    • Spiritual
    • Sexy
    • Autonomous
    • Uncommitted

But you might also be...

Shrew

Weasel

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." ~Mark Twain
    Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.
    The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.
    Exceptional personal hygiene is a hallmark of the wildcat personality, and from their hair to their fingernails they are immaculately groomed. Shopping for clothing or personal-care items spices up long, dreary days.
    When someone wrongs a wildcat, they make it their business to even the score. Displaying superb patience, wildcats will even wait years for the right moment. When the occasion comes to strike, they gather all their force and attack. In the face of a ferocious display of hissing and blustering, their surprised victim has little chance of escape.
    The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. As a natural explorer it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.
    Although wildcats are uncomfortable performing in front of large groups, their grace and lithe bodies make them natural dancers or gymnasts.

WHAT CAN I SAY, TRUE!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Penguin!

• Witty
    • Meticulous
    • Inscrutable

But you might also be...

Fox

Horse

Scientific Name

Aptenodytes patagonica

Collective Term

A colony of penguins

Careers & Hobbies

• Writer
    • Herbalist
    • Journalist
    • Actor
    • Designer
    • Waiter
    • Gambling
    • Board games
    • Reading
    • Family time

Celebrities

• Oscar Wilde
    • Truman Capote
    • Danny Devito

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

EPIC!!!!!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LostInDreams, that picture even looks ​like you

Don't bite me! You'll ruin my best penguin tuxedo!
    Last edited by The Martrix; 06-28-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    @LostInDreams, that picture even looks ​like you

Don't bite me! You'll ruin my best penguin tuxedo!
    Meow. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Meow. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    There kitty, kitty!

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i got a result zebra bison and wildcat but for the most part i kept getting a blank page which i do agree with more than what i got but still its weird

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast