Thread: VI question

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default V.I question

Can anyone give me some tips on how to seperate introverts from extroverts via visual identification?, or can someone direct me to a good site about V.I?

This site ( http://tipolog.narod.ru/ ) has lots of V.I stuff, but the introvert/extrovert section hasnt been made yet.

Thanks in advance
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typolog's approach is very bizarre and his typing results are so unusual that you could well say he has created a new typology altogether. He is not respected much in the socionics community, to put it mildly.

When I was taught V.I., we would look for the "active" side of the face and the "active" eye. I eventually realized this was fruitless (they consistently could not tell which was which themselves) and now, rather than looking for extraversion or introversion, I look for signs of the leading function, since extraversion/introversion is just a derivative of it anyways.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah right, thanks rick, didn't realise that site was a little dodgy.
    Friendly ISTp
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a good paper on VI:

http://socioniko.net/en/articles/talanov-visual.html
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, generally introverts have a quite pale face and the eyes are stuffed deep in the head. But of course, you understand it varies from person to person such phisiognomical characteristics i mentioned

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I think this is a good paper on VI:

http://socioniko.net/en/articles/talanov-visual.html
    Extraversion/Introversion and even Irrational/Rational were ok... but everything bolded in this portion made me laugh out loud...

SENSING: Sensors look well groomed, their clothes are selected with taste, fingernails are in order. Women Sensors have perfect manicure and makeup. Their gaze is focused and attentive, as though scanning the collocutor's eyes or the surrounding space. Their interests in conversations are practical (career, money, purchasing a new TV, cottage, car etc.). Sensors like to often call their partners and ask about the progress in their common activities – this is because they, unlike Intuitives, cannot replenish missing information by their imagination, and so strive for being always up on what's going on, to keep the situation under their control. Their workplace is in satisfactory order, but sometimes contains things necessary only for “garnishing the place”. In general, the Sensory function provides a person with sound egocentrism, practical thinking and relation to the necessities of the real life – and respectively, presence of such traits allows us to conclude that the person's a Sensor.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, thanks. Mmm, I thought V.I was mostly about facial features, I see that it encompasses that, aswell as a lot of stuff about movement and demenour though.
    Friendly ISTp