Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the best day of my life.

REVOLUTION

INPUT: Hello analyser.
    MBTI: ENTP
    SOCIONICS: ENTp

hkkmr lovin'

INPUT: You are a very confused person Jadae. You seem to spend most of your time gyrating wildly between alternative positions and behavioral mannerisms and I can\'t find the consistency in that. That\'s just a personal viewpoint of mine and I understand you are human and just trying to live by your own means just as everyone else is. Whether you like me or not doesn\'t bother me, but I have a clear viewpoint and I\'ve stated it consistently and with good restraint following the Terms & Conditions above set out by your girlfriend above, even before she published them. As I said, I wanted clarity so I knew if it was something I wanted to engage with, we discovered exactly what the idea was and I made a decision on that basis. Otherwise, good luck with that Either way it looks like ath is back in the chat box, who was singled out as a target on your whim and which you were given as a gift despite his behaviour being broadly accepted in other contexts, particularly when it doesn\'t come from him. I\'m a results focused person, I think that\'s a result. In other news Crazedrat is unmoderated, another action I strongly advocated and got abuse for, so that\'s 2 good things in 2 days. To help you understand that I am purely a reactive individual, infact horribly reactive to the point of over-reactive and to give you space, I have made my signature less insulting and agitating to you.
    MBTI: INTJ
    SOCIONICS: INTp

Don't tell k0rpsy.

INPUT: I went to the gas station tonight to buy a drink. I had to wait behind a girl filling up her glass at the fountain. She sipped some of the drink and put a lid on it. I said, \"If you were my girl, I\'d buy you the 36oz size fountain drink. You could have it all. You could have the biggest fountain drink in the world. We could die in it.\" She sipped her 22oz drink and looked at me and said nothing. Then she walked away and I wondered what went wrong because I knew I pronounced everything right. It is hard to pronounce things.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    SOCIONICS: ENFj

I don't know enough ENFj

INPUT: As text volume tends to infinity, the probability of intp tends to 1.
    MBTI: INTP
    SOCIONICS: INTj

Do tell k0rpsy! There is hope to preserve socionics!
    @Slava2

How does your typing gizmo work?
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 12-27-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Creepy-pikachu

teehee

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP....
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava2 View Post
    As text volume tends to infinity, the probability of intp tends to 1.

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually using uClassify.com's API.. the problem with their site is it does one letter at a time... So I went ahead and made my own script that performs an analysis for all 4 letters and then it brings it together and converts it to socionics too.... here is their site..... http://www.uclassify.com/browse
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

three different writings. the first two were personal and the last one was a post from the forum.

MBTI: ENFP
    SOCIONICS: ENFp

MBTI: ENFJ
    SOCIONICS: ENFj

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I could make this script organize my AIM buddies based on chat history...
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim, i posted that love story up on my tumblr awhile back, i luv it <3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have input multiple texts and part texts of varying length from a range of sources. Anything much longer than one sentence seems to default to

However, you may be interested in the following results

INPUT: I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE
    MBTI: INFP
    SOCIONICS: INFj

INPUT: Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP....
    MBTI: ENTP
    SOCIONICS: ENTp

INPUT: Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP.... I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE

INPUT: I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP....

INPUT: I have input multiple texts and part texts of varying length from a range of sources. Anything much longer than one sentence seems to default to MBTI: INTP SOCIONICS: INTj however you may be interested in the following results INPUT: I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE MBTI: INFP SOCIONICS: INFj INPUT: Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP.... MBTI: ENTP SOCIONICS: ENTp INPUT: Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP.... I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE MBTI: INFP SOCIONICS: INFj INPUT: I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE Sometimes if you put too much text it will default to INTP.... MBTI: INFP SOCIONICS: INFj

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    @InvisibleJim, i posted that love story up on my tumblr awhile back, i luv it <3
    It's great. It makes me smile.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Responses:

Three paragraphs:

One paragraph:

One sentence:

Fucking incredible.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INPUT: FUCK A NIGGA FART JOHNSON IN HE OWN MOUTH, A SHAMEFUL NIGGA DEAF.

INPUT: Many moons ago, big fire ate blue windmaker because big wolf had chased him. Be careful young one. The spirit talkers say the wolves will come when the great monati breathes frost across the forest.

INPUT: Bitch Imma pump yo butt fulla dick.
    MBTI: INFJ
    SOCIONICS: INFp

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems to think my Lion King exegesis is INFP/INFj. Neat.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ten page ssay about Lolita.

Three page essay about Ezra Pound (Ick).

One page paper about Story of the Eye.

INPUT: pony

It's consistent anyway.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 12-28-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INPUT: jkugiuy pu ig iu ugy tfy tt fgt uiyg u6r h56r g45 467 5 gty tdrt tfy dgty y7 tg uyht yu hy t tr tder t iu 78t6 r7 t4ht
    MBTI: ENTJ
    SOCIONICS: ENTj

INPUT: penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INPUT: stupid

lol
    The end is nigh

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    INPUT: jkugiuy pu ig iu ugy tfy tt fgt uiyg u6r h56r g45 467 5 gty tdrt tfy dgty y7 tg uyht yu hy t tr tder t iu 78t6 r7 t4ht

INPUT: penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis
    Realistic results.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally. Real evidence to prove that ILIs are the most penis obsessed among us.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Creepy-pikachu

I put in the first paragraph of an essay on economics lol

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone should make a magic 16 ball that tells the use his/her socionics type.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like it's not possible to get any XSXx type out of this thing.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try an article about food.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course: Everyone knows S's don't know how to use keyboards. <-- this is a joke.

In other news:

INPUT: I ate a delicious orange. You should try one, they are half price at Tesco today.

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is the S/N classifier... people are saying that my app doesnt ever return an S... can you make this on return an S... http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfe...iving-Function
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is the S/N classifier... people are saying that my app doesnt ever return an S... can you make this on return an S... http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfe...iving-Function
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INPUT: I MADE A WEBSITE THAT ANALYZES YOUR ESSAY AND TELLS YOU YOUR TYPE

BTW I think this is a cool idea, but I would like to know what algorithm you are using. I've done some stuff on this sort of analysis.

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found a problem in my code... it now classifies S types

INPUT: the smell of the taste was like licking
    MBTI: ISFP
    SOCIONICS: ISFj
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Slava

ENTP/INTP

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INPUT: (An essay I wrote that compared and contrasted GEICO commercials. The title was A Rhetorical Analysis of GEICO Commercials by Comparison.)

Apparently I am a gamma! :B

EDIT: Never mind, now I saw the thing about defaulting to INTp. I will keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Taknamay; 12-28-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Slava

ENTP/INTP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

well there you go.

MBTI: ESFP
    SOCIONICS: ESFp

MBTI: ESFJ
    SOCIONICS: ESFj

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Cool website. I am going to use random famous quotes and see what they type as:

INPUT: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    MBTI: ESTJ
    SOCIONICS: ESTj

INPUT: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

INPUT: It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

INPUT: If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
    MBTI: ISFJ
    SOCIONICS: ISFp

INPUT: Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

INPUT: Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.

INPUT: Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INPUT: My name is turtle. I am not a turtle. I do turtle things. Turtle things are bad. It is fun being a turtle. I do not want to be a turtle.
    MBTI: ISFJ
    SOCIONICS: ISFp

INPUT: Everybody on earth is a big family, and that's why we should treat each other nicely. When we harm each other, we are harming ourselves.

Why do I keep getting INTp? Is that something an INTp would say o.o

EDIT: Once again, I now see the thing about defaulting to INTp. Although this one was less text, it would mean I only "really" got INTp once :B
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my PHP code... I accidentally put one = sign instead of == two .lol
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast