0 Thread(s)

synchronicity is magic

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known people who've experienced this sort of thing, but I'm not sure I ever have. I feel I spend my time trying to find interesting patterns, but rarely find them.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It proves that indisputably, beyond a shadow of a doubt, beyond all practical reason that God is real, and as such, we should act honorably, build the kingdom, and Imagine as much as we can, to not be blind.

The aurora of God's milk catalyzes oceans of bubbling enigmas growing on the tree of liberty, where the torchlight touch of the magnet express bears surfing 6 Flags to Bugs Bunny!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About 40 minutes ago I've posted in the spotify thread songs played on barrel organ , and right now there is a documentary on TV which talked about barrel organs... Those kind of things happens to me several times a day ! This stuff I can't explain !!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Many people might say that it's bullshit but they don't see that synchronicity is an experience, not a mystical theory that criticizes causality.
    Except for the fact it was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12