Thread: Popes who weren't Fe or Ti base?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Popes who weren't Fe or Ti base?

Just wondering if you can think of any. Pope Francis I might be SEE, I don't know.

Priests are disproportionately Beta rationals.

Please try to name as many popes as possible who probably weren't Fe base or Ti base. Bonus points for ILE-Ti, ESI-Se, or SEE-Se.

I would think Gammas and ILE-Ti would be least likely.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Pope Francis is SEE yeah.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia (De Borja)) SEI (?)

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's very rare for ethical types to take long-term leadership roles because of pressure. Most of them=logicals imo

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, but the idea SEE being pope is the funest thing ever. If Pope Francis I is SEE, I wonder why Christian still not in ruin/in a mess now.

Don't know about Francis, but he's no Se lead, his old picture show a soft guy' smile style.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by get R View Post
    it's very rare for ethical types to take long-term leadership roles because of pressure. Most of them=logicals imo
    Extroverted ethicals I can see embracing leadership roles over a long period of time, especially in a field/occupation that does not demand a huge focus on logistical issues, since it lets them flex their base function regardless. Maybe IEEs are more likely to burn out faster.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Extroverted ethicals I can see embracing leadership roles over a long period of time, especially in a field/occupation that does not demand a huge focus on logistical issues, since it lets them flex their base function regardless. Maybe IEEs are more likely to burn out faster.
    the way I see it, being ethical means being a bit more lively ,animated etc. not so much as appearing placid.. (this also applies to many modern world leaders who behave in the same way)

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by get R
    the way I see it, being ethical means being a bit more lively ,animated etc. not so much as appearing placid.. (this also applies to many modern world leaders who behave in the same way)
    Sorry, I’m not taking about any of the popes, I’m just speaking generally here.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In November 1913, Pope Pius X declared tango dancing as immoral and off-limits to Catholics.[50] Later, in January 1914, when tango proved to be too popular to declare off-limits, Pope Pius X tried a different tack, mocking tango as "one of the dullest things imaginable", and recommending people take up dancing the furlana, a Venetian dance, instead.
    [Pope Francis] has been a lifelong supporter of San Lorenzo de Almagro football club.[32] Bergoglio is also a fan of the films of Tita Merello,[33] neorealism, and tango dancing, with a fondness for the traditional music of Argentina and Uruguay known as the milonga.
    Despite their different stances, I think both could plausibly be EIE or ESE. Just a throwaway remark before I actually try to type them in any detail.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Francis: Seems to be an idealist and a humanist generally, despite being conservative on many issues (which is due to the nature of the role of Pope to some extent). I slightly prefer EIE to ESE.

Benedict XVI: I slightly prefer EII over ESI but it's basically a coin toss. He was famously conservative as Pope.

John Paul II: I slightly prefer EIE over ESE. No other types seem feasible unless I consider the case for him being an introvert.

Paul VI: I think EII is quite likely. He seems to have considered himself an introvert.

John XXIII: Definitely an EXFX type. I favour EIE.

Pius XII: Maybe ESI.

Pius XI: I'm only reasonably confident he was EXXJ temperament. I'm inclined to think he was a bad-tempered EIE.

Pius X: Maybe ESI.

Leo XIII: I slightly favour EII over ESI but can't really decide between them. I can't see any other types.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 10-04-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's common for J lead is in higher leader position more than P lead. Like you see many LSI world leaders but not much with SLE.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pope Francis is an SEE-Se, he V.I.s as one, he has Gamma liberalism. He seems way more positivist than negative and more emotivist than constructivist, and he doesn't seem to have Ej temperament, he really seems Ep to me, in contrast to the more rigid, "well I'm not moving from my position" John Paul II. I disagree that he's an EIE partly because of what I just said, and he's not into huge differences in quality like John Paul II was who was an EIE; he's not a philosopher. I've gone to Catholic Churches recently after a long time not going and they've changed a LOT; the church under Francis is now a lot more liberal and laid back compared to when I was a kid, there are far fewer strict rules. During the first few years of his papacy, it was slow, but they've really calmed down a lot in contrast to how it was when I was a kid in the 90s. I go to church again just to move around.

Pius XII was either LSI or ESI, but I think ESI is more likely due to his effectiveness and that he was actually original in problem solving. LSI-Ti don't quite have the problem solving ability he did and I'd think the Ti subtype would be more likely to be Catholic and be pope than the Se subtype which is better at problem solving. He does kind of V.I. like an LSI-Ti though but he could also V.I. like an ESI.

Even though many LSI-Ti were Catholic and conformed to the Church, I kind of doubt that all that many popes were LSI-Ti. Pope Innocent III was quite possibly in my mind and LSI-Se though, but he really stood out.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young Pope Francis looked like he could cook and take care of me as an ailing baby.