Sometimes details are more important than general things. We have all read general descriptions of INTJ, but it's even more interesting to find out about some little things that other INTJ also do. I want to encourage other people of my type to mention them so we can compare which ones are unique and which ones are very common among our type.

I'll start:
I love puzzles. Putting them together piece by piece gives me weird kind of satisfaction. If one piece has been lost and the puzzle is left incomplete, it's not nearly as good.

When talking with someone, I look them right in their eyes. Even when I'm attending a lecture and the lecturer is talking about something that interests me.

I have trouble falling asleep because my imagination gets more active when the lights go out. When I was about 11-14, I made up stories and visualized them. It was more about the characters than the story itself. When I was 16, I wrote many short stories.

I am bothered when I see other people do irrational things. Especially when it's dangerous. (rollerskating down a steep hill without pads and helmet)