Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Associative typology

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. Imagine a rainbow of colors or palettes. What shades and colours you prefer: light pastel, bright / saturated or dark?
    images-10.jpeg
    2. Name 3 favorite colors in the order - which pop up in your head if you never thought about your colour preferences before and have got no idea what colours you may like. However if you did pay attention to you colour preferences before then let your imagination flow and describe your favorite colors and color combination as you like.
    images-1.jpegimages-6.jpegimages-4.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg2013-02-08-13-37-10--959028645.jpegimages-13.jpeg
    stock-photo-abstract-background-in-shades-of-purple-17722390.jpegimages-8.jpegimages.jpeg

3. What are the colors that you dislike the most?

Orange browns, like old shag carpet

4. Choose one of the color combinations that are most pleasant to your eye:

red and emerald green

OR

beige and blue

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you percieve as the most unpleasant.

Yellow and purple

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O, have I overlooked your post? sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    do me do me, please?

1. Imagine a rainbow of colors or palettes. What shades and colours do you prefer: light pastel, bright / saturated or dark?
    light, drab, rustic, unsaturated except for cyan and maybe red (if that makes sense, because cyan and red are always brightly saturated in my mind).

+Superego

2. Name 3 favorite colors in the order - which pop up in your head if you never thought about your colour preferences before and have got no idea what colours you may like. However if you did pay attention to you cooour preferences before then let your imagination flow and describe your favorite colors and color combination as you like.

red, sky blue, greyish off-whites, beige
    Fe, Ni,+ dynamics, +Ego

3. What are the colors that you dislike the most?

green, purple
    - Statics, Ne, Ti, -Id,- Superego

4. Choose one of the color combinations that are most pleasant to your eye

6. beige and blue
    Introversion

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you percieve as the most unpleasant.

3. yellow and purple
    - Statics
    Ok, there was a bit of a confusion in the information provided. Rationality and dynamics are a bit stronger present. We are looking at the possibility of Ego /Superego type and ethics + Intuition over logics and sensorics So, what do you think? What is your type and what do you get on the tests ususllay?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Epheme,
    Your preference of colors for intuition and ethics more likely than logics and sensorics. Introversion more possible over extroversion. Although you choose emerald and red - which is extroversion, I do not see it in your favourite colors.Tthey are more static than dynamic, more ethical than logical and I do not see much evidence for extraversion in them but I donot exclude this possibility.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks Olga!
    I self type XXX so that is quite accurate. Only the static/dynamic is a bit off.
    Last edited by epheme; 02-11-2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: remove my self typing

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    O, have I overlooked your post? sorry!

Ok, there was a bit of a confusion in the information provided. Rationality and dynamics are a bit stronger present. We are looking at the possibility of Ego /Superego type and ethics + Intuition over logics and sensorics So, what do you think? What is your type and what do you get on the tests ususllay?
    o cool. i have always self-typed as INFj. c:

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    Thanks Olga!
    I self type IEI, so that is quite accurate. Only the static/dynamic is a bit off.
    Static-dynamic was a tricky bit because your set of color pictures could be interpreted as static and dynamic at the same time. If I look at the very pink and relate it to light blue - this could be a sign for dynamics. At the same time green and purple - statics.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    @Olga: i answered some of these.

[/COLOR] [B]

Part1.

D>else
    Superid

A>else
    Ego

A>C with some D
    Superego-Id- Superid

A and D
    Id-Superid

Dark>light
    Superid -Superego (introversion)

purple
    Ti, Superego

D>else
    Ego

A>B provided i choose the people
    Extrovert or not?

B>A
    Rational
    What is missing here are the favourite colors and combinations of colors and what you do not like. Pictures of your choice and music. Can you do that?
    It looks more like dynamic type but can not tell for sure Ego-type or Superid type. More to Ego type. Will think tomorrow.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Hays; 04-17-2013 at 04:21 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tthanks Shayley for the list of songs, I will have a look later. Recently came from a long holiday from Russia.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Tthanks Shayley for the list of songs, I will have a look later. Recently came from a long holiday from Russia.
    Hope your trip to Russia was a wonderful experience!

I should mention that I kept my favorite song list to the songs which I find myself singing out loud on occasion and that they are liked for a wide variety of reasons.

If you are interested in why I like any of those particular songs then please feel free to ask.

Also in my avatar at the moment you will see one of my all time favourite movies.
    Last edited by Hays; 04-30-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Olga, color selection is not type related; it is influenced by too many factors some of which are

1. the person may have extraverted friends who help out in choosing clothes for the person
    2. the person's own society may dictate the preferred colors that society makes available to it's members, for instance many near eastern countries, like India, it's not uncommon for all women to wear brightly colored clothes.
    3. the person may choose clothes for other reasons, such as work/job, so may naturally conduct a wardrobe that is "outside of their natural type preference" if there is such a thing in relation to color.
    This and the humble mention that a person may appreciate art for aesthetic value exclusively , not because of colors. Typing someone by cca 7 pictures they like (at some point in their life!) can at most lead you to some aspects of their personality -- oh, they like renaissance, impressionism , cubism, fauvism etc. (which, in their turn, as trends implied a recurrent chromatic direction). Cause I like Georgia O´keeffe´s bright, vivid colors I was given an "alternative/associative socionics type". When it´s just a matter of artistic taste. And the painter herself was FiSe apparently btw, not Ego type.
    Last edited by Amber; 02-02-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234