Thread: My father

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My father

Peak of his career - 3 hour long TV game at prime time, Sunday 9 pm on National channel.

I always thought he was LSE.
    Both the best and the worst driver I know.
    Ultra smart guy. Probably the smartest human being I know and it's not like I do not know other famous/successful people.
    Sensory type. Cares about health a lot. Very anal.
    Super ultra mega cheap, yet loaded. Drives the cheapest car you can find on the market. Lives in an old economy class house without major renovation.
    Is very glad his neighbours doesn't envy him his material possesions, yet is very happy about others being jealous of attention he gets when he's in the spotlight.
    "Good dad, exemplary husband, head of the family"
    Sexist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe, transphobe, racist, xenophobe.
    Very influential, feared by important people in a tiny country.
    Fucked every hole that appeared in the horizon.
    "It's impossible to fuck all women but it's worth the effort"

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PURDY View Post
    Sexist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe, transphobe, racist, xenophobe.
    sounds as normal English gentleman

> Fucked every hole that appeared in the horizon.

promiscuity is lesser common for J. though, it's possible anything. especially in today dark ages of the culture

in bondana since 2:30 - some beta, excluding IEI
    in glasses since 14:00 - seems ENTJ

host - N-E

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

promiscuity is lesser common for J. though, it's possible anything. especially in today dark ages of the culture

host - N-E
    In Socionics, there is no thing called "ENTJ". Please, cease your folly.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

host - N-E
    I don't know man. I don't wanna buy the ENTJ typing. He could be that, but why was he so mean to me growing up then? Why doesn't he care for me? I'm not ENFJ sry

The bandana dude could be a beta ST.

The host looks like a weird beta manlet hipster I'm so sorry

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

promiscuity is lesser common for J

Are you a proactive user of krokadyl btw?

Adam Strange vibes

Is he in the illuminati? Did he do 3rd degree? What does he call reality? Ask him and report back please

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with LSE alt type ESE
    his clothing is cozy not flashy, cool, drippy or messed up like Se HA/Si PoLR, and his hair is too neat
    also looking at him makes me feel sick which usually happens with LSEs

im imagining how much it may suck to live in the shadow of someone like that when theres so much u dont know and if they're even right about some things bc they're so special ig its still fake power when its possessing him so much he cant tell right from wrong
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 06-27-2023 at 11:20 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Adam Strange vibes

Is he in the illuminati? Did he do 3rd degree? What does he call reality? Ask him and report back please
    I actually do not know how to answer these questions... There might be things that I do not know about.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i agree with LSE alt type ESE
    his clothing is cozy not flashy, cool, drippy or messed up like Se HA/Si PoLR, and his hair is too neat
    also looking at him makes me feel sick which usually happens with LSEs

im imagining how much it may suck to live in the shadow of someone like that when theres so much u dont know and if they're even right about some things bc they're so special ig its still fake power when its possessing him so much he cant tell right from wrong
    If he hadn't given me fake schizophrenia, things would have been much better. I mean, I haven't experienced psychosis before quitting my meds cold-turkey = severe case of neuroleptic sensitivity, the only thing that my meds gave me was neurotic attacks. Like, when I go out for longer than an hour, I get these terrible terrible attacks. Something with disappearing of time, surroundings watching me, idk, I just have to be very carefull and cannot live my life. I wanted to do directing and acting. People were kinda expecting I would go to Hollywood or something, I was really pretty and shiny you know, but those attacks destroyed all of my plans.

If he hadn't given me fake schizophrenia
    How did he give you that?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did he give you that?
    By terrorizing me physically and psychologically. Also by not letting me sleep for long periods. Difficult to explain, but he caused that.

By terrorizing me physically and psychologically. Also by not letting me sleep for long periods. Difficult to explain, but he caused that.
    I think I can relate to that. I have been attributing my weirdess to having grown up with an overbearing parent and it has not been easy changing the narrative (my main tool has been byron Katie's method), but it can help with understanding our parents ("truth will set you free" etc.) and maybe approach them in a more 'mature' way. We can try to understand using 'external' methods like typology but I don't find his all that satisfying.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I can relate to that. I have been attributing my weirdess to having grown up with an overbearing parent and it has not been easy changing the narrative (my main tool has been byron Katie's method), but it can help with understanding our parents ("truth will set you free" etc.) and maybe approach them in a more 'mature' way. We can try to understand using 'external' methods like typology but I don't find his all that satisfying.
    Well, I do not worry that much about the whole abuse thing. Rather I do not enjoy the fact that I experience those attacks. I cannot do anything in my life. No acting, no singing, no business, nothing.

Well, I do not worry that much about the whole abuse thing. Rather I do not enjoy the fact that I experience those attacks. I cannot do anything in my life. No acting, no singing, no business, nothing.
    I guess you can but are a bit of a perfectionist?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you can but are a bit of a perfectionist?
    Yes, I am a perfectionist, but that is not a problem. The problem is that I cannot perform when I've having an attack. I just cannot say the words, act in certain ways and shit like that. Also, I just cannot make it to the set because if I'm having an attack I feel terrible and not really able to make it. Sure I can force myself, but it's way to painful mentally.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lowering the anti-psychotic dosage could get rid of those attacks.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There comes a point in your life where you have to embrace your adult independence, stop caring about the wrongs of your parents and just focus on yourself. And you need to move toward that point...
    If you can't perform... you can't perform, but you can do other things - there are many things the world has need of. Also, fame is not something to live for.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Lowering the anti-psychotic dosage could get rid of those attacks.
    I'm tapering my meds, I will soon be free.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    There comes a point in your life where you have to embrace your adult independence, stop caring about the wrongs of your parents and just focus on yourself. And you need to move toward that point...
    If you can't perform... you can't perform, but you can do other things - there are many things the world has need of. Also, fame is not something to live for.
    Like, what is important really?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    There comes a point in your life where you have to embrace your adult independence, stop caring about the wrongs of your parents and just focus on yourself.
    No. You change the company, but rules stay the same. As you'll change dependence from your parrents to other people, who same you need to live and to feel acceptably. If you'd focus only on yourself then you could not interact with others, who also have own demands and own "wrong" what you'll need to take into account.
    If you interact with something or someone then your state depend from what those do and their state. You'll need to fit their life views and interests, to be accepted and to take what you need in return. While parrents and close family members are initial playground to study skills dealing with other people.
    "Independence" is a fairytale of individualistic liberal nonsense. To be independent needs to do not interact, neither directly nor indirectly. While people live in a collective and are dependent from anyone in it. They also instinctively seek for interactions, even when there is no conscious understanding why are those needed - seek for geting acceptance, to be liked, to be noticed as meaningful. Normal human has needs for that to feel good, - to perceive himself as loved, respected, useful for others.
    While to seek "inpependence" is psychopathic trait, as people by nature are collective as a kind. And it's more profitable state for them to be alive - being in a cooperation, a part of a collective. Individualism is abnormal approach of those who has troubles to feel a compassion and love to other people. Individualism and independence is what people seek in a degree of their egocentrism.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While to seek "inpependence" is psychopathic trait, as people by nature are collective as a kind

Independence is related with survivability, and by extension sexual viability. For many mammals, as the offspring matures it gradually spends less and less time with its parents. The parents will bring it less food, it'll be capturing it's own food. The animal will begin to explore further away from the home territory. Eventually the child/parent dependence dissolves. In some cases the parents will even chase the child away... Large cats do this at a very early age, as soon as the offspring has finished learning to hunt and can viably fend for itself.
    Animals are very territorial... establishing ones own territory increases the available food supply, reduces competition for resources with parents, siblings and other relatives, increases encounters with genetically unrelated partners, and establishes an environment fit for producing and raising offspring. And it achieves fitness. And these factors effect humans, this explains why human beings seek out independence.

So no, it is just ideologically based, histrionic nonsense to call this behavior "psychopathic", it is an adaptive behavior for many animals.
    When you're arguing that nature is psychotic and your bubble-wrapped modern existence is morally superior to nature you've really gone off the deep end. I've seen similar arguments made against meat eating - typically it's not conservatives, it's super-vegan libs that argue this sort of thing.

There are environmental scarcities that can block the offspring from establishing itself as independent, but that's not ideal and not preferred by the instincts. And there's a whole host of social problems that go along with that, the social structure becomes very top-heavy and resources are scarce. And these conditions will reduce sexual viability.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 07-01-2023 at 02:07 PM.