Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Well, I could be wrong. I just think she has an inordinate amount in common in that video with one of the IEE's that I know.
I really don't think she's IEI, but she could be something else. (Not to get you too excited, but the IEE that she reminds me of, also tests sometimes as an ILI.) TBH, most of the images I see of her I find revolting, so I haven't studied her much, but I know three IEE's well and they vary quite a bit from each other, and it wouldn't take much for me to imagine that Grimes is even farther afield.
don't you think that it's possible you mistyped them all? I find it rather unlikely that an IEE gets ILI as a test result. Grimes has an otherwordly way of expressing herself. look at this video for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7uU0J9umcA

(especially 0:45)

in a couple of her songs, she explicitly mentions the word conquering in a romantic context. all the tattoos, the violent themes, the angel symbolism etc. all these things point to Ni Se valuing. I don't know of any Delta type that even remotely behaves like her (and I personally find EII and IEE very absurd here).