Quote Originally Posted by gooey View Post
Why ISFj? She seems very intuitive to me...She seems to have a hard time explaining herself or what she's attempting to do, using vague language at best, describes trends constantly in interviews, etc. she also clearly has a bent towards ethics and appears more perceiving than judging....just my opinion. Though I very much agree she is e4
Difficulty explaining one's self is pretty standard for IXFx types in general IME.

She has a lot more of a physical awareness/presence than I get from IEIs—watch where her eyes pan, and you can see she's more attentive to what's directly in front of her; she doesn't look upwards a great deal, nor as if peering towards some faraway horizon like people tend to do when they're mentally visualizing something (you'll see Ni types do this a lot). She also narrates a great deal primarily from direct experience—i.e., "i saw this, felt that, these events happened and it was like…"—rather than articulating her experiences in a more detachedly abstract sense (which is more common among Ni egos).

Couple other relevant videos: