0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stereotypes

<notamember> I thouhgt I was infj actually
    <notamember>
    <notamember> I'm not fe, I hate manipulating people ;/
    <notamember> or, I hate poepe who manipulate me
    <gslnfght> why do you think Fe = manipulation?
    <notamember> err I guess I picked it up somewhere

that girl is a newbie around.

I think it's not funny anymore. I think that some well-known people here who have had some bad IRL experience with Fe people should finally realize the effect their posts have on people who read them. Or it was all on purpose? Only they know.
    Sorry if someone's wife or boss or colleague is a Fe person and they are having problems with her/his function but that's not the way to avenge them. Do we have to repeat again that every type and function has it's own purpose and place and it's here to stay? You don't like it? Well then start WWIII and build concentration camps for Fe people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Stereotypes

Quote Originally Posted by excess
    <notamember>

I think it's not funny anymore. I think that some well-known people here who have had some bad IRL experience with Fe people should finally realize the effect their posts have on people who read them. Or it was all on purpose? Only they know.
    Sorry if someone's wife or boss or colleague is a Fe person and they are having problems with her/his function but that's not the way to avenge them. Do we have to repeat again that every type and function has it's own purpose and place and it's here to stay? You don't like it? Well then start WWIII and build concentration camps for Fe people.
    Heh, I have an ENFp/IEE friend who's way more manipulative than any dominant I've ever known.

The will to manipulate, itself, is independant of type. The methods themselves do seem to be type based.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niveK
    <notamember>

Heh, I have an ENFp/IEE friend who's way more manipulative than any dominant I've ever known.

The will to manipulate, itself, is independant of type. The methods themselves do seem to be type based.
    Exactly. The method you CHOOSE is type related.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Exactly. The method you CHOOSE is type related.
    Lol, that reminds me... I once thought of making a thread on how each quadra conducts manipulation.
    please do!

i do think we're all manipulating eachother in one way or another.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Lol, that reminds me... I once thought of making a thread on how each quadra conducts manipulation.
    I'd like to see that too.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<notamember>

Same thing goes with . Someone could say "I thought i was but i'm not into bullshit". But a year ago, someone could have said "I thought i was , but i'm not a greedy motherfucker", etc. Functions are biases. When people are not comfortable with someone else's bias, they may see bad intentions when there is only a different outlook on life. How hard you defend that point of view depends roughly on how you are honest regarding your interpretation (Actually in french you can say "mauvaise foi" to describe what i (probably wrongly) call "being dishonest"). Now we can have 40 honest people on the forums, but if there are 40 dishonest people, it's useless because the social climate will be affected by somewhat "bad" (Maybe unconscious?) intentions. I think the best way to react for those whose functions are put down is to avoid shutting up in the face of the bad rapt. That way, it may avoid unintentionnal anti-function publicity from spreading (By giving a reminder that someone cannot really claim that ~50% of people are pointless) because face it, it's easy to put down something you don't understand, if it doesn't seem to serve a purpose according to your own perception of life (How many of you tend to think your quadra functions are "deepest", "better", etc?).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this thread. The Fe people don't seem manipulative to me. But I gotta admit, Fe without Ni seems rather shallow IMHO.

and I really liked this:
    Detail: "Someone could say "I thought i was but i'm not into bullshit". But a year ago, someone could have said "I thought i was , but i'm not a greedy motherfucker", etc."
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/