View Poll Results: what is Johnny Depp's type?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    2 11.11%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    4 22.22%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    1 5.56%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    10 55.56%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 201 to 227 of 227

Thread: Johnny Depp

  1. #201
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,143
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    She not only punched herself in the face for the pics but also planned this setup for the last two years.

    http://www.etonline.com/news/190049_...epp_exclusive/

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,800
    Mentioned
    971 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I don't think Amber Heard is lying. I don't think she's a whore
    sure. it's true love, when people are divorced after 1 year and Depp is not old man with money, while modeling is not doubtful business.
    if she had sexual relations with own sex, then she's possibly just lesbian, not bisexual (bisexuality is doubtful to extst at all) - this only rises the possibility of that she made marriage for money and other profit, not because feelings and for borning children. this is what "whores" do

    kidergardern
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #203
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    6,126
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this reminds me of when i was listening to the commentary for the first 'pirates of the caribbean' movie years ago, the commentary with depp and i can't remember who. unless it was an interview. anyway the point is, depp was saying how the scene with keira knightley on the beach when they get drunk and jack tries to come onto her briefly, how he didn't feel comfortable with it because of how young she was. i was thinking it was rather respectable of him in a way. but something about his staunch uptight tone sent a bit of a warning bell through me because i detected traditional (and controlling) attitudes concerning women... it probably reminded me of my dad who had traditional views of gender roles and would become abusive when my mom stepped outside of her appropriate role. anyway i can wring a lot of unfair speculations out of a single sentence a person says, so i'm just creating idle gossip. *slaps own wrist*

    keira knightley's free spirited ness in her commentary track probably reminded me of my mom who is lead and has that bon vivant spirit about her too (especially when she was younger).

    putting the two together => "danger!" reaction in my subconscious

  4. #204
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,850
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    While I dont condone domestic violence in any way or for any reason and think Depp is a shitstain if guilty, I strangely dont really feel bad for her in the way as would usually be a reflex reaction for other women (part of it is because she's antipathic, but also because she seems like a really strong person - there's nothing vulnerable about her, so I kinda feel like she would get offended if people would feel sorry for her (maybe I'm projecting a bit). She has this big girl that can take care of herself vibe. I think she's SEE.

  5. #205
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,143
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    this reminds me of when i was listening to the commentary for the first 'pirates of the caribbean' movie years ago, the commentary with depp and i can't remember who. unless it was an interview. anyway the point is, depp was saying how the scene with keira knightley on the beach when they get drunk and jack tries to come onto her briefly, how he didn't feel comfortable with it because of how young she was. i was thinking it was rather respectable of him in a way. but something about his staunch uptight tone sent a bit of a warning bell through me because i detected traditional (and controlling) attitudes concerning women... it probably reminded me of my dad who had traditional views of gender roles and would become abusive when my mom stepped outside of her appropriate role. anyway i can wring a lot of unfair speculations out of a single sentence a person says, so i'm just creating idle gossip. *slaps own wrist*

    keira knightley's free spirited ness in her commentary track probably reminded me of my mom who is lead and has that bon vivant spirit about her too (especially when she was younger).
    He dated winona ryder when she was 17 and he was 26. There's a big age difference between him and vanessa paradis as well. His 16 year old daughter is dating a divorced 24 year old.

  6. #206
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,143
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    While I dont condone domestic violence in any way or for any reason and think Depp is a shitstain if guilty, I strangely dont really feel bad for her in the way as would usually be a reflex reaction for other women (part of it is because she's antipathic, but also because she seems like a really strong person - there's nothing vulnerable about her, so I kinda feel like she would get offended if people would feel sorry for her (maybe I'm projecting a bit). She has this big girl that can take care of herself vibe. I think she's SEE.
    I don't know the details with her abusing her exes...but yeah

  7. #207
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,850
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I don't know the details with her abusing her exes...but yeah
    Her ex said Amber didnt abuse her and it was all blown out of proportion.

  8. #208
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    6,126
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't have really any feelings about either of them. i know very little about him and virtually nothing about her.

  9. #209
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,850
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i don't have really any feelings about either of them. i know very little about him and virtually nothing about her.
    You're *the* worst gossiper inumbra

  10. #210
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Also, SisOfNight, I disagree that Identical or Mirror relations are good. I've found that they can be excellent for friendships and business, but they are flat-out terrible for romance.
    I said "technically" good – they are in the same Quadra and of the same Club. But that's about it, haha. What you are (unknowingly) referring to is probably the "repulsive" vibe. According to this site, both Identity and Mirror give off "repulsive spiritual vibes", which I actually agree with. Personally, I am also not into dating a Mirror or Identical. So, I can relate to this concept. Having said that, there are certainly way worse relations than Identity and Mirror (both relations are still frequently encountered among couples IME), even though other relations may seem much more attractive in comparison.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  11. #211
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,834
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I said "technically" good – they are in the same Quadra and of the same Club. But that's about it, haha. What you are (unknowingly) referring to is probably the "repulsive" vibe. According to this site, both Identity and Mirror give off "repulsive spiritual vibes", which I actually agree with. Personally, I am also not into dating a Mirror or Identical. So, I can relate to this concept. Having said that, there are certainly way worse relations than Identity and Mirror (both relations are still frequently encountered among couples IME), even though other relations may seem much more attractive in comparison.
    Have you visited every Socionics site in the known Universe?

  12. #212
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    6,126
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    He dated winona ryder when she was 17 and he was 26. There's a big age difference between him and vanessa paradis as well. His 16 year old daughter is dating a divorced 24 year old.
    i really hope i haven't misremembered what depp said badly (i'm just a bit uncertain now) even though this would make for better gossip as it's always best (for gossip) when you misreport what others say and spread it around, especially if it's just subtly out of context.

     
    abt abuse and traditional gender roles w domestic abuse from husband/bf -> wife/gf... mainly i see it as the guy needs to maintain a controlling superiority over her... the particular standards or rules can be flexible as long as she doesn't "make" him feel inferior. for instance my dad became more abusive when my mom began taking college classes because he believed that men were smarter than women (and thus should be the intellectual authorities); that he was smarter than my mom; and that by taking classes she was challenging his position as intellectual authority. as such he wouldn't leave her alone about her studies, often interrupting her studying to rant about something in one of her books and demonstrate his intellectual superiority to her. the big thing he was driving home to her was that she could not evaluate anything herself intellectually (she did not have the mind to - both as "dumb person" and as a woman). the "demonstration" ended when her self-esteem seemed sufficiently crushed as then he felt his position as the family intellectual authority was restored. beneath this, he wanted her cowed to him in all things.

    someone who talked to him outside of our family might not notice any sign of this. an underlying attitude about gender roles or differences b/t men & women though could come out here and there + his air of controllingness... but this wouldn't look like anything significant alone, especially from a decent seeming person like him.

  13. #213
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,143
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah @inumbra I am wary of men who consistently prefer relationships with much younger women for that reason.

  14. #214
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Have you visited every Socionics site in the known Universe?
    Maybe?
    I have been trying to find good information on Socionics probably to a stupid amount of time and effort, haha.
    I guess I have been indulging in my E5 inclinations too much.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  15. #215

  16. #216

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lolz @ peeps using celeb gossip sites as citations for what amounts to funnily enough nothing more than gossip and hearsay. Depp is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law depending on how far Heard wants to take her allegations. I would rather have that dictate the truth of what occurred between these two than advertising/shock driven "journalism" of TMZ or People. Everything else about Depp or Heard's supposed past character flaws seems thin at best. It probably wasn't the best idea for Heard to take this to the court of public opinion given how ambiguous much of the evidence is in her favor and the typical backlash she will receive from the masses. In the short term it creates a fervor, but doesn't serve her case or her career particularly well in the long term. Depp seems to be handling it well by taking the hands-off, don't talk about it approach. He's also got a fan base on his side, along with people who just generally mistrust women who allege abuse. Heard and her handlers should have been more judicious about this, in my opinion.
    Last edited by blank; 06-30-2016 at 06:31 PM.

  17. #217
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,834
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Lolz @ peeps using celeb gossip sites as citations for what amounts to funnily enough nothing more than gossip and hearsay. Depp is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law depending on how far Heard wants to take her allegations. I would rather have that dictate the truth of what occurred between these two than advertising/shock driven "journalism" of TMZ or People. Everything else about Depp or Heard's supposed past character flaws seems thin at best. It probably wasn't the best idea for Heard to take this to the court of public opinion given how ambiguous much of the evidence is in her favor and the typical backlash she will receive from the masses. In the short term it creates a fervor, but doesn't serve her case or her career particularly well in the long term.
    I've often thought that celebrity sites give people an external and safe context in which they can talk about their own lives.

  18. #218
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,143
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not 100% convinced of depps guilt, though I think it's likely. I just saw the typical "lying whore & bitch" sentiment snowballing and stepped on it.

  19. #219

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've often thought that celebrity sites give people an external and safe context in which they can talk about their own lives.
    That and reasoned debate on the social issues of our time. Just look at the reasonable people in the comments section of any celebrity gossip site. Fucking professors, all of them.

  20. #220

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I'm not 100% convinced of depps guilt, though I think it's likely. I just saw the typical "lying whore & bitch" sentiment snowballing and stepped on it.
    I think it is possible he is guilty, but to say he is likely to have abused her based on the evidence presented in the media so far is pushing it. I don't have enough information to decide either way.

  21. #221

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,800
    Mentioned
    971 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is ESI


    and this wobbly, grimacing and weak looking is INFP


    just compare
    in interviews you'll feel similar
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  22. #222

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,743
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @SisOfNight

    She looks so jaded and dead inside. =/

  23. #223
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,850
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Who doesn't like Capt Jack Sparrow, come on now.
    But he's not anything like him...: )

  24. #224
    IQ over 150 vesstheastralsilky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    INxJ Hybrid
    Posts
    1,486
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    johnny-depp.jpg

    Johnny Depp was my first celebrity crush when I was 12 and he was on 21 Jumpstreet on TV. I guess he is SEI.
    ~* astralsilky

    4w5 that morphed into a 3w2 sx/sp
    Cancer Sun, Cancer/Leo Moon, Libra Ascendant, Pluto conjunct Ascendant, Sun conjunct Moon, Saturn conjunct Mercury conjunct MC in 10th, Jupiter handle of bucket pattern squares Nodes, Uranus biquintile Jupiter, Neptune sextile Ascendant, Lilith trine Ascendant, Venus in Gemini/Cancer in 9th house conjunct MC, Venus trine Uranus, Uranus conjunct Spica, Ascendant conjunct SuperGalactic Center, Sun inconjunct Galactic Center.

    Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

    Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

  25. #225
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI

  26. #226

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agree on SEI. He seems Ne/Si valuer.

  27. #227
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Johnny Depp - Yesenin


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •