View Poll Results: what is Johnny Depp's type?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 7.32%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 19.51%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 12.20%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.44%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 2.44%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

13 31.71%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 2.44%
  • SLI (ISTp)

2 4.88%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

9 21.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    That's obviously wrong in my case, I think you have it backwards. When I first started coming to the forums I looked at many of others' perspectives on Socionics, to see which had the most validity and consistency, and after great lengths of back and forth uncertainty, gauging the possibilities of what each IE could or should look like, I decided that Ashton knows more about this stuff than anyone I've seen here, for whatever magical reason.
    Ashton the magical troll.

I adopted into the idea of SEI as Depp's type because it was "popular opinion," but after seeing real Fe-creatives and by contrast real Fi-dominants in real life, there's no chance. You don't just turn away from the truth.
    Lmao take this ridiculous self-righteous bullshit elsewhere.

Anyway, your VI skills are still horrible.
    Funny, the guy whose opinion MOST of the older, more knowledgeable members of this forum respect, Expat, was amazed by the accuracy of my VI, and I am rarely wrong in real life typings, even after verifying over long periods of time.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how some of you will argue that socionics never fully captures human behavior, then turn around and say "ESI... 100 percent!". Does that make any sense?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The mind is a funny thing, you can convince yourself to believe something that is completely wrong if others believe it as well. It's called group think and people will stick to the idea that fits those they jive with the most. I'm not saying anyone here specifically is necessarily right or wrong and you can interpret what I'm saying in any way you want.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    group think
    yup.

Under cerulean skies...

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You don't come off as SEE at all, Galen.
    Yes, that was the point lol

IMO the.pictures Galen posted both have very.different energy than Depp, much less emotionally present on my radar, more contained ; Depp feels more vulnerable and.optimistic to me. The one on the right has more of his presence but not the same, still more emotionally subdued feeling.
    I'd say that he and the ISFj have very similar energies. Depp's could be a tad bit higher than the composite, but the approximate level and orientation of their energies seem pretty spot on. I wouldn't say that any of the composites can really capture a true "presence" anyways, since they are artificially created.

I should probably say that Depp was used in that composite, but in my experience one face doesn't really change the entire composite a whole lot. I could make another ISFj composite without Depp so people could how similar they'd be without him.

Actually Galen he VIs quite a bit like you IMO although he has more emotional energy about him.
    ouch
    He also seems 6w5 to me at a glance, so that's where some similarities would pop up I suppose.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    I love how some of you will argue that socionics never fully captures human behavior, then turn around and say "ESI... 100 percent!". Does that make any sense?
    Saying someone is "100% a type" isn't incompatible with saying Socionics doesn't 100% account for human behavior. Types don't come in fractions anyhow, so wtf lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it is, socionics can be applied to anything. That's the whole thing about it. That's what makes it so confusing to use and why people come up with different typings for the same person.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The mind is a funny thing, you can convince yourself to believe something that is completely wrong if others believe it as well. It's called group think.
    Well yes, just put it into socionics, can you do that ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mind is a funny thing, you can convince yourself to believe something that is completely wrong if others believe it as well. It's called group think and people will stick to the idea that fits those they jive with the most. I'm not saying anyone here specifically is necessarily right or wrong and you can interpret what I'm saying in any way you want.
    Way to be passive-aggressive. Who's doing groupthink here?

Yeah it is, socionics can be applied to anything.
    This is a blatant epistemic fallacy. The applicability of Socionics theory doesn't extend to 'anything'.

Funny, the guy whose opinion MOST of the older, more knowledgeable members of this forum respect, Expat, was amazed by the accuracy of my VI, and I am rarely wrong in real life typings, even after verifying over long periods of time.
    Hearsay and appeal to so-called authority.

If your VI skills are so great, demonstrate them if you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    maybe i'm wrong, but i don't even think Ashton is this diehard about it. it doesn't look like there's room for discussion here.
    Right, I'm not. It's just a type. But it appears that others like to get soap operatic about this shit and scream conspiracy, in lieu of mounting real arguments.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

This is a blatant epistemic fallacy. The applicability of Socionics theory doesn't extend to 'anything'.

Hearsay and appeal to so-called authority.

If your VI skills are so great, demonstrate them if you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    maybe i'm wrong, but i don't even think Ashton is this diehard about it. it doesn't look like there's room for discussion here.
    Right, I'm not. It's just a type. But it appears that others like to get soap operatic about this shit and scream conspiracy, in lieu of mounting real arguments.
    Lmao, if I dare. You're so cute. I VI people on here regularly, have been for 5 years. Get the machismo dildo out of your asshole and find a real objection.

And yes, that was an appeal to authority, and also a great contrast between the opinions of someone who is reasonably minded and someone who basically eats out of your palm.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, if I dare. You're so cute. I VI people on here regularly, have been for 5 years.

And yes, that was an appeal to authority, and also a great contrast between the opinions of someone who is reasonably minded and someone who basically eats out of your palm.
    Okay, so your entire rebuttal depends on riding someone else's nuts.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm just saying you can look at it both ways. Either the people who think Johnny Depp is SEI are doing group think or the people who think he's ESI are doing group think. Maybe it's both, I don't know, but in the end only one of them is correct.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, if I dare. You're so cute. I VI people on here regularly, have been for 5 years.
    So you dare me to VI someone, and promptly disregard the fact that I've done it publicly hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Awesome. At least you are willing to passively admit that you're full of shit, even if you don't have a strong enough ego to admit it.

Okay, so your entire rebuttal depends on riding someone else's nuts.
    No, it depends on a fact: that Expat is more trusted by people here generally than poli. It was a single example; plenty of people have asked me for advice on VI, among other things. So if you please, suck mine.
    Last edited by Gilly; 07-08-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you dare me to VI someone, and promptly disregard the fact that I've done it publicly hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Awesome.
    So do it. Don't just bluff about it.

No, it depends on a fact: that Expat is more trusted by people here generally than poli. It was a single example; plenty of people have asked me for advice on VI, among other things.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm confused as to.exactly how telling you to get off your lazy bitch ass and look at one of the thousands of VI threads in this forum bluffing.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it isn't. Think about it - socionics is an attempt at describing thought. You can apply socionics to anything you can think about. For example:
    Bees are ESE
    Cups are ISTp
    Subway Sandwiches are ISFj
    This forum is LII
    You are ENFj! (jk... or am i?)
    Sex is ESFp

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really want to try to "explain" it to a great extent, because its mainly just how ISFJs are, so my opinion stands, on a foundation of obviousness. He's pretty serious, not emotively aware of himself or others, constant deep gazing to analyze one's internal emotion toward things to try to word them in a way that makes at least a little bit of sense, but is indifferent to others' interpretation, until someone "connects." Definitely not go-with-the-flow. Idea towards life is more along the lines of selfishness/don't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. I don't think he meant it in a bad way, either, just exactly how Fi-dom tends to be: emotional dignity must start and end with the self. Call them 'personal sentiments' if you wish.

I don't know whytf everyone has trouble typing IxFJs or Fi/Te people in general. Bob Dylan is another ISFJ. I think Johnny Depp seems a lot friendlier, being the same type and subtype, so iow "easygoingness is NTR."

His mannerisms personally remind me a lot of ISFJ James Franco--if you get a chance watch some of their movies or interviews.
    There is something very odd to me about how you and galen type people. I type Bob Dylan as ISFj and see little similarities between either of them, saying Depp is a 'friendlier' version of Dylan is an over exaggeration to say the least. Their reactions and thought processes, as well as 'tones' in their interviews bare no similarities to each other. Dylan was angry, reactive, sarcastic and at many times hateful - he went towards confrontation, Se is very blatent. Contrast this to Depp, who shows little to no Se - is diplomatic, thoughtful, non-confrontational, and has generally keeps his thoughts to himself as much as possible. - although clearly having a 'different' view of the world, almost as if he is divorced from it, when he goes so far as to divulge his views.

Johnny advocating 'not giving a shit' is different than the interpretation you have conjured out of thin air. That statement is blatantly Fi-devaluing. There is a difference between advocating emotional dignity(Fi valuing) and advocating the dismissal of the opinions of others(Fi-devaluing). If anyone here has met a gamma SF who has the ability to dismiss the opinions of others, you have mistyped that person(or they have severe psychological problems, in which maybe even prescribing them a type is a stretch).

Depp actually referred & praised Marlon Brando, commonly typed as SLE (even by those at the socionix camp) for his ability to not give a shit - if his statement was indicative of Fi valuing, why would he praise an Fi Polr for their Fi?

He wouldn't, that makes no sense. As a side note, if you look around other boards such as MBTI, people commonly, and mostly, type Depp as a perceiver. While socionics is different, they all make a note of Depp's unpredictable and unstable nature - if you have read any of his history you would know there is nothing that indicates him liking or living a stable sort of life. He was supposed to be a musician, but ended up as an actor on a whim, his life was a current he ended up riding. Nothing suggest rational. He likes unusual experiences and got into a lot of mischief when he was younger.He has basically lived according to how he wanted to, his choices in roles and whole professional career illustrate this. This also makes Te DS an equally ridiculous suggestion for him - he places a high emphasis on individual meaning(Ni) with a blatent disregard for facts/efficiency(Te) or evaluations of good/bad(Fi). The way he goes about choosing roles is all about what the role means to him and how he feels about the part (look up how he decided to take his pirates of the carribbean). He has neglected Te (rejecting the major roles that were offered to him he could have had a lot more cash, more opportunities, and been a much bigger star earlier in his career) to such a degree (and conciously, might I add) that placing it as a valuing element of his is a stretch to say the least

Quotes:

"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's not acting. It's lying." (NiFe)

"I don't speak French at all, but I can say "The peanut is in my belly button" in French. I think it's good to learn absurd things in different languages. If I meet someone who barely speaks English, I love to teach them the most obtuse things, like "Eat my shorts." In German I can say, "My father's a bullfighter" and "I am a watermelon." That stuff amuses me."

(Te de-valuing, Fe valuing)

"Things in life are not always as they seem. When you listen, for instance , to someone talking there is another voice beneath his words.. Even if you hear clearly what he is saying The real truth is much deeper"

(Ni)

"I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face."

(way to ignore Fe, johnny! )

"Whether that picture was good or bad... what they could never take away is that it was MY movie."

(Ni>Fi)

"My body is a journal in a way, where every tattoo means something, a specific time in your life where you make a mark on yourself."

(Ni)

"Marlon Brando is maybe the greatest actor of the last two centuries. But his mind is much more important than the acting thing. The way that he looks at things, doesn't judge things, the way that he assesses things. He's as important as, uh... who's important today? Jesus, not many people... Stephen Hawking!
    "
    (Just for reference to earlier)

"Im 30 different people sometimes. One day you wake up and you're somebody else, nowhere near who you were when you went to sleep. Unfortunately, I feel more comfortable in front of the movie camera than I do in real life."

(Dynamic>Static, Fe>Fi - This is an Fe dilemma, someone with Fe ignoring shouldn't have this problem)

etc etc etc

Also, galen, I discussed the facial composites you did with someone and they also concluded that it doesn't resemble anyone they know - using it for 'evidence' of a type is abit silly - especially considering that you may have typed those people wrong whose composities you used. Even looking at the pictures, depp gives off a very different vibe to me.

I would usually flesh this out abit more as it feels abit rushed, but its become so blatently obvious to me its feels redundant to post any of this up.
    Last edited by thePirate; 08-05-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I don't really want to try to "explain" it to a great extent, because its mainly just how ISFJs are, so my opinion stands, on a foundation of obviousness. He's pretty serious, not emotively aware of himself or others, constant deep gazing to analyze one's internal emotion toward things to try to word them in a way that makes at least a little bit of sense, but is indifferent to others' interpretation, until someone "connects." Definitely not go-with-the-flow. Idea towards life is more along the lines of selfishness/don't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. I don't think he meant it in a bad way, either, just exactly how Fi-dom tends to be: emotional dignity must start and end with the self. Call them 'personal sentiments' if you wish.

I don't know whytf everyone has trouble typing IxFJs or Fi/Te people in general. Bob Dylan is another ISFJ. I think Johnny Depp seems a lot friendlier, being the same type and subtype, so iow "easygoingness is NTR."

His mannerisms personally remind me a lot of ISFJ James Franco--if you get a chance watch some of their movies or interviews.
    There is something very odd to me about how you and galen type people. I type Bob Dylan as ISFj and see little similarities between either of them, saying Depp is a 'friendlier' version of Dylan is an over exaggeration to say the least. Their reactions and thought processes, as well as 'tones' in their interviews bare no similarities to each other. Dylan was angry, reactive, sarcastic and at many times hateful - he went towards confrontation, Se is very blatent. Contrast this to Depp, who shows little to no Se - is diplomatic, thoughtful, non-confrontational, and has generally keeps his thoughts to himself as much as possible. - although clearly having a 'different' view of the world, almost as if he is divorced from it, when he goes so far as to divulge his views.

Johnny advocating 'not giving a shit' is different than the interpretation you have conjured out of thin air. That statement is blatantly Fi-devaluing. There is a difference between advocating emotional dignity(Fi valuing) and advocating the dismissal of the opinions of others(Fi-devaluing). If anyone here has met a gamma SF who has the ability to dismiss the opinions of others, you have mistyped that person(or they have severe psychological problems, in which maybe even prescribing them a type is a stretch).

Depp actually referred & praised Marlon Brando, commonly typed as SLE (even by those at the socionix camp) for his ability to not give a shit - if his statement was indicative of Fi valuing, why would he praise an Fi Polr for their Fi?

He wouldn't, that makes no sense. As a side note, if you look around other boards such as MBTI, people commonly, and mostly, type Depp as a perceiver. While socionics is different, they all make a note of Depp's unpredictable and unstable nature - if you have read any of his history you would know there is nothing that indicates him liking or living a stable sort of life. He was supposed to be a musician, but ended up as an actor on a whim, his life was a current he ended up riding. Nothing suggest rational. He likes unusual experiences and got into a lot of mischief when he was younger.He has basically lived according to how he wanted to, his choices in roles and whole professional career illustrate this. This also makes Te DS an equally ridiculous suggestion for him - he places a high emphasis on individual meaning(Ni) with a blatent disregard for facts/efficiency(Te) or evaluations of good/bad(Fi). The way he goes about choosing roles is all about what the role means to him and how he feels about the part (look up how he decided to take his pirates of the carribbean). He has neglected Te (rejecting the major roles that were offered to him he could have had a lot more cash, more opportunities, and been a much bigger star earlier in his career) to such a degree (and conciously, might I add) that placing it as a valuing element of his is a stretch to say the least

Quotes:

"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's not acting. It's lying." (NiFe)

"I don't speak French at all, but I can say "The peanut is in my belly button" in French. I think it's good to learn absurd things in different languages. If I meet someone who barely speaks English, I love to teach them the most obtuse things, like "Eat my shorts." In German I can say, "My father's a bullfighter" and "I am a watermelon." That stuff amuses me."

(Te de-valuing, Fe valuing)

"Things in life are not always as they seem. When you listen, for instance , to someone talking there is another voice beneath his words.. Even if you hear clearly what he is saying The real truth is much deeper"

(Ni)

"I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face."

(way to ignore Fe, johnny! )

"Whether that picture was good or bad... what they could never take away is that it was MY movie."

(Ni>Fi)

"My body is a journal in a way, where every tattoo means something, a specific time in your life where you make a mark on yourself."

(Ni)

"Marlon Brando is maybe the greatest actor of the last two centuries. But his mind is much more important than the acting thing. The way that he looks at things, doesn't judge things, the way that he assesses things. He's as important as, uh... who's important today? Jesus, not many people... Stephen Hawking!
    "
    (Just for reference to earlier)

"Im 30 different people sometimes. One day you wake up and you're somebody else, nowhere near who you were when you went to sleep. Unfortunately, I feel more comfortable in front of the movie camera than I do in real life."

(Dynamic>Static, Fe>Fi - This is an Fe dilemma, someone with Fe ignoring shouldn't have this problem)

etc etc etc

Also, galen, I discussed the facial composites you did with someone and they also concluded that it doesn't resemble anyone they know - using it for 'evidence' of a type is abit silly - especially considering that you may have typed those people wrong whose composities you used. Even looking at the pictures, depp gives off a very different vibe to me.

I would usually flesh this out abit more as it feels abit rushed, but its become so blatently obvious to me its feels redundant to post any of this up.
    Imo you are great example upon how mind can prove anything it holds dear to be true. (wants to be true)

But why the fuck did you pick this dude ?

TIM
    SLI/ISTp/594/5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His sense of style would seem to point to INFP
    / ISTp / SLI / 5w4 / 594 / sp/sx
    / Lunar 12-egram /

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it isn't. Think about it - socionics is an attempt at describing thought. You can apply socionics to anything you can think about. For example:
    Bees are ESE
    Cups are ISTp
    Subway Sandwiches are ISFj
    This forum is LII
    You are ENFj! (jk... or am i?)
    Sex is ESFp

hahahahaha

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-pokeball

ISFj 4.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JadaeTheSupremePizza View Post
    ISFj 4.
    Everyone just ignore Jadae and he'll go away.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITT: everyone wants Johnny Depp in their quadra.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fe-creative.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see ENFj

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks so much younger than his age, he's 41 in this video

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I also think IEI. He seems intuitive to me.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI 4w5 sp/sx

I watched through his interviews and every time there is a need to emote and express some affect Depp freezes up, which isn't like any Fe-creative type. He also seems to get a reading on people very quickly, making almost snap judgments about them, while his general reactions and life attitudes match those described of Gamma quadra:

Depp: If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them. ... I had an incident with a really dumb magazine called Voici where they printed a photograph of Lily-Rose, a long-lens shot from very far away, and I just went ballistic. You can sue them — I've sued a couple of times, Vanessa's sued and we win every time — but this time I was beyond suing. I just wanted to beat whoever was responsible into the earth — I just wanted to rip him apart. So I tracked him down and gave him a few suggestions about how to live life and stay healthy and he took my advice. Because that's just unacceptable. They can do anything they want to me — and most tabloids have — but not my kid, not my pure, innocent little baby. She didn't ask to be in this circus.
    Gamma Quadra types (especially, sensing ones, SEE and ESI) immediately lose control over themselves and will undertake anything to destroy their tormentor both morally and physically. (Such abuse Gamma types won't forgive to anyone!) Gamma Quadra will put to use all of their resources, all the materials at hand (up to sharp or cutting objects), but won't let the offender get away unpunished. The desire to put one's fists to use and beat the tormentor to death (or even tear him apart with bare hands) in such moments is overwhelming, thus the attack may be very brutal and fast. (Gamma complex)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, Esi. He looks like he's about to die when he speaks.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI 4w5 sp/sx

I watched through his interviews and every time there is a need to emote and express some affect Depp freezes up, which isn't like any Fe-creative type. He also seems to get a reading on people very quickly, making almost snap judgments about them, while his general reactions and life attitudes match those described of Gamma quadra:
    I'd type him the same way. I'd just add that he is the Fi subtype with "boosted" Ni, hence he can seem more intuitive than he really is. Besides, 4w5 usually makes a person seem more abstract and intuitive.
    ESI-Fi Type 4s almost always get mistyped as IEI at least once.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    What would you type his psychotic soon to be ex wife? SLE or SEE? Definitely sx first. She's claiming abuse, but she's had past domestic abuse charges placed against her and Depp's security guards have said that they've often had to pull her off of him.

I believe she is a Gamma SF.
    So, either ESI or SEE. That means their relation was either Identical or Mirror.
    Actually, a nice example of how even technically good relations can turn out to be bad relationships when one or both people are unhealthy or have ulterior motifs.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I believe she is a Gamma SF.
    So, either ESI or SEE. That means their relation was either Identical or Mirror.
    Actually, a nice example of how even technically good relations can turn out to be bad relationships when one or both people are unhealthy or have ulterior motifs.
    She certainly is attractive. Maybe a little crazy-looking, but hey, depp should be able to see that too. More disturbing to me is her look in the above picture where she is wearing a red top. I would call that look cold and manipulative, which is a no-go for me. I give that an immediate shut down irl.

Also, SisOfNight, I disagree that Identical or Mirror relations are good. I've found that they can be excellent for friendships and business, but they are flat-out terrible for romance.

However, I completely agree that people who are unhealthy or who have ulterior motives (which actually should be called motives which both partners do not share) are candidates for bad relationships.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What would you type his psychotic soon to be ex wife?
    drugs/alcohol cripple the psychic

mb ESFP

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I could see Depp as suedehead's identical. Seems mysterious but is secretly only thinking about getting pussy & IQ scores.

I could also see Amber Heard as Amber's identical. ESI - crazy bitch subtype.

A match made in hell.
    I always thought Amber (on this forum) was hot. Actually, Amber (on this forum) IS hot. But maybe I should examine my opinion as a possible red flag in my filtering mechanisms.

Someone once asked Depp if one of the characters he played was gay. Depp replied that all the characters he plays are gay.
    It may be that he identifies with gay characters, and if so, he may have had some sympathy for Amber Heard, if she was in a lesbian relationship previously. He may have been looking for someone who shared his particular worldview, which is admittedly an appealing thing to do when looking for compatibles.

What he missed is the fact that women who are strongly into women are not always just equal opportunity lenders. Some are equally strongly repulsed by men, and harbor deep resentments against men, which can come out when they think they are able to safely express their feelings. Give them a little safety, and you see the bitch feeling like she can bitch safely, and worse, she can get her revenge for the harm that was previously done to her. In these cases, no amount of compensation is enough to right these wrongs. They want their partner to feel what they felt, which was usually a lot of pain and rejection. Depp may have found one of these.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-30-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've found that they can be excellent for friendships and business, but they are flat-out terrible for romance.
    boring, but not terrible. if you want terrible to compare - mess with opposite quadra types

they had semi-dual IR probably, anyway

I completely agree that people who are unhealthy or who have ulterior motives (which actually should be called motives which both partners do not share) are candidates for bad relationships.
    Money attract whores. Whores cheat and behave like whores. Then it leads to divorce. If she was healthy without using of drugs, this meant not 1, but a couple more years to same result.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't think Amber Heard is lying. I don't think she's a whore or that bisexual women and lesbians are bitches. That's all.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Amber is not particularly likable (cold and fake), but I dont think she's lying. There's nothing likable about Depp either -seems self absorbed af, charisma vacuum and a creep. No idea why he's supposed to be hot. Could totally see him throw a hissy fit and get violent feeling all entitled as a special snowflake artisto he is. Ugh, amber is at least hot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast