Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Book Thread

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished M-train by Patti smith, was easy to read and beautiful, ne-filled, reflections on her life in non-linear way as well as relating different trips and small adventures. Filled with her soul in a gentle honest unpretentious way. Mainly I think it was her coming to grips with losing her husband.

Read part 1 on Born to Run, nice to hear Springsteen's voice more intimately, it is more linear and conventional building up tension bit by bit all along the journey of how he became who he did and how his career took flight in incremental ways and what he had to do to keep his dreams going.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@aster if you like norwegian wood, then I recommend checking out kafka on the shore. it's my favorite murakami book even though I never finished it.

here's a short story by him, if you're curious about his writing style: https://harpers.org/archive/2003/07/birthday-girl/
    Last edited by wasp; 06-27-2018 at 06:33 AM.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Homo Deus, by Yuval Noah Harari
    https://www.amazon.de/Homo-Deus-Yuva...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

I haven't been this disappointed with a book for quite some time. I'm halfway trough and instead of a fresh new look on human beings, our world and history I got a bed time story for adults. The author is cherry picking from science and history to support his notion, that where the world and humanity is heading isn't as bad is it appears to be. I tried hard to read this book to the end but I can't help but think how much the author is removed from reality.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not happier having read this book. But it's a pretty good book, albeit intense.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 4.29.02 pm.png

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reading Fear, by Bob Woodward.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

just ordered a used copy of amazon, cant wait

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    just ordered a used copy of amazon, cant wait
    I like her discussing, informal style. Lots of stuff in there to think about.

Let me know if you find something interesting. I've also been reading this book lately.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh the places you'll go by Dr. Seuss

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Currently reading Eighty-Sixed by David Feinberg. Its engaging and an interesting uncensored look into the 80s NYC gay scene but the humor is kinda kitschy and cutesy for me. The protagonist doesn't have AIDS yet though so I don't know if this tone will continue.

The last book I really, really enjoyed was Rule of the Bone by Russell Banks. I don't know if this is a sparkling recommendation though because I eat up any and all coming of age novels.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Ambulance Girl" by Jane Stern

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I started reading kerouacs the subterraneans, i've never read anything from him before and maybe this was the wrong one to start with. I'm distracted from his world by my judgements of him being a fuckboy. A "product of his time" yeah yeah. I really have to gear up my brain to make it through his frenetic prose and im not sure the payoff is worth it. Should I read on the road instead?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I doubt if his type changed much between books.

When you read an author, you are basically spending time inside their heads. I find the inside of some author's heads to be interesting places to spend time and look around, and some are not.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say its not interesting. I just think i'm not being fair in my reactions. When he actually hits on something kind of beautiful to me I imagine him flexing in front of Ginsberg and Burroughs and kissing his biceps while he recites it or something. But maybe I'll warm up to him, I haven't finished the book yet

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray currently, about 35% in. It's the second book in the Diviners series. Think I might end up liking this one better than the first, and I gave the first 5 stars on GR. Even though I can't stand the MC, Evie, I still to seem like it...atmospheric and fits perfectly for around this time of year....
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I started on the road and I like it much better already.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started reading a book about insider trading at a hedge fund and it was sociopathic and repetitive so I switched to reading a book about the catholic church(...) I read an amazon preview of "Crime and Punishment."

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still savoring LET THERE BE LIGHT: MODERN COSMOLOGY & THE KABBALAH. Reading it in my environment has oftentimes seemed like a downright mystical experience.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

De La Démocratie en Amérique

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i gave away half my dune books and my kindle is unrepairably fucked so i tried starting to reread the first three prequal dune books about the butlerian jihad but jesus christ this is horrible writing. there's plot holes and contradictions literally from page to page and it reads like the weird 5th grade kid drawing stick figure wars while making explosion sounds. i didn't remember them being this bad, but it's jarring af going directly from a frank herbert dune to his sons.
    Last edited by bgbg; 11-14-2018 at 03:40 AM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Checked out Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas. I'm really tired of Maas anymore. In the beginning I really liked her books, but now the attitude of the MC's in a few of her book series started grating on me. Books getting really good reviews, and I've read the other 6, so I figured I'd give it a go. Unfortunately it's abt a 1000 pages. This better be damn good. lol I've only made it 2 chapters in. I've been busy.

Also checked out The Mysterious Affair at Styles. This will be my first Agatha Christie book
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionic midget View Post
    i gave away half my dune books and my kindle is unrepairably fucked so i tried starting to reread the first three prequal dune books about the butlerian jihad but jesus christ this is horrible writing. there's plot holes and contradictions literally from page to page and it reads like the weird 5th grade kid drawing stick figure wars while making explosion sounds. i didn't remember them being this bad, but it's jarring af going directly from a frank herbert dune to his sons.
    When I was about fourteen, I read this book called The Hobbit. It was a funny little book filled with child-like characters and goofy magic. I liked it and so started on the trilogy by the same author, called Lord of the Rings.
    By the time I got to the end of the third book, many of the characters I had grown to love were dead, fighting a desperate war against an evil that was both horrifying and a part of us all.

When I turned the last page and found myself back in my little room, I did what any person would do in those circumstances. I went back and started reading The Hobbit again. Imagine my shock to find the writing style reduced to a third grade level.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three Tales (Flaubert)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers (Paul Kennedy). A nice history book about the modern era (since ~1500 AD) written from a somewhat Whiggish (IKR ) / bourgeois historical perspective.

A few additional books that have been recommended to me:

The Deluge (Adam Tooze)

The Wages of Destruction (Adam Tooze), which is about the Nazi economy.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@xerxe I thought The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers was very good. You might like From Dawn to Decadence: 500 Years of Western Cultural Life, 1500 to the Present by Jacques Barzun

...( if only I had posted this a week earlier before you went into your self-imposed exile)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My "Most-read authors" according to Goodreads (it probably misses out a fair number of other authors I've read 6 books of):

William Shakespeare
    Anonymous
    H.P. Lovecraft
    Edgar Allan Poe
    C.S. Lewis
    Anton Chekhov
    Plato
    Charles Dickens
    Mark Twain
    P.G. Wodehouse
    Neil Gaiman
    L.M. Montgomery
    Arthur Conan Doyle
    Virginia Woolf
    Euripides
    Honoré de Balzac
    Isaac Asimov
    Will Durant
    J.K. Rowling
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    Stephen King
    Richard Dawkins
    Aristophanes
    Unknown
    Dr. Seuss
    Agatha Christie
    Winston S. Churchill
    Nikolai Gogol
    Dorothy L. Sayers
    Oscar Wilde
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Molière
    F. Scott Fitzgerald
    C.S. Forester
    Marcel Proust
    T.S. Eliot
    Erich Maria Remarque
    Sophocles
    Maud Hart Lovelace
    Laura Ingalls Wilder
    Kurt Vonnegut
    Franz Kafka
    Hergé
    Walter Scott
    Christopher Hitchens
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    Cassandra Clare
    Lewis Carroll
    Henry James
    Jack London
    Douglas Adams
    Edith Wharton
    Ian Mortimer
    Enid Blyton
    Steven Pinker
    Ernest Hemingway
    Ray Bradbury
    Terry Pratchett
    Beatrix Potter
    George Orwell
    Robert Harris
    Carl Sagan
    Rainer Maria Rilke
    William J. Bernstein
    Ursula K. Le Guin
    Anthony Trollope
    J.R.R. Tolkien
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Stefan Zweig
    Raymond Chandler
    Aeschylus
    Xenophon
    Jane Austen
    Jean-Paul Sartre
    Adrian Goldsworthy
    Bertrand Russell
    Leo Tolstoy
    Karl Marx
    Patrick O'Brian
    Joseph Conrad
    David McCullough
    Albert Camus
    D.H. Lawrence
    Victor Hugo
    James Fenimore Cooper
    Arthur Rimbaud
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    W. Somerset Maugham
    Émile Zola
    Daniel J. Boorstin
    Peter Ackroyd
    Thomas Hardy
    Anne McCaffrey
    John Galsworthy
    Voltaire
    Sam Harris
    Mary Beard
    C.G. Jung
    Jules Verne
    John Steinbeck

Maybe sometime before I die I'll make a ranking of my favourite authors similar to my list of favourite directors I recently did that will be of no use to anyone.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost finished reading The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff.

I like it a lot.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently reading After Virtue by Alasdair Macintyre.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halfway through The Wicked King by Holly Black. So far I like it, but I’m hoping what I want to happen happens or I’m going to be extremely disappointed. Well maybe not, but I think I know what’s going to happen and I really hope it does lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Halfway through The Wicked King by Holly Black. So far I like it, but I’m hoping what I want to happen happens or I’m going to be extremely disappointed. Well maybe not, but I think I know what’s going to happen and I really hope it does lol
    omg it happened, and something surprising.

ugh. I need a new book but I’m still in that world...

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The selection of books available at the Internet Archive is quite remarkable.

I would not be surprised if they have 80% or 90% of the 1315 books that make up the various Boxall's 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die lists.

It is best to search via the main page, choosing the search filter "Search text contents", although there is also the Books to Borrow and Open Library. Books in the Open Library section are freely available, whereas those in the Books to Borrow section can only be loaned for 14 days and you may have to join a waitlist and wait for a while. When a book is available to loan (and read), you get an email, which is almost as exhilarating as hedgehopping or making like a shark.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

An author I recently enjoyed is Jeanette Winterson: she has a very vivid use of language and her works are easy to digest due to being bite-sized.

(I've been partly focusing recently on shorter works that are well-regarded).

I also liked We by Yevgeny Zamyatin. It reminded me of the George Lucas film THX 1138, which is marvellous. It is a dystopian fiction, basically.

I also thought Sostiene Pereira (Pereira Maintains) by Antonio Tabucchi is a good short story: it is about some journalist dealing with limits on the press during an oppressive regime (in this case, the Salazar regime in Portugal, the guy who gave his name to Salazar Slytherin).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I started reading Charles Stross’ “Glasshouse” and had to stop after an abysmal fight scene, a ludicrous sex scene, an imaginative description of human travel through wormholes as if they were information packets through routers, and then an enthusiastic eating lunch scene. Stross is LII and has great technical ideas but can’t write.

Recovered by reading Raymond Chandler’s “The Big Sleep”, which has great atmospheric scenes and dialog but an improbable plot.

I got about halfway through Liu Cixin’s novel “Ball Lightning” before I realized that the boring writing was not going to change. Perhaps his “Three Body Problem” will be better, but I’m not optimistic.

Read “Something Coming Through” by Paul J. McAuley, which is a Detectives in Space novel. The Detective part flows along well enough and the aliens are novel and interesting, but it wasn’t great.

Now I’ve re-read the first two chapters of Robert Heinlein’s “Starship Troopers”. When I first read this book at age 16, I thought it was the best book I had ever read. I still think it’s pretty great. Heinlein is LIE.
    His book “Stranger in a Strange Land” is garbage, as are all of his following books, but the books he wrote prior to this were very good.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-04-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh Winterson is one of my fav authors! what did you read? any recommendations?

thumbs up even for Tabucchi, some true gem

has anyone read any Donna Tartt to recommend?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Subteigh Winterson is one of my fav authors! what did you read? any recommendations?

thumbs up even for Tabucchi, some true gem

The Passion, and Written on the Body specifically (I preferred The Passion). I certainly intend to read her other stuff. As for recommendations by other authors, I'd suggest Orlando by Virginia Woolf, The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera, maybe also Midnight's Children & The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. You might also enjoy On Love by Alain de Botton.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool : ) I've read Orlando, The Unbereable etc etc and the Satanic Verses already... all great amazing books.. thanks for Alain de Botton, I'll give it a try!

By Jeanette Winterson, my favs are "Sexing the Cherry" and "Oranges are not the only fruit"

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post

I love love The Secret History. Definitely recommend. I tried listen to it on audio but it was Donna Tartt narrating and her accent grates on me (I feel terrible for saying this, but it’s true).

I want to read The Goldfinch after liking Secret History so much. Actually, I might just read that next.

I have a feeling you would like The Secret History, from reading your posts, but I could be wrong.

(sorry I’m a little obsessed with that book and I get excited about sharing my book obsessions)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks!!I will, I googled Donna some time ago and from her pictures I got the feeling I would have enjoyed her

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently reading The Dead Zone by Stephen King. I love his books so far, they never disappoint

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This is a list of authors ranked by the proportion of my Goodreads friends who give at least 4 stars out of 5 to at least one work for that author. The % WS column is simply how each author compares to William Shakespeare in terms of frequency. I thought people might find it useful as a way of deciding which authors to explore next.

1047 authors are included. Those in red text are not "proper" authors (Anonymous, Unknown, Founding Fathers, Various, Walt Disney Company).

The list will naturally be skewed towards the taste of my Goodreads friends, especially lower down in the list.

The first ten in that list that I "don't like" (those I haven't rated above 3 stars out of the stuff of theirs I've read): Aldous Huxley, Margaret Atwood, William Golding, Joseph Conrad, Albert Camus, Gabriel García Márquez, Vladimir Nabokov, Graham Greene, T.S. Eliot, and Joseph Heller.

Rank Author % WS
    1 William Shakespeare 100.00%
    2 George Orwell 94.58%
    3 Charles Dickens 93.33%
    4 John Steinbeck 90.83%
    5 J.R.R. Tolkien 87.92%
    6 Mark Twain 86.67%
    7 Oscar Wilde 86.25%
    8 Ray Bradbury 85.42%
    9 Anonymous 84.17%
    10 Leo Tolstoy 82.92%
    11 Arthur Conan Doyle 82.50%
    11 Jane Austen 82.50%
    13 Robert Louis Stevenson 80.42%
    14 Edgar Allan Poe 79.58%
    15 Alexandre Dumas 79.17%
    15 Harper Lee 79.17%
    17 Lewis Carroll 78.33%
    18 C.S. Lewis 77.92%
    18 J.K. Rowling 77.92%
    18 Kurt Vonnegut 77.92%
    18 Homer 77.92%
    22 F. Scott Fitzgerald 76.67%
    22 Fyodor Dostoyevsky 76.67%
    24 Ernest Hemingway 76.25%
    25 Stephen King 75.00%
    26 Neil Gaiman 74.17%
    27 Aldous Huxley 72.92%
    28 Margaret Atwood 72.50%
    29 Douglas Adams 71.67%
    29 Roald Dahl 71.67%
    31 Rudyard Kipling 71.25%
    32 Charlotte Brontë 70.83%
    32 H.G. Wells 70.83%
    34 Agatha Christie 67.92%
    34 Isaac Asimov 67.92%
    36 Dr. Seuss 66.67%
    37 Umberto Eco 65.42%
    38 Ursula K. Le Guin 64.58%
    39 Herman Melville 63.75%
    39 William Golding 63.75%
    41 Victor Hugo 63.33%
    42 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 62.92%
    42 Franz Kafka 62.92%
    44 Robert Graves 62.50%
    44 Virginia Woolf 62.50%
    46 Joseph Conrad 62.08%
    47 Albert Camus 61.67%
    47 Mary Shelley 61.67%
    49 Gabriel García Márquez 61.25%
    49 Vladimir Nabokov 61.25%
    49 Unknown 61.25%
    52 Jack London 60.83%
    52 James Joyce 60.83%
    54 Graham Greene 60.42%
    54 Jonathan Swift 60.42%
    54 Philip K. Dick 60.42%
    57 Dante Alighieri 60.00%
    57 T.S. Eliot 60.00%
    59 Anne Frank 59.58%
    59 Joseph Heller 59.58%
    61 E.M. Forster 58.33%
    61 Sophocles 58.33%
    63 Erich Maria Remarque 57.92%
    63 Frank Herbert 57.92%
    63 Truman Capote 57.92%
    66 Thomas Hardy 57.50%
    67 Bill Bryson 57.08%
    68 A.A. Milne 56.67%
    68 Jules Verne 56.67%
    68 Ken Kesey 56.67%
    71 Jacob Grimm 56.25%
    72 Cormac McCarthy 55.42%
    73 E.B. White 55.00%
    73 George R.R. Martin 55.00%
    73 Kazuo Ishiguro 55.00%
    76 George Eliot 54.58%
    76 Hans Christian Andersen 54.58%
    78 Arthur C. Clarke 54.17%
    78 Hermann Hesse 54.17%
    80 Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 53.75%
    80 Philip Pullman 53.75%
    82 William Faulkner 53.33%
    82 Plato 53.33%
    84 Bram Stoker 52.92%
    84 Terry Pratchett 52.92%
    86 J.D. Salinger 52.08%
    87 Emily Brontë 51.67%
    87 Frances Hodgson Burnett 51.67%
    87 Nathaniel Hawthorne 51.67%
    90 Henry James 51.25%
    91 Daphne du Maurier 50.83%
    91 Alan Moore 50.83%
    91 Anthony Burgess 50.83%
    94 John le Carré 50.42%
    94 Anton Chekhov 50.42%
    94 William Goldman 50.42%
    97 Daniel Defoe 50.00%
    97 Geoffrey Chaucer 50.00%
    97 W. Somerset Maugham 50.00%
    100 Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 49.58%
    101 Robert A. Heinlein 49.17%
    101 Salman Rushdie 49.17%
    101 Suzanne Collins 49.17%
    104 Arthur Miller 48.75%
    104 Orson Scott Card 48.75%
    106 Maurice Sendak 48.33%
    106 Michael Crichton 48.33%
    108 Carl Sagan 47.92%
    108 Voltaire 47.92%
    110 Edith Wharton 47.50%
    110 John Irving 47.50%
    110 L. Frank Baum 47.50%
    113 Richard Adams 47.08%
    114 George Bernard Shaw 46.67%
    114 Sylvia Plath 46.67%
    116 John Fowles 46.25%
    116 Raymond Chandler 46.25%
    118 Haruki Murakami 45.83%
    119 D.H. Lawrence 45.42%
    119 Gustave Flaubert 45.42%
    119 T.H. White 45.42%
    122 John Milton 45.00%
    122 Niccolò Machiavelli 45.00%
    122 Stieg Larsson 45.00%
    125 Stephen Hawking 44.58%
    126 Louisa May Alcott 44.17%
    126 Thomas Mann 44.17%
    128 Evelyn Waugh 43.75%
    128 Mikhail Bulgakov 43.75%
    130 L.M. Montgomery 43.33%
    130 Shel Silverstein 43.33%
    132 David McCullough 42.92%
    132 Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 42.92%
    132 Nikolai Gogol 42.92%
    135 Ian McEwan 42.50%
    135 Madeleine L'Engle 42.50%
    135 Tennessee Williams 42.50%
    138 Dashiell Hammett 42.08%
    138 J.M. Barrie 42.08%
    138 Jared Diamond 42.08%
    138 Shirley Jackson 42.08%
    138 Toni Morrison 42.08%
    143 Barbara W. Tuchman 41.67%
    143 Charles Darwin 41.67%
    143 Elie Wiesel 41.67%
    143 Henry David Thoreau 41.67%
    143 Michael Chabon 41.67%
    148 Henrik Ibsen 41.25%
    148 Milan Kundera 41.25%
    148 Samuel Beckett 41.25%
    151 Kenneth Grahame 40.83%
    151 Neal Stephenson 40.83%
    151 Oliver Sacks 40.83%
    151 Wilkie Collins 40.83%
    155 Jane Carruth 40.42%
    155 Jean-Paul Sartre 40.42%
    155 Khaled Hosseini 40.42%
    155 Richard Dawkins 40.42%
    159 Daniel Keyes 40.00%
    159 Marcel Proust 40.00%
    159 Margaret Mitchell 40.00%
    162 Alice Walker 39.58%
    162 Beatrix Potter 39.58%
    162 Jorge Luis Borges 39.58%
    162 P.G. Wodehouse 39.58%
    166 Bill Watterson 39.17%
    166 David Mitchell 39.17%
    168 Tom Wolfe 38.75%
    169 Art Spiegelman 38.33%
    169 H.P. Lovecraft 38.33%
    169 Mark Haddon 38.33%
    169 William Gibson 38.33%
    173 Tom Stoppard 37.50%
    173 Aesop 37.50%
    173 Ovid 37.50%
    176 Walter Scott 37.08%
    176 Euripides 37.08%
    178 Italo Calvino 36.67%
    178 William Makepeace Thackeray 36.67%
    180 Boris Pasternak 36.25%
    180 Elizabeth Gaskell 36.25%
    180 Ken Follett 36.25%
    180 Lois Lowry 36.25%
    184 Jeffrey Eugenides 35.83%
    184 Philip Roth 35.83%
    184 Willa Cather 35.83%
    184 William Styron 35.83%
    184 Virgil 35.83%
    189 Markus Zusak 35.42%
    189 Simon Winchester 35.42%
    189 Walt Whitman 35.42%
    192 Andy Weir 35.00%
    192 Émile Zola 35.00%
    192 Friedrich Nietzsche 35.00%
    192 Isabel Allende 35.00%
    192 James Baldwin 35.00%
    197 Julian Barnes 34.58%
    198 Dorothy L. Sayers 34.17%
    198 Primo Levi 34.17%
    198 Herodotus 34.17%
    201 Barbara Kingsolver 33.75%
    201 J.G. Ballard 33.75%
    201 Jon Krakauer 33.75%
    201 William Blake 33.75%
    201 Yann Martel 33.75%
    201 Aristophanes 33.75%
    201 Aristotle 33.75%
    208 Samuel Taylor Coleridge 33.33%
    208 W.B. Yeats 33.33%
    210 Marjane Satrapi 32.92%
    210 Maya Angelou 32.92%
    212 A.S. Byatt 32.50%
    212 James Herriot 32.50%
    212 Laura Ingalls Wilder 32.50%
    212 Washington Irving 32.50%
    216 Dan Simmons 32.08%
    216 Hilary Mantel 32.08%
    216 J.M. Coetzee 32.08%
    216 Thomas Harris 32.08%
    220 Christopher Marlowe 31.67%
    220 E.L. Doctorow 31.67%
    220 Honoré de Balzac 31.67%
    220 Michael Ondaatje 31.67%
    220 P.D. James 31.67%
    225 Anne Rice 31.25%
    225 Donna Tartt 31.25%
    225 G.K. Chesterton 31.25%
    225 Aeschylus 31.25%
    229 Bertrand Russell 30.83%
    229 Dan Brown 30.83%
    229 John Grisham 30.83%
    229 Marion Zimmer Bradley 30.83%
    229 Richard Matheson 30.83%
    229 Susanna Clarke 30.83%
    229 Thomas Pynchon 30.83%
    236 Audrey Niffenegger 30.42%
    236 Charlotte Perkins Gilman 30.42%
    236 Edmond Rostand 30.42%
    236 Emily Dickinson 30.42%
    236 Flannery O'Connor 30.42%
    236 Frederick Forsyth 30.42%
    236 Ian Fleming 30.42%
    236 José Saramago 30.42%
    236 Robert K. Massie 30.42%
    236 Thomas Malory 30.42%
    246 Walter M. Miller Jr. 30.00%
    246 Carson McCullers 30.00%
    246 Christopher Hitchens 30.00%
    246 Hunter S. Thompson 30.00%
    246 Jack Kerouac 30.00%
    246 James Clavell 30.00%
    246 John Wyndham 30.00%
    246 Larry McMurtry 30.00%
    246 Mario Puzo 30.00%
    246 Nick Hornby 30.00%
    246 O. Henry 30.00%
    246 Patricia Highsmith 30.00%
    246 Richard Feynman 30.00%
    246 Thomas Keneally 30.00%
    260 China Miéville 29.58%
    260 Muriel Spark 29.58%
    262 Astrid Lindgren 29.17%
    262 Dodie Smith 29.17%
    262 Henry Fielding 29.17%
    265 Ambrose Bierce 28.75%
    265 Chuck Palahniuk 28.75%
    265 Erik Larson 28.75%
    265 Guy de Maupassant 28.75%
    265 Ira Levin 28.75%
    265 Ivan Turgenev 28.75%
    265 John Scalzi 28.75%
    265 Ralph Ellison 28.75%
    265 Roger Zelazny 28.75%
    265 Sarah Waters 28.75%
    265 Stephen E. Ambrose 28.75%
    265 Tim O'Brien 28.75%
    265 Stendhal 28.75%
    278 Carlos Ruiz Zafón 28.33%
    278 Alexander Pushkin 28.33%
    278 Anthony Trollope 28.33%
    278 John Kennedy Toole 28.33%
    278 Nevil Shute 28.33%
    278 Patrick Süskind 28.33%
    278 Pearl S. Buck 28.33%
    278 Robert Frost 28.33%
    286 Arthur Golden 27.92%
    286 David Foster Wallace 27.92%
    286 Dee Brown 27.92%
    286 John Green 27.92%
    286 John Stuart Mill 27.92%
    286 Mary Stewart 27.92%
    286 Sinclair Lewis 27.92%
    286 Stephen Crane 27.92%
    286 William Jr. Strunk 27.92%
    286 Molière 27.92%
    286 Sun Tzu 27.92%
    297 Margery Williams Bianco 27.50%
    297 Amy Tan 27.50%
    297 Annie Proulx 27.50%
    297 Dennis Lehane 27.50%
    297 Diana Wynne Jones 27.50%
    297 Edgar Rice Burroughs 27.50%
    297 Norman Mailer 27.50%
    297 Steven Pinker 27.50%
    297 Walter Isaacson 27.50%
    306 Anne Brontë 27.08%
    306 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 27.08%
    306 Dylan Thomas 27.08%
    306 Gillian Flynn 27.08%
    306 Larry Niven 27.08%
    306 Norton Juster 27.08%
    306 Peter Ackroyd 27.08%
    306 Robert Harris 27.08%
    306 Thornton Wilder 27.08%
    315 Chinua Achebe 26.67%
    315 Connie Willis 26.67%
    315 Doris Lessing 26.67%
    315 Edward Gibbon 26.67%
    315 James A. Michener 26.67%
    315 Michael Ende 26.67%
    315 Michael Pollan 26.67%
    315 Thomas Paine 26.67%
    315 William L. Shirer 26.67%
    324 Anne McCaffrey 26.25%
    324 E. Nesbit 26.25%
    324 Jeanette Winterson 26.25%
    324 Marcus Aurelius 26.25%
    324 Saul Bellow 26.25%
    324 Zora Neale Hurston 26.25%
    330 Gary Larson 25.83%
    330 Giovanni Boccaccio 25.83%
    330 John Updike 25.83%
    330 Orhan Pamuk 25.83%
    334 Alfred Tennyson 25.42%
    334 Antonia Fraser 25.42%
    334 Emmuska Orczy 25.42%
    334 Gore Vidal 25.42%
    334 Günter Grass 25.42%
    334 Jasper Fforde 25.42%
    334 Johanna Spyri 25.42%
    334 Lemony Snicket 25.42%
    334 Margaret Wise Brown 25.42%
    334 Patrick O'Brian 25.42%
    334 Rainer Maria Rilke 25.42%
    334 Steven D. Levitt 25.42%
    334 Thucydides 25.42%
    347 Alexander McCall Smith 25.00%
    347 Angela Carter 25.00%
    347 Bernard Cornwell 25.00%
    347 Charles C. Mann 25.00%
    347 David Sedaris 25.00%
    347 Ernest Cline 25.00%
    347 Jerome K. Jerome 25.00%
    347 Jim Butcher 25.00%
    347 John Keats 25.00%
    347 Karl Marx 25.00%
    347 Malcolm Gladwell 25.00%
    347 Robert Silverberg 25.00%
    359 Don DeLillo 24.58%
    359 Doris Kearns Goodwin 24.58%
    359 Eugene O'Neill 24.58%
    359 John Hersey 24.58%
    359 Josephine Tey 24.58%
    359 Paul Auster 24.58%
    359 Stanisław Lem 24.58%
    359 Stefan Zweig 24.58%
    359 Tom Clancy 24.58%
    368 Emma Donoghue 24.17%
    368 Harold Bloom 24.17%
    368 Henry Miller 24.17%
    368 James Ellroy 24.17%
    368 John Donne 24.17%
    368 John Williams 24.17%
    368 Joseph Campbell 24.17%
    368 Kate Atkinson 24.17%
    368 Leon Uris 24.17%
    368 P.L. Travers 24.17%
    368 Ron Chernow 24.17%
    368 Simone de Beauvoir 24.17%
    368 Tracy Chevalier 24.17%
    381 Adam Hochschild 23.75%
    381 Colleen McCullough 23.75%
    381 Harriet Beecher Stowe 23.75%
    381 Herman Wouk 23.75%
    381 Howard Zinn 23.75%
    381 Isak Dinesen 23.75%
    381 James Fenimore Cooper 23.75%
    381 Joe Haldeman 23.75%
    381 John Keegan 23.75%
    381 René Goscinny 23.75%
    381 Stella Gibbons 23.75%
    381 Ta-Nehisi Coates 23.75%
    381 Upton Sinclair 23.75%
    381 Zadie Smith 23.75%
    395 Betty Smith 23.33%
    395 Brandon Sanderson 23.33%
    395 Diana Gabaldon 23.33%
    395 Edith Hamilton 23.33%
    395 Mary Beard 23.33%
    395 Mary Roach 23.33%
    395 Mervyn Peake 23.33%
    395 Naomi Novik 23.33%
    395 Paulo Coelho 23.33%
    395 Rebecca Skloot 23.33%
    395 Richard Wright 23.33%
    395 Rick Riordan 23.33%
    395 Robert Ludlum 23.33%
    408 Alex Haley 22.92%
    408 Alison Weir 22.92%
    408 Ayn Rand 22.92%
    408 Brian K. Vaughan 22.92%
    408 Frank Miller 22.92%
    408 Iris Murdoch 22.92%
    408 Irving Stone 22.92%
    408 James M. Cain 22.92%
    408 Louis Sachar 22.92%
    408 Nikos Kazantzakis 22.92%
    408 Sigmund Freud 22.92%
    408 Lao Tzu 22.92%
    420 Allen Ginsberg 22.50%
    420 Eoin Colfer 22.50%
    420 Frank McCourt 22.50%
    420 James Hilton 22.50%
    420 Kathryn Stockett 22.50%
    420 Michael Connelly 22.50%
    420 Robert Penn Warren 22.50%
    420 S.E. Hinton 22.50%
    420 Stephen Jay Gould 22.50%
    420 Winston S. Churchill 22.50%
    420 Yukio Mishima 22.50%
    420 Founding Fathers 22.50%
    432 Alice Munro 22.08%
    432 Arthur Koestler 22.08%
    432 Arundhati Roy 22.08%
    432 C.S. Forester 22.08%
    432 Charles Baudelaire 22.08%
    432 Elizabeth Kostova 22.08%
    432 Frederik Pohl 22.08%
    432 James Thurber 22.08%
    432 Jane Smiley 22.08%
    432 Jane Yolen 22.08%
    432 Joyce Carol Oates 22.08%
    432 Laura Hillenbrand 22.08%
    432 Mary Ann Shaffer 22.08%
    432 Viktor E. Frankl 22.08%
    432 Yuval Noah Harari 22.08%
    432 Various 22.08%
    448 Chris Van Allsburg 21.67%
    448 Arturo Pérez-Reverte 21.67%
    448 Charles Perrault 21.67%
    448 Dava Sobel 21.67%
    448 Dean Koontz 21.67%
    448 Geraldine Brooks 21.67%
    448 H. Rider Haggard 21.67%
    448 Iain M. Banks 21.67%
    448 Kim Stanley Robinson 21.67%
    448 Knut Hamsun 21.67%
    448 Lloyd Alexander 21.67%
    448 Pat Conroy 21.67%
    448 Peter S. Beagle 21.67%
    448 Rachel Carson 21.67%
    448 Robert C. O'Brien 21.67%
    448 Roberto Bolaño 21.67%
    448 Yasunari Kawabata 21.67%
    465 Louis de Bernières 21.25%
    465 Alan Bennett 21.25%
    465 Carl Bernstein 21.25%
    465 Carl Jung 21.25%
    465 Eric Carle 21.25%
    465 Gaston Leroux 21.25%
    465 Gerald Durrell 21.25%
    465 Helene Hanff 21.25%
    465 Joe Hill 21.25%
    465 John Berendt 21.25%
    465 Kahlil Gibran 21.25%
    465 Lois McMaster Bujold 21.25%
    465 Madeline Miller 21.25%
    465 Mary Doria Russell 21.25%
    465 Max Brooks 21.25%
    465 Nathaniel Philbrick 21.25%
    465 Pablo Neruda 21.25%
    465 William Manchester 21.25%
    483 Pierre Choderlos de Laclos 20.83%
    483 Mario Vargas Llosa 20.83%
    483 Diane Setterfield 20.83%
    483 Frederick Douglass 20.83%
    483 Jean Rhys 20.83%
    483 Joan Didion 20.83%
    483 Karen Armstrong 20.83%
    483 Kate Chopin 20.83%
    483 Mary Renault 20.83%
    483 Michael Cunningham 20.83%
    483 Michael Lewis 20.83%
    483 Susan Cooper 20.83%
    495 Alexis de Tocqueville 20.42%
    495 Ann Patchett 20.42%
    495 Elmore Leonard 20.42%
    495 James Gleick 20.42%
    495 James M. McPherson 20.42%
    495 James Patterson 20.42%
    495 Jean M. Auel 20.42%
    495 Jean-Jacques Rousseau 20.42%
    495 Jonathan Franzen 20.42%
    495 Katherine Paterson 20.42%
    495 Michael Moorcock 20.42%
    495 Octavia E. Butler 20.42%
    495 Robertson Davies 20.42%
    495 Russell Hoban 20.42%
    495 Sherman Alexie 20.42%
    495 Theodore Dreiser 20.42%
    495 William S. Burroughs 20.42%
    495 Hergé 20.42%
    513 Alistair MacLean 20.00%
    513 Antony Beevor 20.00%
    513 Bret Easton Ellis 20.00%
    513 Carlo Collodi 20.00%
    513 E.L. Konigsburg 20.00%
    513 Edwin A. Abbott 20.00%
    513 Fannie Flagg 20.00%
    513 Hannah Arendt 20.00%
    513 Harry Harrison 20.00%
    513 Jhumpa Lahiri 20.00%
    513 John Galsworthy 20.00%
    513 Michel Foucault 20.00%
    513 Patrick Rothfuss 20.00%
    513 Raymond Carver 20.00%
    513 Stephen Greenblatt 20.00%
    513 Suetonius 20.00%
    529 Anthony Doerr 19.58%
    529 Clement C. Moore 19.58%
    529 Colm Tóibín 19.58%
    529 Ellis Peters 19.58%
    529 George Saunders 19.58%
    529 Ian Rankin 19.58%
    529 Jonathan Safran Foer 19.58%
    529 Ludwig Bemelmans 19.58%
    529 Malcolm X 19.58%
    529 Marilynne Robinson 19.58%
    529 Mark Kurlansky 19.58%
    529 Pat Barker 19.58%
    529 Poul Anderson 19.58%
    529 Robert Galbraith 19.58%
    529 Samuel R. Delany 19.58%
    529 Simon Schama 19.58%
    529 Timothy Snyder 19.58%
    529 Tove Jansson 19.58%
    529 Plutarch 19.58%
    548 Alexander Hamilton 19.17%
    548 Anthony Horowitz 19.17%
    548 Arnold Lobel 19.17%
    548 Clive Barker 19.17%
    548 Guy Gavriel Kay 19.17%
    548 Jo Nesbø 19.17%
    548 Jung Chang 19.17%
    548 Len Deighton 19.17%
    548 Philip José Farmer 19.17%
    548 Philippa Gregory 19.17%
    558 Albert Einstein 18.75%
    558 Anna Sewell 18.75%
    558 Carl Hiaasen 18.75%
    558 Colson Whitehead 18.75%
    558 David Hume 18.75%
    558 Edward Albee 18.75%
    558 Harlan Ellison 18.75%
    558 Iain Banks 18.75%
    558 Joanne Harris 18.75%
    558 Joseph J. Ellis 18.75%
    558 Kingsley Amis 18.75%
    558 Lawrence Durrell 18.75%
    558 Lord Byron 18.75%
    558 Martin Cruz Smith 18.75%
    558 Mary Norton 18.75%
    558 Michel de Montaigne 18.75%
    558 Nancy Mitford 18.75%
    558 Rafael Sabatini 18.75%
    558 Randall Munroe 18.75%
    558 Robert Hughes 18.75%
    558 Robert M. Pirsig 18.75%
    558 Sebastian Faulks 18.75%
    558 Siddhartha Mukherjee 18.75%
    558 Yevgeny Zamyatin 18.75%
    582 Bertolt Brecht 18.33%
    582 Caleb Carr 18.33%
    582 Charles M. Schulz 18.33%
    582 Cornelia Funke 18.33%
    582 Douglas Preston 18.33%
    582 Garth Nix 18.33%
    582 Gene Wolfe 18.33%
    582 John Buchan 18.33%
    582 Kate DiCamillo 18.33%
    582 Laura Esquivel 18.33%
    582 Laurence Sterne 18.33%
    582 Marguerite Yourcenar 18.33%
    582 N.K. Jemisin 18.33%
    582 Peter Carey 18.33%
    582 Robin McKinley 18.33%
    582 Simon Sebag Montefiore 18.33%
    582 Val McDermid 18.33%
    582 Tacitus 18.33%
    600 Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa 17.92%
    600 Alfred Bester 17.92%
    600 Anne Tyler 17.92%
    600 Barbara Ehrenreich 17.92%
    600 Erin Morgenstern 17.92%
    600 Ford Madox Ford 17.92%
    600 Georgette Heyer 17.92%
    600 James Jones 17.92%
    600 Jeff VanderMeer 17.92%
    600 Jeffery Deaver 17.92%
    600 John Boyne 17.92%
    600 Lynne Truss 17.92%
    600 Max Hastings 17.92%
    600 Michael Shaara 17.92%
    600 Noam Chomsky 17.92%
    600 Percy Bysshe Shelley 17.92%
    600 Sara Gruen 17.92%
    600 Stephen Fry 17.92%
    600 Svetlana Alexievich 17.92%
    619 Alice Sebold 17.50%
    619 Beverly Cleary 17.50%
    619 Charles Bukowski 17.50%
    619 Christopher Moore 17.50%
    619 David Brin 17.50%
    619 E.E. Cummings 17.50%
    619 Gaius Julius Caesar 17.50%
    619 Immanuel Kant 17.50%
    619 Irvine Welsh 17.50%
    619 Mary Wollstonecraft 17.50%
    619 Neil deGrasse Tyson 17.50%
    619 Paul Theroux 17.50%
    619 Peter Høeg 17.50%
    619 V.S. Naipaul 17.50%
    619 Veronica Roth 17.50%
    634 John Dos Passos 17.08%
    634 Anaïs Nin 17.08%
    634 C.J. Sansom 17.08%
    634 Charles Frazier 17.08%
    634 Dave Eggers 17.08%
    634 David Halberstam 17.08%
    634 Edward Rutherfurd 17.08%
    634 Georges Simenon 17.08%
    634 Henning Mankell 17.08%
    634 Jean de Brunhoff 17.08%
    634 Jostein Gaarder 17.08%
    634 Michael Bond 17.08%
    634 Patrick Ness 17.08%
    634 Rebecca West 17.08%
    634 Richard Yates 17.08%
    634 Robert Jordan 17.08%
    634 Robert McCloskey 17.08%
    634 Thomas S. Kuhn 17.08%
    634 Tom Holland 17.08%
    653 Alan Bradley 16.67%
    653 Alan Dean Foster 16.67%
    653 Alan Paton 16.67%
    653 Andre Norton 16.67%
    653 Catherynne M. Valente 16.67%
    653 Chaim Potok 16.67%
    653 Douglas R. Hofstadter 16.67%
    653 Elizabeth Peters 16.67%
    653 Fredrik Backman 16.67%
    653 Heinrich Böll 16.67%
    653 Jo Walton 16.67%
    653 Jodi Picoult 16.67%
    653 John Locke 16.67%
    653 Junot Díaz 16.67%
    653 Michael Frayn 16.67%
    653 Omar Khayyám 16.67%
    653 Peter Shaffer 16.67%
    653 Ransom Riggs 16.67%
    653 Richard Bachman 16.67%
    653 Sue Monk Kidd 16.67%
    653 Tana French 16.67%
    653 W.H. Auden 16.67%
    653 Walter Mosley 16.67%
    653 William Wordsworth 16.67%
    653 Dalai Lama XIV 16.67%
    653 Sebastian Junger 16.67%
    679 Alberto Manguel 16.25%
    679 Ben Macintyre 16.25%
    679 Bernhard Schlink 16.25%
    679 Brian Greene 16.25%
    679 Charles Portis 16.25%
    679 Clifford D. Simak 16.25%
    679 David Grann 16.25%
    679 E.T.A. Hoffmann 16.25%
    679 Edmund Morris 16.25%
    679 Emily St. John Mandel 16.25%
    679 George MacDonald 16.25%
    679 Hugh Lofting 16.25%
    679 Janet Evanovich 16.25%
    679 Jerzy Kosiński 16.25%
    679 John Banville 16.25%
    679 John Gardner 16.25%
    679 Judith Viorst 16.25%
    679 Lee Child 16.25%
    679 Luigi Pirandello 16.25%
    679 Mitch Albom 16.25%
    679 Piers Anthony 16.25%
    679 Ralph Waldo Emerson 16.25%
    679 René Descartes 16.25%
    679 Richard Holmes 16.25%
    679 Robert Bolt 16.25%
    679 Robin Hobb 16.25%
    679 Steven Johnson 16.25%
    679 Will Durant 16.25%
    707 Atul Gawande 15.83%
    707 Bob Woodward 15.83%
    707 Brian Selznick 15.83%
    707 Carolyn Keene 15.83%
    707 Daniel C. Dennett 15.83%
    707 Edward Gorey 15.83%
    707 Edward Lear 15.83%
    707 Elizabeth Barrett Browning 15.83%
    707 Howard Pyle 15.83%
    707 Jeannette Walls 15.83%
    707 John Knowles 15.83%
    707 Jon Meacham 15.83%
    707 Jon Ronson 15.83%
    707 Judy Blume 15.83%
    707 Lisa See 15.83%
    707 P.D. Eastman 15.83%
    707 Richard Rhodes 15.83%
    707 Seamus Heaney 15.83%
    707 Simon Singh 15.83%
    707 Thor Heyerdahl 15.83%
    707 Vikram Seth 15.83%
    707 Wallace Stegner 15.83%
    729 J. Sheridan Le Fanu 15.42%
    729 Adam Smith 15.42%
    729 Adrian Goldsworthy 15.42%
    729 Andrew Lang 15.42%
    729 Ann Leckie 15.42%
    729 Christopher Isherwood 15.42%
    729 David Macaulay 15.42%
    729 Dorothy Parker 15.42%
    729 H.A. Rey 15.42%
    729 Iain Pears 15.42%
    729 Joe Abercrombie 15.42%
    729 John D. MacDonald 15.42%
    729 Laurie Halse Anderson 15.42%
    729 Laurie R. King 15.42%
    729 Mark Bowden 15.42%
    729 Mike Carey 15.42%
    729 Patricia Cornwell 15.42%
    729 Pierre Boulle 15.42%
    729 Richard Russo 15.42%
    729 Robert Browning 15.42%
    729 Scott O'Dell 15.42%
    729 Susan Cain 15.42%
    729 Tim Powers 15.42%
    729 Augustine of Hippo 15.42%
    729 Sappho 15.42%
    754 Anne Fadiman 15.00%
    754 Christina Rossetti 15.00%
    754 Christopher Hibbert 15.00%
    754 Christopher Priest 15.00%
    754 Dan Ariely 15.00%
    754 Edward O. Wilson 15.00%
    754 Elizabeth George 15.00%
    754 Erich Fromm 15.00%
    754 Farley Mowat 15.00%
    754 Helen Keller 15.00%
    754 Jean Craighead George 15.00%
    754 Jeffrey Archer 15.00%
    754 John Connolly 15.00%
    754 John Julius Norwich 15.00%
    754 Kathy Reichs 15.00%
    754 M.M. Kaye 15.00%
    754 Michel Faber 15.00%
    754 Paul Johnson 15.00%
    754 Paula Hawkins 15.00%
    754 Richard Bach 15.00%
    754 Robert Munsch 15.00%
    754 Roland Barthes 15.00%
    754 Shaun Tan 15.00%
    754 Shelby Foote 15.00%
    754 Stephen R. Donaldson 15.00%
    754 Susan Sontag 15.00%
    754 Ted Hughes 15.00%
    781 W.E.B. Du Bois 14.58%
    781 Martin Luther King Jr. 14.58%
    781 Alice Hoffman 14.58%
    781 André Gide 14.58%
    781 Bill Willingham 14.58%
    781 Daniel Kahneman 14.58%
    781 Enid Blyton 14.58%
    781 Fernando Pessoa 14.58%
    781 George MacDonald Fraser 14.58%
    781 Greg Bear 14.58%
    781 Helen Fielding 14.58%
    781 Ian Mortimer 14.58%
    781 Isaac Bashevis Singer 14.58%
    781 Jaroslav Hašek 14.58%
    781 Jennifer Egan 14.58%
    781 John Joseph Adams 14.58%
    781 Jonathan Stroud 14.58%
    781 Joss Whedon 14.58%
    781 Lawrence Wright 14.58%
    781 Lionel Shriver 14.58%
    781 Louise Erdrich 14.58%
    781 Martin Amis 14.58%
    781 Munro Leaf 14.58%
    781 Niall Ferguson 14.58%
    781 Nicholas Sparks 14.58%
    781 Patricia A. McKillip 14.58%
    781 Raymond E. Feist 14.58%
    781 Richard Brautigan 14.58%
    781 Robert A. Caro 14.58%
    781 Robert B. Parker 14.58%
    781 Rohinton Mistry 14.58%
    781 Terry Brooks 14.58%
    781 Theodore Sturgeon 14.58%
    781 Thomas Bulfinch 14.58%
    781 Thomas Cahill 14.58%
    781 Tony Hillerman 14.58%
    817 Alain de Botton 14.17%
    817 Federico García Lorca 14.17%
    817 Alastair Reynolds 14.17%
    817 Arkady Strugatsky 14.17%
    817 Brian W. Aldiss 14.17%
    817 Crockett Johnson 14.17%
    817 Daniel J. Boorstin 14.17%
    817 Elena Ferrante 14.17%
    817 Elizabeth George Speare 14.17%
    817 Eric Ambler 14.17%
    817 Fritz Leiber 14.17%
    817 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 14.17%
    817 Irène Némirovsky 14.17%
    817 Ivo Andrić 14.17%
    817 James D. Watson 14.17%
    817 Jim Thompson 14.17%
    817 Joan Aiken 14.17%
    817 Maeve Binchy 14.17%
    817 Margaret MacMillan 14.17%
    817 Martin Gilbert 14.17%
    817 Michio Kaku 14.17%
    817 Søren Kierkegaard 14.17%
    817 Stacy Schiff 14.17%
    817 Thomas More 14.17%
    817 Tom Robbins 14.17%
    817 Vasily Grossman 14.17%
    817 Warren Ellis 14.17%
    817 William Carlos Williams 14.17%
    845 Amor Towles 13.75%
    845 Ben Aaronovitch 13.75%
    845 Cornelius Ryan 13.75%
    845 David Eddings 13.75%
    845 David Guterson 13.75%
    845 Eric Schlosser 13.75%
    845 Flann O'Brien 13.75%
    845 Ivan Goncharov 13.75%
    845 Jack Finney 13.75%
    845 Jack Vance 13.75%
    845 James Lee Burke 13.75%
    845 John McPhee 13.75%
    845 Jon Scieszka 13.75%
    845 Julia Child 13.75%
    845 Lawrence Block 13.75%
    845 Lorraine Hansberry 13.75%
    845 Louise Penny 13.75%
    845 Malcolm Lowry 13.75%
    845 Marguerite Duras 13.75%
    845 Mohsin Hamid 13.75%
    845 Nathanael West 13.75%
    845 Paolo Bacigalupi 13.75%
    845 Patti Smith 13.75%
    845 Peter Benchley 13.75%
    845 Peter Straub 13.75%
    845 Rainbow Rowell 13.75%
    845 Richard J. Evans 13.75%
    845 Ruth Rendell 13.75%
    845 Scott Turow 13.75%
    845 Sigrid Undset 13.75%
    845 Sue Grafton 13.75%
    845 Ted Chiang 13.75%
    845 Thomas Wolfe 13.75%
    845 Xenophon 13.75%
    845 Walt Disney Company 13.75%
    845 Saki 13.75%
    881 Armistead Maupin 13.33%
    881 Bernard Malamud 13.33%
    881 Charlaine Harris 13.33%
    881 Cixin Liu 13.33%
    881 Cory Doctorow 13.33%
    881 Elizabeth Strout 13.33%
    881 Ellen Datlow 13.33%
    881 Eugène Ionesco 13.33%
    881 Hampton Sides 13.33%
    881 Jack Higgins 13.33%
    881 James S.A. Corey 13.33%
    881 John Brunner 13.33%
    881 John Gribbin 13.33%
    881 Louise Fitzhugh 13.33%
    881 Mark Helprin 13.33%
    881 Michael Wood 13.33%
    881 Ngaio Marsh 13.33%
    881 Nnedi Okorafor 13.33%
    881 Orlando Figes 13.33%
    881 Rex Stout 13.33%
    881 Reza Aslan 13.33%
    881 Richard Ellmann 13.33%
    881 Richard Preston 13.33%
    881 Robin Sloan 13.33%
    881 Ryūnosuke Akutagawa 13.33%
    881 Selma Lagerlöf 13.33%
    881 Sherwood Anderson 13.33%
    881 W.G. Sebald 13.33%
    881 William Peter Blatty 13.33%
    910 Abraham Lincoln 12.92%
    910 Adam Mansbach 12.92%
    910 Alfred Lansing 12.92%
    910 Alison Bechdel 12.92%
    910 Arthur Rimbaud 12.92%
    910 Benjamin Franklin 12.92%
    910 Benjamin Hoff 12.92%
    910 C.J. Cherryh 12.92%
    910 Candice Millard 12.92%
    910 Charles de Lint 12.92%
    910 David Lodge 12.92%
    910 Edna St. Vincent Millay 12.92%
    910 Gary Paulsen 12.92%
    910 Ingri d'Aulaire 12.92%
    910 Jacqueline Woodson 12.92%
    910 James Blish 12.92%
    910 James George Frazer 12.92%
    910 James W. Loewen 12.92%
    910 Jeff Smith 12.92%
    910 Johann David Wyss 12.92%
    910 John Berger 12.92%
    910 John Cheever 12.92%
    910 Katherine Mansfield 12.92%
    910 Leigh Bardugo 12.92%
    910 Lisa Genova 12.92%
    910 Mary Oliver 12.92%
    910 Mikhail Lermontov 12.92%
    910 Mo Willems 12.92%
    910 Naomi Klein 12.92%
    910 Nelson Mandela 12.92%
    910 Peter Matthiessen 12.92%
    910 Scott Westerfeld 12.92%
    910 Shannon Hale 12.92%
    910 Sheila Burnford 12.92%
    910 Sylvia Nasar 12.92%
    910 Tad Williams 12.92%
    910 Vernor Vinge 12.92%
    910 Vonda N. McIntyre 12.92%
    910 Watty Piper 12.92%
    910 Wilfred Owen 12.92%
    950 A.N. Wilson 12.50%
    950 Amitav Ghosh 12.50%
    950 Andrew Roberts 12.50%
    950 Anita Diamant 12.50%
    950 Anne Lamott 12.50%
    950 Anthony Bourdain 12.50%
    950 Azar Nafisi 12.50%
    950 Barack Obama 12.50%
    950 Blake Crouch 12.50%
    950 Bruce Catton 12.50%
    950 Carol Shields 12.50%
    950 Claire Tomalin 12.50%
    950 David Quammen 12.50%
    950 David Wiesner 12.50%
    950 Diane Ackerman 12.50%
    950 Donna Leon 12.50%
    950 Eric Hobsbawm 12.50%
    950 Grant Morrison 12.50%
    950 Helene Wecker 12.50%
    950 Henri Charrière 12.50%
    950 Henryk Sienkiewicz 12.50%
    950 Iris Chang 12.50%
    950 James Agee 12.50%
    950 John O'Hara 12.50%
    950 John Toland 12.50%
    950 Julio Cortázar 12.50%
    950 Laura Joffe Numeroff 12.50%
    950 Matt Ridley 12.50%
    950 Meg Cabot 12.50%
    950 Mercedes Lackey 12.50%
    950 Muriel Barbery 12.50%
    950 Naguib Mahfouz 12.50%
    950 Norman Davies 12.50%
    950 Norman F. Cantor 12.50%
    950 P. Craig Russell 12.50%
    950 Paul Gallico 12.50%
    950 Peter Mayle 12.50%
    950 Rosemary Sutcliff 12.50%
    950 Scott Lynch 12.50%
    950 Steven Pressfield 12.50%
    950 Susan Hill 12.50%
    950 T.E. Lawrence 12.50%
    950 Tess Gerritsen 12.50%
    950 Tony Horwitz 12.50%
    950 Wallace Stevens 12.50%
    950 Walter Farley 12.50%
    950 William James 12.50%
    997 L. Sprague de Camp 12.08%
    997 Alexander Pope 12.08%
    997 Anne Applebaum 12.08%
    997 Annie Dillard 12.08%
    997 Anthony Powell 12.08%
    997 Bart D. Ehrman 12.08%
    997 Baruch Spinoza 12.08%
    997 Carlos Fuentes 12.08%
    997 Colin Dexter 12.08%
    997 Dalton Trumbo 12.08%
    997 David Mamet 12.08%
    997 Gail Carson Levine 12.08%
    997 Gregory Maguire 12.08%
    997 H.W. Brands 12.08%
    997 Harlan Coben 12.08%
    997 Harry Turtledove 12.08%
    997 Holly Black 12.08%
    997 Ian Kershaw 12.08%
    997 Jan Morris 12.08%
    997 Jean Webster 12.08%
    997 Joseph Roth 12.08%
    997 Leonard Mlodinow 12.08%
    997 Lew Wallace 12.08%
    997 Liane Moriarty 12.08%
    997 Marcus Tullius Cicero 12.08%
    997 Mark Z. Danielewski 12.08%
    997 Nassim Nicholas Taleb 12.08%
    997 Oliver Goldsmith 12.08%
    997 Patricia C. Wrede 12.08%
    997 Patrick deWitt 12.08%
    997 Randy Pausch 12.08%
    997 Raymond Briggs 12.08%
    997 Reginald Rose 12.08%
    997 Rick Atkinson 12.08%
    997 Robert E. Howard 12.08%
    997 Robert Musil 12.08%
    997 Ross King 12.08%
    997 Ross Macdonald 12.08%
    997 Ryszard Kapuściński 12.08%
    997 Sam Harris 12.08%
    997 Sam Kean 12.08%
    997 Stephenie Meyer 12.08%
    997 Sue Townsend 12.08%
    997 Susan Orlean 12.08%
    997 Tara Westover 12.08%
    997 Walter Lord 12.08%
    997 Walter Tevis 12.08%
    997 Seneca 12.08%
    997 Apuleius 12.08%
    997 Colette 12.08%
    997 Confucius 12.08%

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This is a list of books ranked by the proportion of my Goodreads friends who give at least 4 stars out of 5 to the respective book. The GR Book ID is the unique number on Goodreads for each book (that is helpful for identifying books seeing as I haven't bothered to include the names of authors (because that would be inordinately time-consuming)).
    The % 1984 column is simply how each book compares to 1984 by George Orwell in terms of frequency. I thought people might find it useful as a way of deciding which books to read next.

1020 books are included.

The list will naturally be skewed towards the taste of my Goodreads friends, especially lower down in the list. Looking at the top of the list, there doesn't seem to be any immediately obvious correlation to what I deem my own taste to be: it just seems to be a list of recognized classics and recently popular works, which I know that I generally regard as better than less well-known works.

I think this list is more interesting than a ranking based on number of ratings on Goodreads (popularity) & average rating, even though that is basically saying that my Goodreads friends have better taste than the average Goodreads member.

Rank Book GR Book ID % 1984
    1 1984 5470 100.00%
    2 To Kill a Mockingbird 2657 96.34%
    3 Macbeth 8852 89.02%
    4 The Hobbit or There and Back Again 5907 86.59%
    5 Animal Farm 7613 84.76%
    6 Brave New World 5129 83.54%
    7 The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn 2956 82.93%
    8 Pride and Prejudice 1885 82.32%
    9 Jane Eyre 10210 81.71%
    10 Romeo and Juliet 18135 81.10%
    11 The Great Gatsby 4671 80.49%
    12 The Diary of a Young Girl 48855 78.66%
    13 Slaughterhouse-Five 4981 76.83%
    14 Hamlet 1420 75.61%
    14 Of Mice and Men 890 75.61%
    16 Catch-22 168668 75.00%
    16 Frankenstein 18490 75.00%
    16 The Odyssey 1381 75.00%
    16 The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) 34 75.00%
    20 Othello 12996 74.39%
    20 Lord of the Flies 7624 74.39%
    22 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1) 11 72.56%
    22 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) 5 72.56%
    24 The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) 100915 71.34%
    25 The Handmaid's Tale 38447 70.73%
    25 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass 24213 70.73%
    25 The Count of Monte Cristo 7126 70.73%
    28 Sense and Sensibility 14935 70.12%
    28 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) 3 70.12%
    30 A Midsummer Night's Dream 1622 69.51%
    31 All Quiet on the Western Front 355697 68.90%
    31 The Little Prince 157993 68.90%
    31 The Importance of Being Earnest 92303 68.90%
    31 A Tale of Two Cities 1953 68.90%
    35 The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) 18512 68.29%
    36 The Name of the Rose 119073 67.68%
    37 The Picture of Dorian Gray 5297 67.07%
    37 The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3) 33 67.07%
    39 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) 15881 65.85%
    39 A Christmas Carol 5326 65.85%
    39 Great Expectations 2623 65.85%
    39 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) 6 65.85%
    43 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 332613 65.24%
    43 The Adventures of Tom Sawyer 24583 65.24%
    43 Charlotte's Web 24178 65.24%
    46 Green Eggs and Ham 23772 64.63%
    46 Crime and Punishment 7144 64.63%
    48 Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh, #1) 99107 64.02%
    49 The Iliad 1371 63.41%
    50 Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1) 234225 62.80%
    50 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) 136251 62.80%
    50 The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2) 15241 62.80%
    53 Les Misérables 24280 60.98%
    54 Where the Wild Things Are 19543 60.37%
    54 King Lear 12938 60.37%
    54 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) 1 60.37%
    57 Fahrenheit 451 4381 59.76%
    57 Don Quixote 3836 59.76%
    57 War and Peace 656 59.76%
    60 The Cat in the Hat 233093 59.15%
    61 The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) 2767052 58.54%
    61 A Clockwork Orange 227463 58.54%
    61 The Martian Chronicles 76778 58.54%
    61 Much Ado About Nothing 12957 58.54%
    61 The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 3590 58.54%
    66 Alice in Wonderland 13023 57.93%
    66 The Tempest 12985 57.93%
    66 The Three Musketeers (The D'Artagnan Romances, #1) 7190 57.93%
    69 Moby-Dick, or, the Whale 153747 56.71%
    69 David Copperfield 58696 56.71%
    69 The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 51496 56.71%
    69 Lolita 7604 56.71%
    73 Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) 375802 56.10%
    73 The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales 22917 56.10%
    73 The Hound of the Baskervilles 8921 56.10%
    73 The Big Sleep (Philip Marlowe, #1) 2052 56.10%
    73 Twelfth Night 1625 56.10%
    78 The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7) 11127 55.49%
    78 The Catcher in the Rye 5107 55.49%
    78 The Brothers Karamazov 4934 55.49%
    78 The Grapes of Wrath 4395 55.49%
    78 One Hundred Years of Solitude 320 55.49%
    83 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) 2 54.88%
    84 Paradise Lost 15997 54.27%
    84 Wuthering Heights 6185 54.27%
    84 Treasure Island 295 54.27%
    87 The Merchant of Venice 24128 53.66%
    87 Dracula 17245 53.66%
    87 And Then There Were None 16299 53.66%
    87 The Secret Garden 2998 53.66%
    87 The Old Man and the Sea 2165 53.66%
    92 The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1) 119322 53.05%
    92 Watership Down (Watership Down, #1) 76620 53.05%
    92 Gulliver's Travels 7733 53.05%
    92 The Canterbury Tales 2696 53.05%
    92 Night (The Night Trilogy, #1) 1617 53.05%
    97 A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man 7588 52.44%
    97 East of Eden 4406 52.44%
    99 The Metamorphosis 485894 51.83%
    99 The Divine Comedy 6656 51.83%
    99 Heart of Darkness 4900 51.83%
    99 The Time Machine 2493 51.83%
    99 Persuasion 2156 51.83%
    104 A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1) 102868 51.22%
    104 Beowulf 52357 51.22%
    104 The Princess Bride 21787 51.22%
    104 I, Claudius (Claudius, #1) 18765 51.22%
    108 For Whom the Bell Tolls 46170 50.61%
    108 Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? 7082 50.61%
    108 Emma 6969 50.61%
    111 The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz, #1) 236093 50.00%
    111 The Stranger 49552 50.00%
    111 Julius Caesar 13006 50.00%
    111 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 6310 50.00%
    111 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time 1618 50.00%
    116 Tess of the D'Urbervilles 32261 49.39%
    116 The Remains of the Day 28921 49.39%
    116 A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1) 18131 49.39%
    119 Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, #2) 83346 48.78%
    119 The Complete Fairy Tales 46306 48.78%
    119 Oliver Twist 18254 48.78%
    119 Little Women 1934 48.78%
    123 How the Grinch Stole Christmas! 113946 48.17%
    123 The War of the Worlds 8909 48.17%
    125 Candide 19380 47.56%
    125 Gone with the Wind 18405 47.56%
    125 Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) 8127 47.56%
    128 Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) 6148028 46.95%
    128 In Cold Blood 168642 46.95%
    128 Henry V 37526 46.95%
    128 A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) 13496 46.95%
    128 The Wind in the Willows 5659 46.95%
    128 The Call of the Wild 1852 46.95%
    134 The Kite Runner 77203 46.34%
    134 Foundation (Foundation #1) 29579 46.34%
    134 Flowers for Algernon 18373 46.34%
    134 Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) 16304 46.34%
    134 The Sun Also Rises 3876 46.34%
    134 A Brief History of Time 3869 46.34%
    134 Robinson Crusoe 2932 46.34%
    141 Watchmen (Watchmen #1-12) 472331 45.73%
    142 Ulysses 338798 45.12%
    142 I, Robot (Robot, #0.1) 41804 45.12%
    142 The Jungle Books 41684 45.12%
    142 The Prince 28862 45.12%
    142 The Scarlet Letter 12296 45.12%
    142 Madame Bovary 2175 45.12%
    142 Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies 1842 45.12%
    149 Cat's Cradle 135479 44.51%
    149 Matilda 39988 44.51%
    149 Peter Pan 34268 44.51%
    149 Aesop's Fables 21348 44.51%
    149 The Trial 17690 44.51%
    149 A Farewell to Arms 10799 44.51%
    155 The Graveyard Book 2213661 43.90%
    155 The Color Purple 11486 43.90%
    155 Love in the Time of Cholera 9712 43.90%
    155 The Bell Jar 6514 43.90%
    155 American Gods (American Gods, #1) 4407 43.90%
    160 The Taming of the Shrew 47021 43.29%
    160 The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King #1-4) 43545 43.29%
    160 Richard III 42058 43.29%
    160 Middlemarch 19089 43.29%
    160 The Unbearable Lightness of Being 9717 43.29%
    165 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) 2429135 42.68%
    165 The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh, #2) 776407 42.68%
    165 Bleak House 31242 42.68%
    165 The Maltese Falcon 29999 42.68%
    165 One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich 17125 42.68%
    165 Dubliners 11012 42.68%
    171 The Complete Sherlock Holmes 188572 42.07%
    171 Doctor Zhivago 130440 42.07%
    171 Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy 18989 42.07%
    171 Waiting for Godot 17716 42.07%
    171 James and the Giant Peach 6689 42.07%
    176 The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes, #2) 608474 41.46%
    176 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia, #3) 140225 41.46%
    176 Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) 121749 41.46%
    176 The Waste Land 34080 41.46%
    176 Where the Sidewalk Ends 30119 41.46%
    176 The Origin of Species 22463 41.46%
    176 The Spy Who Came In from the Cold 19494 41.46%
    176 Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead 18545 41.46%
    184 2001: A Space Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #1) 70535 40.85%
    184 The Complete Stories and Poems 23919 40.85%
    184 Inferno (The Divine Comedy #1) 15645 40.85%
    184 Neverwhere (London Below, #1) 14497 40.85%
    184 A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle, #1) 13642 40.85%
    184 Rebecca 12873 40.85%
    184 Atonement 6867 40.85%
    184 A Room with a View 3087 40.85%
    192 The Master and Margarita 117833 40.24%
    192 Around the World in Eighty Days (Extraordinary Voyages, #11) 54479 40.24%
    192 Beloved 6149 40.24%
    192 Oedipus Rex (The Theban Plays, #1) 1554 40.24%
    196 The Arabian Nights 93101 39.63%
    196 Siddhartha 52036 39.63%
    196 As You Like It 42607 39.63%
    196 Far From the Madding Crowd 31463 39.63%
    196 The Shining (The Shining, #1) 11588 39.63%
    201 The Rime of the Ancient Mariner 732562 39.02%
    201 The Giving Tree 370493 39.02%
    201 The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales 63697 39.02%
    201 Northanger Abbey 50398 39.02%
    201 The Hunchback of Notre-Dame 30597 39.02%
    201 The Godfather 22034 39.02%
    201 The Tale of Peter Rabbit 19321 39.02%
    201 Cyrano de Bergerac 15638 39.02%
    201 Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch 12067 39.02%
    201 The Lorax 7784 39.02%
    201 Cannery Row 4799 39.02%
    212 The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings 391729 38.41%
    212 The Velveteen Rabbit 144974 38.41%
    212 Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Extraordinary Voyages, #6) 33507 38.41%
    212 The Book Thief 19063 38.41%
    212 The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4) 16328 38.41%
    212 The World According to Garp 7069 38.41%
    212 Ivanhoe 6440 38.41%
    219 The Age of Innocence 53835 37.80%
    219 The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #2) 8695 37.80%
    219 The Pillars of the Earth (Kingsbridge, #1) 5043 37.80%
    219 Breakfast of Champions 4980 37.80%
    219 The Quiet American 3698 37.80%
    224 Something Wicked This Way Comes 248596 37.20%
    224 A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) 62291 37.20%
    224 Invisible Man 16981 37.20%
    224 The Sound and the Fury 10975 37.20%
    224 The Road 6288 37.20%
    224 Vanity Fair 5797 37.20%
    224 The Giver 3636 37.20%
    231 The Martian 18007564 36.59%
    231 The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2) 119324 36.59%
    231 The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats 53022 36.59%
    231 Mansfield Park 45032 36.59%
    231 A Doll's House 37793 36.59%
    231 Brideshead Revisited: The Sacred and Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder 30933 36.59%
    231 The Crucible 17250 36.59%
    231 Mrs. Dalloway 14942 36.59%
    231 Pygmalion 7714 36.59%
    231 The Histories 1362 36.59%
    231 A Short History of Nearly Everything 21 36.59%
    231 The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 13 36.59%
    243 A Canticle for Leibowitz (St. Leibowitz, #1) 164154 35.98%
    243 The Stand 149267 35.98%
    243 To the Lighthouse 59716 35.98%
    243 The Left Hand of Darkness (Hainish Cycle #4) 18423 35.98%
    243 The Idiot 12505 35.98%
    243 Metamorphoses 1715 35.98%
    249 A Distant Mirror: The Calamitous 14th Century 568236 35.37%
    249 The French Lieutenant's Woman 56034 35.37%
    249 The Republic 30289 35.37%
    249 A Room of One's Own 18521 35.37%
    249 Steppenwolf 16631 35.37%
    249 Maus I: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History (Maus, #1) 15196 35.37%
    249 Death of a Salesman 12898 35.37%
    249 The Plague 11989 35.37%
    249 A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) 10572 35.37%
    249 Stranger in a Strange Land 350 35.37%
    259 The Complete Works 569564 34.76%
    259 A Confederacy of Dunces 310612 34.76%
    259 Oh, The Places You'll Go! 191139 34.76%
    259 The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #6) 65605 34.76%
    259 The Prince and the Pauper 62446 34.76%
    259 Jude the Obscure 50798 34.76%
    259 A Passage to India 45195 34.76%
    259 Sonnets 42038 34.76%
    259 Life of Pi 4214 34.76%
    259 The Long Goodbye (Philip Marlowe, #6) 2054 34.76%
    259 Anna Karenina 152 34.76%
    270 White Fang 43035 34.15%
    270 Possession 41219 34.15%
    270 The Aeneid 12914 34.15%
    270 A Streetcar Named Desire 12220 34.15%
    270 The Moonstone 6138 34.15%
    270 The Woman in White 5890 34.15%
    270 A Prayer for Owen Meany 4473 34.15%
    270 Memoirs of a Geisha 930 34.15%
    278 The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) 6892870 33.54%
    278 As I Lay Dying 77013 33.54%
    278 Cloud Atlas 49628 33.54%
    278 The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter, #2) 23807 33.54%
    278 Neuromancer (Sprawl, #1) 22328 33.54%
    278 Midnight's Children 14836 33.54%
    278 The Guns of August 11366 33.54%
    278 Farewell, My Lovely (Philip Marlowe, #2) 2050 33.54%
    286 The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany 767171 32.93%
    286 The Day of the Jackal 540020 32.93%
    286 Death on the Nile (Hercule Poirot, #17) 131359 32.93%
    286 The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia, #7) 84369 32.93%
    286 The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia, #4) 65641 32.93%
    286 Just So Stories 34053 32.93%
    286 Of Human Bondage 31548 32.93%
    286 The Invisible Man 17184 32.93%
    286 Antigone (The Theban Plays, #3) 7728 32.93%
    286 Never Let Me Go 6334 32.93%
    286 Howards End 3102 32.93%
    286 Snow Crash 830 32.93%
    298 Childhood's End 414999 32.32%
    298 Schindler's List 375013 32.32%
    298 Sophie's Choice 228560 32.32%
    298 The Elements of Style 33514 32.32%
    298 Journey to the Center of the Earth (Extraordinary Voyages, #3) 32829 32.32%
    298 Leaves of Grass 27494 32.32%
    298 Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell 14201 32.32%
    305 The Ocean at the End of the Lane 15783514 31.71%
    305 The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1) 402045 31.71%
    305 The Glass Menagerie 92517 31.71%
    305 Calvin and Hobbes (Calvin and Hobbes #1) 77727 31.71%
    305 Tender Is the Night 46164 31.71%
    305 The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Tales 32559 31.71%
    305 The Tombs of Atuan (Earthsea Cycle, #2) 13662 31.71%
    305 No Country for Old Men 12497 31.71%
    305 The Art of War 10534 31.71%
    305 Horton Hears a Who! 7779 31.71%
    305 A Little Princess 3008 31.71%
    316 The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) 5060378 31.10%
    316 The Sword in the Stone (The Once and Future King, #1) 316845 31.10%
    316 The Things They Carried 133518 31.10%
    316 The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson 112204 31.10%
    316 The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5) 84119 31.10%
    316 Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West 76401 31.10%
    316 On the Road 70401 31.10%
    316 Their Eyes Were Watching God 37415 31.10%
    316 The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary 25019 31.10%
    316 Walden 16902 31.10%
    316 The God Delusion 14743 31.10%
    316 I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings 13214 31.10%
    316 The Green Mile 11566 31.10%
    316 A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail 9791 31.10%
    316 John Adams 2203 31.10%
    316 The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) 968 31.10%
    332 11/22/63 10644930 30.49%
    332 The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes 194373 30.49%
    332 A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court 162898 30.49%
    332 The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling 99329 30.49%
    332 The Mayor of Casterbridge 56759 30.49%
    332 The Man in the Iron Mask (The D'Artagnan Romances, #3.4) 54499 30.49%
    332 The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) 18122 30.49%
    332 The Farthest Shore (Earthsea Cycle, #3) 13667 30.49%
    332 The Dispossessed (Hainish Cycle #6) 13651 30.49%
    332 On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft 10569 30.49%
    332 The Poisonwood Bible 7244 30.49%
    332 The Witches 6327 30.49%
    332 The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1) 1232 30.49%
    332 The Good Earth (House of Earth, #1) 1078 30.49%
    346 Wolf Hall (Thomas Cromwell, #1) 6101138 29.88%
    346 The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie 517188 29.88%
    346 Kidnapped (David Balfour, #1) 325128 29.88%
    346 A Thousand Splendid Suns 128029 29.88%
    346 Things Fall Apart 37781 29.88%
    346 Orlando 18839 29.88%
    346 Dr. Faustus 18525 29.88%
    346 The Death of Ivan Ilych 18386 29.88%
    346 The Complete Maus (Maus, #1-2) 15195 29.88%
    346 Faust, First Part 14706 29.88%
    346 Swann's Way (In Search of Lost Time, #1) 12749 29.88%
    346 V for Vendetta 5805 29.88%
    346 Middlesex 2187 29.88%
    346 The Phantom Tollbooth 378 29.88%
    360 Roots: The Saga of an American Family 546018 29.27%
    360 Breakfast at Tiffany's 251688 29.27%
    360 Kim 210834 29.27%
    360 The Haunting of Hill House 89717 29.27%
    360 Guards! Guards! (Discworld, #8; City Watch #1) 64216 29.27%
    360 The Selfish Gene 61535 29.27%
    360 Cosmos 55030 29.27%
    360 Uncle Tom's Cabin 46787 29.27%
    360 The Island of Doctor Moreau 29981 29.27%
    360 The Epic of Gilgamesh 19351 29.27%
    360 Foucault's Pendulum 17841 29.27%
    360 The Time Traveler's Wife 14050 29.27%
    360 King Henry IV, Part 1 13020 29.27%
    360 The Turn of the Screw 12948 29.27%
    360 Lord Jim 12194 29.27%
    360 The BFG 6319 29.27%
    360 The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay 3985 29.27%
    360 The Iliad/The Odyssey 1375 29.27%
    360 Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything 1202 29.27%
    379 Anna Karenina 15823480 28.66%
    379 Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) 7260188 28.66%
    379 Medea 752900 28.66%
    379 Le Morte d'Arthur: King Arthur and the Legends of the Round Table 672875 28.66%
    379 Blood Meridian, or the Evening Redness in the West 394535 28.66%
    379 The Raven 264158 28.66%
    379 Bartleby the Scrivener 114230 28.66%
    379 Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1) 43763 28.66%
    379 Dead Souls 28381 28.66%
    379 The House of the Spirits 9328 28.66%
    379 Life, the Universe and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #3) 8694 28.66%
    379 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 7745 28.66%
    379 Fight Club 5759 28.66%
    379 Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!: Adventures of a Curious Character 5544 28.66%
    379 Man's Search for Meaning 4069 28.66%
    394 Bring Up the Bodies (Thomas Cromwell, #2) 13507212 28.05%
    394 History of the Peloponnesian War 261243 28.05%
    394 The Fall of the House of Usher 175516 28.05%
    394 The Gift of the Magi 143534 28.05%
    394 The Thin Man 80616 28.05%
    394 The Jungle Book 77270 28.05%
    394 The Decameron 51799 28.05%
    394 Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1) 46756 28.05%
    394 The Essential Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury 43070 28.05%
    394 The End of the Affair 29641 28.05%
    394 Foundation and Empire (Foundation #2) 29581 28.05%
    394 The Neverending Story 27712 28.05%
    394 Stardust 16793 28.05%
    394 Outlander (Outlander, #1) 10964 28.05%
    394 The Lost World (Professor Challenger, #1) 10155 28.05%
    394 Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood (Persepolis, #1) 9516 28.05%
    394 Travels with Charley: In Search of America 5306 28.05%
    394 The Cider House Rules 4687 28.05%
    394 A People's History of the United States 2767 28.05%
    413 The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 6493208 27.44%
    413 A Modest Proposal 5206937 27.44%
    413 The Waste Land and Other Poems 400412 27.44%
    413 Down and Out in Paris and London 393199 27.44%
    413 Absalom, Absalom! 373755 27.44%
    413 Ragtime 175675 27.44%
    413 Songs of Innocence and of Experience 171547 27.44%
    413 Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, #1) 152380 27.44%
    413 The Scarlet Pimpernel 136116 27.44%
    413 Antony and Cleopatra 104837 27.44%
    413 Gaudy Night (Lord Peter Wimsey, #12) 93575 27.44%
    413 The Daughter of Time (Inspector Alan Grant, #5) 77661 27.44%
    413 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus 39020 27.44%
    413 Meditations 30659 27.44%
    413 The Illustrated Man 24830 27.44%
    413 The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1) 16343 27.44%
    413 A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) 13497 27.44%
    413 The Satanic Verses 12781 27.44%
    413 The English Patient 11713 27.44%
    413 Speaker for the Dead (Ender's Saga, #2) 7967 27.44%
    413 Pale Fire 7805 27.44%
    413 Heidi 93 27.44%
    435 A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) 10664113 26.83%
    435 The Complete Persepolis 991197 26.83%
    435 Shōgun (Asian Saga, #1) 402093 26.83%
    435 On Liberty 385228 26.83%
    435 The Man in the High Castle 216363 26.83%
    435 The Crystal Cave (Arthurian Saga, #1) 82192 26.83%
    435 Little House on the Prairie (Little House, #2) 77767 26.83%
    435 Contact 61666 26.83%
    435 Thus Spoke Zarathustra 51893 26.83%
    435 The Jungle 41681 26.83%
    435 Goodnight Moon 32929 26.83%
    435 The Razor's Edge 31196 26.83%
    435 Germinal 28407 26.83%
    435 Coraline 17061 26.83%
    435 The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays 11987 26.83%
    435 Homage to Catalonia 9646 26.83%
    435 The Joy Luck Club 7763 26.83%
    435 Three Men in a Boat (Three Men, #1) 4921 26.83%
    435 Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk Gently #1) 365 26.83%
    454 Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1) 9969571 26.22%
    454 The Help 4667024 26.22%
    454 The Right Stuff 586472 26.22%
    454 The Outsiders 231804 26.22%
    454 The Pit and the Pendulum 206172 26.22%
    454 The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays 92308 26.22%
    454 Four Quartets 80410 26.22%
    454 Old Man's War (Old Man's War, #1) 51964 26.22%
    454 The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Other Tales of Terror 51497 26.22%
    454 The Tin Drum 35743 26.22%
    454 The Secret History 29044 26.22%
    454 The Body in the Library (Miss Marple, #3) 16319 26.22%
    454 A Tree Grows in Brooklyn 14891 26.22%
    454 The Red and the Black 14662 26.22%
    454 Misery 10614 26.22%
    454 1776 1067 26.22%
    470 Holy Bible: King James Version 1923820 25.61%
    470 Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions 433567 25.61%
    470 The Tenant of Wildfell Hall 337113 25.61%
    470 The Pickwick Papers 229432 25.61%
    470 The Autobiography of Malcolm X 92057 25.61%
    470 The Magic Mountain 88077 25.61%
    470 The Cherry Orchard 87346 25.61%
    470 Hyperion (Hyperion Cantos, #1) 77566 25.61%
    470 The Lathe of Heaven 59924 25.61%
    470 The Thirteenth Tale 40440 25.61%
    470 The Last of the Mohicans (The Leatherstocking Tales #2) 38296 25.61%
    470 The Red Badge of Courage 35220 25.61%
    470 The Return of the Native 32650 25.61%
    470 Sons and Lovers 32071 25.61%
    470 Second Foundation (Foundation #3) 29580 25.61%
    470 Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes 23522 25.61%
    470 Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) 16331 25.61%
    470 Long Day's Journey into Night 12083 25.61%
    470 The Historian 10692 25.61%
    470 Little House in the Big Woods (Little House, #1) 8337 25.61%
    470 One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish 7770 25.61%
    470 Franny and Zooey 5113 25.61%
    470 Kafka on the Shore 4929 25.61%
    470 Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln 2199 25.61%
    470 Perfume: The Story of a Murderer 343 25.61%
    470 The Portrait of a Lady 264 25.61%
    496 The Fault in Our Stars 11870085 25.00%
    496 The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society 2728527 25.00%
    496 84, Charing Cross Road 368916 25.00%
    496 The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956 70561 25.00%
    496 Going Postal (Discworld, #33; Moist von Lipwig, #1) 64222 25.00%
    496 Different Seasons 39662 25.00%
    496 Red Dragon (Hannibal Lecter, #1) 28877 25.00%
    496 Preludes & Nocturnes (The Sandman, #1) 23754 25.00%
    496 The House of Mirth 17728 25.00%
    496 Labyrinths: Selected Stories and Other Writings 17717 25.00%
    496 Starship Troopers 17214 25.00%
    496 Light in August 10979 25.00%
    496 The Andromeda Strain (Andromeda #1) 7670 25.00%
    496 The Shipping News 7354 25.00%
    496 Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) 6294 25.00%
    496 Animal Farm / 1984 5472 25.00%
    496 Lysistrata 1591 25.00%
    513 Mort (Death, #1; Discworld, #4) 386372 24.39%
    513 Lonesome Dove 256008 24.39%
    513 Silas Marner 54539 24.39%
    513 The Foundation Trilogy (Foundation, #1-3) 46654 24.39%
    513 All Creatures Great and Small (All Creatures Great and Small, #1) 32085 24.39%
    513 The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) 28187 24.39%
    513 The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next, #1) 27003 24.39%
    513 Native Son 15622 24.39%
    513 Maus II: A Survivor's Tale: And Here My Troubles Began (Maus, #2) 15197 24.39%
    513 A Scanner Darkly 14817 24.39%
    513 All the King's Men 5527 24.39%
    513 Hard Times 5344 24.39%
    513 Blindness 2526 24.39%
    513 The Oedipus Cycle: Oedipus Rex, Oedipus at Colonus, Antigone 1540 24.39%
    527 Gorky Park (Arkady Renko, #1) 762806 23.78%
    527 The Phantom of the Opera 480204 23.78%
    527 The Second Sex 457264 23.78%
    527 If on a Winter's Night a Traveler 374233 23.78%
    527 Nicholas Nickleby 325085 23.78%
    527 Rendezvous with Rama (Rama, #1) 112537 23.78%
    527 The Blind Assassin 78433 23.78%
    527 Holes (Holes, #1) 38709 23.78%
    527 The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter 37380 23.78%
    527 Eugene Onegin 27822 23.78%
    527 Hiroshima 27323 23.78%
    527 Doomsday Book (Oxford Time Travel, #1) 24983 23.78%
    527 The Forever War (The Forever War, #1) 21611 23.78%
    527 The Magus 16286 23.78%
    527 The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle 11275 23.78%
    527 Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH (Rats of NIMH, #1) 9822 23.78%
    527 The Very Hungry Caterpillar 4948 23.78%
    527 The Oresteia: Agamemnon, The Libation Bearers, The Eumenides 1519 23.78%
    527 The Alchemist 865 23.78%
    546 Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil 386187 23.17%
    546 The Sparrow (The Sparrow, #1) 334176 23.17%
    546 The Raven and Other Poems 269322 23.17%
    546 Angela's Ashes (Frank McCourt, #1) 252577 23.17%
    546 Strong Poison (Lord Peter Wimsey, #6) 246225 23.17%
    546 Rosemary's Baby (Rosemary's Baby, #1) 228296 23.17%
    546 The Return of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #6) 194366 23.17%
    546 The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) 186074 23.17%
    546 The Yellow Wallpaper and Other Stories 99300 23.17%
    546 Master and Commander (Aubrey & Maturin, #1) 77430 23.17%
    546 Night Watch (Discworld, #29; City Watch, #6) 47989 23.17%
    546 The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) 43615 23.17%
    546 God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything 43369 23.17%
    546 Exodus 42697 23.17%
    546 Our Mutual Friend 31244 23.17%
    546 Pippi Longstocking 19302 23.17%
    546 IT 18342 23.17%
    546 Collected Fictions 17961 23.17%
    546 Notes from Underground, White Nights, The Dream of a Ridiculous Man, and Selections from The House of the Dead 17876 23.17%
    546 The Moon is a Harsh Mistress 16690 23.17%
    546 The Glass Bead Game 16634 23.17%
    546 The A.B.C. Murders (Hercule Poirot, #13) 16322 23.17%
    546 Salem's Lot 11590 23.17%
    546 Mother Night 9592 23.17%
    546 A Moveable Feast 4631 23.17%
    546 The Heart of the Matter 3692 23.17%
    546 Cryptonomicon 816 23.17%
    546 J.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings 30 23.17%
    574 All the Light We Cannot See 18143977 22.56%
    574 The Day of the Triffids 530965 22.56%
    574 Madeline 475339 22.56%
    574 Men at Arms (Discworld, #15; City Watch #2) 400354 22.56%
    574 High Fidelity 285092 22.56%
    574 A History of Western Philosophy 243685 22.56%
    574 The Masque of the Red Death 204779 22.56%
    574 Pinocchio 180617 22.56%
    574 All the President's Men 96123 22.56%
    574 The Constitution of the United States of America 89959 22.56%
    574 The Caves of Steel (Robot #1) 41811 22.56%
    574 The Alienist (Dr. Laszlo Kreizler, #1) 40024 22.56%
    574 The Communist Manifesto 30474 22.56%
    574 Silent Spring 27333 22.56%
    574 The Mill on the Floss 20564 22.56%
    574 A Child's Garden of Verses 20413 22.56%
    574 The Hunt for Red October (Jack Ryan Universe, #4) 19691 22.56%
    574 Fathers and Sons 19117 22.56%
    574 The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark 17349 22.56%
    574 Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation 8600 22.56%
    574 The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne, #1) 7869 22.56%
    574 The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency 7061 22.56%
    574 An Ideal Husband 5296 22.56%
    574 Ethan Frome 5246 22.56%
    574 The Sirens of Titan 4982 22.56%
    574 Nine Stories 4009 22.56%
    574 From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler 3980 22.56%
    574 Casino Royale (James Bond, #1) 3758 22.56%
    574 The Power and the Glory 3690 22.56%
    574 Girl with a Pearl Earring 2865 22.56%
    574 Anansi Boys 2744 22.56%
    574 The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) 1295 22.56%
    574 Dune Messiah (Dune Chronicles #2) 106 22.56%
    607 Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats 402128 21.95%
    607 Murder Must Advertise (Lord Peter Wimsey, #10) 351559 21.95%
    607 King Leopold's Ghost 347610 21.95%
    607 The Odessa File 149572 21.95%
    607 Cold Comfort Farm 92780 21.95%
    607 The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman 76527 21.95%
    607 Cat on a Hot Tin Roof 72159 21.95%
    607 Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1) 71292 21.95%
    607 The Waves 46114 21.95%
    607 Water for Elephants 43641 21.95%
    607 Battle Cry of Freedom 35100 21.95%
    607 The Twelve Caesars 29022 21.95%
    607 Dream Country (The Sandman, #3) 25100 21.95%
    607 Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid 24113 21.95%
    607 The Complete Tales 19330 21.95%
    607 His Dark Materials (His Dark Materials #1-3) 18116 21.95%
    607 The Screwtape Letters 11149 21.95%
    607 No Exit and Three Other Plays 10037 21.95%
    607 The God of Small Things 9777 21.95%
    607 World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War 8908 21.95%
    607 The Thorn Birds 3412 21.95%
    607 Sir Gawain and the Green Knight 3049 21.95%
    607 The Bonfire of the Vanities 2666 21.95%
    607 Truman 2279 21.95%
    607 Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed 475 21.95%
    632 What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions 21413662 21.34%
    632 The Story of Ferdinand 773951 21.34%
    632 All the Pretty Horses (The Border Trilogy, #1) 469571 21.34%
    632 Ficciones 426504 21.34%
    632 The Story of Babar 356321 21.34%
    632 Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1) 249747 21.34%
    632 Les Fleurs du Mal 203220 21.34%
    632 My Man Jeeves (Jeeves, #1) 200572 21.34%
    632 Whose Body? (Lord Peter Wimsey, #1) 192893 21.34%
    632 To Your Scattered Bodies Go (Riverworld, #1) 189147 21.34%
    632 Lady Windermere's Fan 122649 21.34%
    632 The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Other Poems 118389 21.34%
    632 The Bridge of San Luis Rey 92508 21.34%
    632 Eye of the Needle 92364 21.34%
    632 We 76171 21.34%
    632 The Structure of Scientific Revolutions 61539 21.34%
    632 The Third Man 48800 21.34%
    632 My Family and Other Animals (Corfu Trilogy, #1) 48132 21.34%
    632 Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day 46677 21.34%
    632 The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn, #1) 29127 21.34%
    632 The Postman Always Rings Twice 25807 21.34%
    632 Smiley's People 18999 21.34%
    632 The Time Machine/The Invisible Man 17136 21.34%
    632 The Dead Zone 11573 21.34%
    632 Fantastic Mr. Fox 6693 21.34%
    632 Howl and Other Poems 6295 21.34%
    632 The Snows of Kilimanjaro and Other Stories 4645 21.34%
    632 Black Beauty 3685 21.34%
    632 Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values 629 21.34%
    632 Tropic of Cancer 249 21.34%
    662 Thinking, Fast and Slow 11468377 20.73%
    662 The Sense of an Ending 10746542 20.73%
    662 Room 7937843 20.73%
    662 Out of Africa 781787 20.73%
    662 The Lady in the Lake (Philip Marlowe, #4) 776159 20.73%
    662 The Killer Angels (The Civil War Trilogy, #2) 682804 20.73%
    662 The Leopard 625094 20.73%
    662 The Polar Express 420282 20.73%
    662 The Agony and the Ecstasy 321552 20.73%
    662 The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 1 297627 20.73%
    662 Crocodile on the Sandbank (Amelia Peabody #1) 188230 20.73%
    662 Our Man in Havana 133394 20.73%
    662 The Little Mermaid 132391 20.73%
    662 We Have Always Lived in the Castle 89724 20.73%
    662 Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables, #2) 77390 20.73%
    662 The Awakening 58345 20.73%
    662 Empire of the Sun (Empire of the Sun, #1) 56674 20.73%
    662 Double Indemnity 56616 20.73%
    662 Death in Venice 53061 20.73%
    662 Claudius the God and His Wife Messalina (Claudius, #2) 52251 20.73%
    662 Cat's Eye 51019 20.73%
    662 Number the Stars 47281 20.73%
    662 Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) 47212 20.73%
    662 The Power of Myth 35519 20.73%
    662 Hogfather (Discworld, #20; Death, #4) 34532 20.73%
    662 Equal Rites (Discworld, #3; Witches, #1) 34507 20.73%
    662 Wyrd Sisters (Discworld, #6; Witches #2) 34504 20.73%
    662 Small Gods (Discworld, #13) 34484 20.73%
    662 Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers 32145 20.73%
    662 Darkness at Noon 30672 20.73%
    662 King Solomon's Mines (Allan Quatermain, #1) 23814 20.73%
    662 My Ántonia (Great Plains Trilogy, #3) 17150 20.73%
    662 Democracy in America 16619 20.73%
    662 The Fall 11991 20.73%
    662 Carrie 10592 20.73%
    662 The Metamorphosis and Other Stories 7723 20.73%
    662 The Glass Castle 7445 20.73%
    662 The Pearl 5308 20.73%
    662 Cover Her Face (Adam Dalgliesh #1) 3832 20.73%
    662 The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals 3109 20.73%
    662 The Crying of Lot 49 2794 20.73%
    662 The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference 2612 20.73%
    662 Into the Wild 1845 20.73%
    662 Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) 960 20.73%
    662 Children of Dune (Dune Chronicles #3) 112 20.73%
    707 The Grapes of Wrath 18114322 20.12%
    707 The Invention of Hugo Cabret 9673436 20.12%
    707 The Night Circus 9361589 20.12%
    707 The Greek Myths 820461 20.12%
    707 A Man for All Seasons 403098 20.12%
    707 The Emperor's New Clothes 343002 20.12%
    707 The Night Before Christmas 196970 20.12%
    707 Smilla's Sense of Snow 124509 20.12%
    707 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow 93261 20.12%
    707 Richard II 82397 20.12%
    707 Buddenbrooks: The Decline of a Family 80890 20.12%
    707 The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) 78411 20.12%
    707 Thud! (Discworld, #34; City Watch #7) 62530 20.12%
    707 The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury 59715 20.12%
    707 The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories 49011 20.12%
    707 Letters to a Young Poet 46199 20.12%
    707 This Side of Paradise 46165 20.12%
    707 The Wee Free Men (Discworld, #30; Tiffany Aching, #1) 34494 20.12%
    707 Little Dorrit 31250 20.12%
    707 A Light in the Attic 30118 20.12%
    707 Season of Mists (The Sandman, #4) 25101 20.12%
    707 The Doll's House (The Sandman, #2) 25099 20.12%
    707 The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes 24815 20.12%
    707 The Complete Calvin and Hobbes 24812 20.12%
    707 The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain, #1) 24780 20.12%
    707 Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe 9375 20.12%
    707 White Teeth 3711 20.12%
    707 Bridge to Terabithia 2839 20.12%
    707 Witches Abroad (Discworld, #12; Witches #3) 2442 20.12%
    707 The Fountainhead 2122 20.12%
    707 The Plot Against America 703 20.12%
    707 Gravity's Rainbow 415 20.12%
    739 Between the World and Me 25489625 19.51%
    739 Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind 23692271 19.51%
    739 Fahrenheit 451 17470674 19.51%
    739 The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) 16160797 19.51%
    739 The Lovely Bones 12232938 19.51%
    739 Outliers: The Story of Success 3228917 19.51%
    739 Harry Potter Series Box Set (Harry Potter, #1-7) 862041 19.51%
    739 Rikki-Tikki-Tavi 577542 19.51%
    739 I Am Legend and Other Stories 547094 19.51%
    739 Frog and Toad Are Friends (Frog and Toad, #1) 537296 19.51%
    739 The Fire Next Time 464260 19.51%
    739 An Unsuitable Job for a Woman (Cordelia Gray, #1) 365307 19.51%
    739 The Warden (Chronicles of Barsetshire #1) 267123 19.51%
    739 The Collector 243705 19.51%
    739 Stuart Little 138959 19.51%
    739 Busman's Honeymoon (Lord Peter Wimsey, #13) 116971 19.51%
    739 The World of Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh, #1-2) 99111 19.51%
    739 Solaris 95558 19.51%
    739 Measure for Measure 91571 19.51%
    739 The Lottery and Other Stories 89723 19.51%
    739 The Symposium 81779 19.51%
    739 To Say Nothing of the Dog (Oxford Time Travel, #2) 77773 19.51%
    739 Titus Andronicus 72978 19.51%
    739 Dragonflight (Dragonriders of Pern, #1) 61975 19.51%
    739 Ringworld (Ringworld, #1) 61179 19.51%
    739 Goodbye to All That 55428 19.51%
    739 The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary 49256 19.51%
    739 The Winter's Tale 44133 19.51%
    739 On the Beach 38180 19.51%
    739 The Color of Magic (Discworld, #1; Rincewind, #1) 34497 19.51%
    739 Murder in the Cathedral 33052 19.51%
    739 Hunger 32585 19.51%
    739 I Capture the Castle 31122 19.51%
    739 The Complete Essays 30735 19.51%
    739 American Psycho 28676 19.51%
    739 The Wake (The Sandman, #10) 25104 19.51%
    739 The Complete Stories 22904 19.51%
    739 Mystic River 21671 19.51%
    739 The Winds of War (The Henry Family, #1) 21484 19.51%
    739 A Wind in the Door (Time Quintet, #2) 18130 19.51%
    739 Carry on, Jeeves (Jeeves, #3) 16387 19.51%
    739 The Naked and the Dead 12467 19.51%
    739 Beyond Good and Evil 12321 19.51%
    739 Song of Solomon 11334 19.51%
    739 Norwegian Wood 11297 19.51%
    739 The Virgin Suicides 10956 19.51%
    739 Survival in Auschwitz 6174 19.51%
    739 Selected Stories of Anton Chekhov 5693 19.51%
    739 Brave New World / Brave New World Revisited 5479 19.51%
    739 A Separate Peace 5148 19.51%
    739 Me Talk Pretty One Day 4137 19.51%
    790 1Q84 10357575 18.90%
    790 Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1) 9460487 18.90%
    790 The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian 693208 18.90%
    790 Perrault's Fairy Tales 630879 18.90%
    790 Wives and Daughters 383206 18.90%
    790 The Borrowers (The Borrowers, #1) 348573 18.90%
    790 The Castle 333538 18.90%
    790 A Morbid Taste for Bones (Chronicles of Brother Cadfael, #1) 321545 18.90%
    790 Nausea 298275 18.90%
    790 The Cask of Amontillado 261240 18.90%
    790 Gormenghast (Gormenghast, #2) 258392 18.90%
    790 Uncle Vanya 231560 18.90%
    790 The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War, 1890-1914 192955 18.90%
    790 Common Sense 161744 18.90%
    790 The Nine Tailors (Lord Peter Wimsey, #11) 126675 18.90%
    790 The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood 93007 18.90%
    790 The Secret Agent 86658 18.90%
    790 The Comedy of Errors 82356 18.90%
    790 Don Juan 78249 18.90%
    790 Foundation's Edge (Foundation #4) 76683 18.90%
    790 Tao Te Ching 57854 18.90%
    790 Notes from Underground 49455 18.90%
    790 Revolutionary Road 48328 18.90%
    790 The Canterville Ghost 45685 18.90%
    790 Tarzan of the Apes (Tarzan, #1) 40425 18.90%
    790 All Things Bright and Beautiful 38743 18.90%
    790 Moll Flanders 38262 18.90%
    790 The Pelican Brief 32499 18.90%
    790 The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America 21996 18.90%
    790 The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire 19400 18.90%
    790 Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? 14940 18.90%
    790 The Hours 11899 18.90%
    790 Cold Mountain 10920 18.90%
    790 Invisible Cities 9809 18.90%
    790 Like Water for Chocolate 6952 18.90%
    790 Infinite Jest 6759 18.90%
    790 Boy: Tales of Childhood (Roald Dahl's Autobiography, #1) 6667 18.90%
    790 Demons 5695 18.90%
    790 World Without End (Kingsbridge, #2) 5064 18.90%
    790 Lost Horizon 2978 18.90%
    790 The Prophet 2547 18.90%
    790 Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster 1898 18.90%
    790 Atlas Shrugged 662 18.90%
    833 Station Eleven 20170404 18.29%
    833 The Goldfinch 17333223 18.29%
    833 Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption 8664353 18.29%
    833 The Murders in the Rue Morgue 3301759 18.29%
    833 Island of the Blue Dolphins (Island of the Blue Dolphins, #1) 233818 18.29%
    833 Clouds of Witness (Lord Peter Wimsey, #2) 192888 18.29%
    833 North and South 156538 18.29%
    833 The Sneetches and Other Stories 105549 18.29%
    833 Death in Venice and Other Tales 53064 18.29%
    833 Dandelion Wine 50033 18.29%
    833 The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2) 43814 18.29%
    833 Giovanni's Room 38462 18.29%
    833 The Other Boleyn Girl (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #9) 37470 18.29%
    833 The Mysterious Island (Extraordinary Voyages, #12) 32831 18.29%
    833 Lady Chatterley's Lover 32067 18.29%
    833 Under the Volcano 31072 18.29%
    833 Go Tell It on the Mountain 17143 18.29%
    833 Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fiction and Illusions 16790 18.29%
    833 A Murder Is Announced (Miss Marple, #5) 16298 18.29%
    833 Lord of Light 13821 18.29%
    833 Memoirs of Hadrian 12172 18.29%
    833 The Hotel New Hampshire 11768 18.29%
    833 Timeline 7669 18.29%
    833 The Silmarillion 7332 18.29%
    833 Herzog 6551 18.29%
    833 Birdsong 6259 18.29%
    833 The Firm 5358 18.29%
    833 The Winter of Our Discontent 4796 18.29%
    833 The Corrections 3805 18.29%
    833 The High Window (Philip Marlowe, #3) 2049 18.29%
    863 Circe 35959740 17.68%
    863 Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch, #1) 17333324 17.68%
    863 Go the Fuck to Sleep 11192642 17.68%
    863 Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking 8520610 17.68%
    863 The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer 7170627 17.68%
    863 Anathem 2845024 17.68%
    863 The Little Engine That Could 824204 17.68%
    863 Death Comes for the Archbishop 545951 17.68%
    863 Curious George 420297 17.68%
    863 The Eagle Has Landed (Liam Devlin, #1) 295961 17.68%
    863 Cancer Ward 254316 17.68%
    863 The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time, #1) 228665 17.68%
    863 The Dark Is Rising 210329 17.68%
    863 The Chosen 187181 17.68%
    863 Stoner 166997 17.68%
    863 A Bear Called Paddington (Paddington, #1) 160629 17.68%
    863 From Here to Eternity 116114 17.68%
    863 The Forsyte Saga (The Forsyte Chronicles, #1-3) 103159 17.68%
    863 The Reader 101299 17.68%
    863 Harold and the Purple Crayon 98573 17.68%
    863 The Rape of Nanking 95784 17.68%
    863 Nine Princes in Amber (The Chronicles of Amber #1) 92121 17.68%
    863 The Seagull 79649 17.68%
    863 The Far Side Gallery 77281 17.68%
    863 The Kindly Ones (The Sandman, #9) 71252 17.68%
    863 The Last Kingdom (The Saxon Stories, #1) 68527 17.68%
    863 Titus Groan (Gormenghast, #1) 39063 17.68%
    863 Feet of Clay (Discworld, #19; City Watch, #3) 34527 17.68%
    863 Reaper Man (Discworld, #11; Death, #2) 34517 17.68%
    863 Wintersmith (Discworld, #35; Tiffany Aching, #3) 34492 17.68%
    863 Patriot Games (Jack Ryan, #1; Jack Ryan Universe, #2) 32682 17.68%
    863 A Game of You (The Sandman, #5) 25102 17.68%
    863 The Black Cauldron (The Chronicles of Prydain, #2) 24784 17.68%
    863 The High King (The Chronicles of Prydain, #5) 24781 17.68%
    863 The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Evolution 17977 17.68%
    863 The Yiddish Policemen's Union 16703 17.68%
    863 Poetics 13270 17.68%
    863 Voyager (Outlander, #3) 10987 17.68%
    863 The First World War 8914 17.68%
    863 The Club Dumas 7194 17.68%
    863 Cry, the Beloved Country 6150 17.68%
    863 Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) 5364 17.68%
    863 The Complete Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway 4625 17.68%
    863 The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volume II 3586 17.68%
    863 The Diamond Age: Or, A Young Lady's Illustrated Primer 827 17.68%
    863 The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul (Dirk Gently, #2) 357 17.68%
    863 Notes from a Small Island 28 17.68%
    910 Lincoln in the Bardo 29906980 17.07%
    910 The Gene: An Intimate History 27276428 17.07%
    910 The Girl on the Train 22557272 17.07%
    910 Saga, Vol. 2 17131869 17.07%
    910 Saga, Vol. 1 15704307 17.07%
    910 The Story of My Life 821611 17.07%
    910 Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh, #4) 821000 17.07%
    910 Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1) 518848 17.07%
    910 The End of Eternity 509784 17.07%
    910 Presumed Innocent (Kindle County Legal Thriller #1) 425029 17.07%
    910 The Caine Mutiny 368772 17.07%
    910 The Incredible Journey 231821 17.07%
    910 A Vindication of the Rights of Woman 224387 17.07%
    910 Cranford 182381 17.07%
    910 Babbitt 169718 17.07%
    910 Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage 139069 17.07%
    910 No Exit 123933 17.07%
    910 The Ugly Duckling 122967 17.07%
    910 The Federalist Papers 110331 17.07%
    910 The Mote in God's Eye 100365 17.07%
    910 The Poetry of Robert Frost 95819 17.07%
    910 We Need to Talk About Kevin 80660 17.07%
    910 The Happy Prince 79121 17.07%
    910 The Fall of Hyperion (Hyperion Cantos, #2) 77565 17.07%
    910 Apology 73945 17.07%
    910 Jonathan Livingston Seagull 71728 17.07%
    910 Zorba the Greek 53639 17.07%
    910 Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil 52090 17.07%
    910 Brighton Rock 48862 17.07%
    910 A Good Man is Hard to Find and Other Stories 48464 17.07%
    910 The Murders in the Rue Morgue: The Dupin Tales (C. Auguste Dupin, #1-3) 45793 17.07%
    910 The Call of the Wild/White Fang 37677 17.07%
    910 Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass 36529 17.07%
    910 Captains Courageous 34057 17.07%
    910 The Rainbow (Brangwen Family, #1) 31491 17.07%
    910 Foundation and Earth (Foundation #5) 29582 17.07%
    910 The Wealth of Nations 25698 17.07%
    910 Fables & Reflections (The Sandman, #6) 25106 17.07%
    910 Ubik 22590 17.07%
    910 Shutter Island 21686 17.07%
    910 A Perfect Spy 19001 17.07%
    910 The Prince of Tides 16735 17.07%
    910 Main Street 11376 17.07%
    910 Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1) 7677 17.07%
    910 Disgrace 6192 17.07%
    910 Bel Canto 5826 17.07%
    910 Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time 4806 17.07%
    957 Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch #3) 23533039 16.46%
    957 Uprooted 22544764 16.46%
    957 Steve Jobs 11084145 16.46%
    957 A Monster Calls 8621462 16.46%
    957 Freedom 7905092 16.46%
    957 The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet 7141642 16.46%
    957 The Last Lecture 2318271 16.46%
    957 A Scandal in Bohemia (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, #1) 1848444 16.46%
    957 The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1) 944073 16.46%
    957 Kon-Tiki 790171 16.46%
    957 The Misanthrope 752994 16.46%
    957 The Lady of Shalott 724371 16.46%
    957 Sometimes a Great Notion 529626 16.46%
    957 The 101 Dalmatians (The Hundred and One Dalmatians, #1) 511614 16.46%
    957 Why I Am Not a Christian and Other Essays on Religion and Related Subjects 472025 16.46%
    957 Idylls of the King 393636 16.46%
    957 The Stars My Destination 333867 16.46%
    957 The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States 285500 16.46%
    957 The Black Stallion (The Black Stallion, #1) 272895 16.46%
    957 Have His Carcase (Lord Peter Wimsey, #8) 246231 16.46%
    957 An Enemy of the People 246035 16.46%
    957 The Exorcist 179780 16.46%
    957 Tortilla Flat 163977 16.46%
    957 Sonnets from the Portuguese 154387 16.46%
    957 Where Eagles Dare 148337 16.46%
    957 A Town Like Alice 107301 16.46%
    957 The Painted Veil 99664 16.46%
    957 The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh, #1-4) 99110 16.46%
    957 Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4) 91478 16.46%
    957 Amadeus 84927 16.46%
    957 Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8) 71299 16.46%
    957 Perdido Street Station (New Crobuzon, #1) 68494 16.46%
    957 Gilead (Gilead, #1) 68210 16.46%
    957 The Swiss Family Robinson 62111 16.46%
    957 Mirror Dance (Vorkosigan Saga, #8) 61909 16.46%
    957 Fatherland 56842 16.46%
    957 Johnny Got His Gun 51606 16.46%
    957 Les Liaisons dangereuses 49540 16.46%
    957 Thief of Time (Discworld, #26; Death, #5) 48002 16.46%
    957 Fingersmith 45162 16.46%
    957 Tai-Pan (Asian Saga, #2) 42933 16.46%
    957 The Children of Men 41913 16.46%
    957 The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2; Rincewind #2) 34506 16.46%
    957 A Hat Full of Sky (Discworld, #32; Tiffany Aching, #2) 34501 16.46%
    957 Villette 31173 16.46%
    957 Twelve Angry Men 29034 16.46%
    957 His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire, #1) 28876 16.46%
    957 Brief Lives (The Sandman, #7) 25105 16.46%
    957 The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book 24494 16.46%
    957 Adam Bede 20563 16.46%
    957 Appointment with Death (Hercule Poirot, #19) 16363 16.46%
    957 Relativity: The Special and the General Theory 15852 16.46%
    957 I Am Legend 14064 16.46%
    957 The Executioner's Song 12468 16.46%
    957 Mere Christianity 11138 16.46%
    957 Einstein: His Life and Universe 10884 16.46%
    957 Pet Sematary 10583 16.46%
    957 Women in Love (Brangwen Family, #2) 9784 16.46%
    957 So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #4) 8698 16.46%
    957 The Long Winter (Little House, #6) 8282 16.46%
    957 One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) 6853 16.46%
    957 The Aleph and Other Stories 5787 16.46%
    957 The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower, #2) 5094 16.46%
    957 Welcome to the Monkey House 4985 16.46%

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast