Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 70)
    Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 64)
    Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 64)
    Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 14)
    Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 49

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's mine, taken on psychtests.com a few weeks ago:

Big5Results.jpg

edit: oh i guess this one is missing neuroticism hmmm
    edit#2: oh i guess emotional stability is it nm. 50% neurotic it is. that's about right.
    Last edited by Suz; 11-14-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect - 0

Conscientiousness - 1

Extraversion - 97

Agreeableness - 0
    Neuroticism - 1

i am a little more open than zero, but this is a good test. i agree with it.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercer View Post
    Openness to Experience/Intellect - 0

Conscientiousness - 1

Extraversion - 97

Agreeableness - 0
    Neuroticism - 1

i am a little more open than zero, but this is a good test. i agree with it.

you forgot to skip a space between "Agreeableness" and "Neuroticism", you epitome of extraversion

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    you forgot to skip a space between "Agreeableness" and "Neuroticism", you epitome of extraversion

oh you are correct!!
    i heard the oven beep and well, you know how it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 68)
    Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 64)
    Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 31)
    Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 4)
    Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 55)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect: 52
    Conscientiousness: 60
    Extraversion: 89
    Agreeableness: 25
    Neuroticism: 2

I'm probably slightly more agreeable and neurotic. My coscentiousness is kinda hard to evaluate from an external POV, I plan and follow through and am punctual but I'm also somewhat messy and scattered.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    A score of 86 on Agreeableness, and you think you are ILE??
    You're right, i dont think i am ILE, actually. I think i've seen enough of ILE-ness now to have confirmed that for myself, as well. In fact, even if ILE seemed to fit initially in many ways, i always have contested the Fi-POLR bit-- it's just not me. Fi is like almost 2nd nature to me. Also Te/Ti stuff is what i struggle with usually and have a lot of anxiety over when it's required of me, and thankful for help with those kind of things (which is a reason IEE seemed to work well for me in the past).

However, I think i'm going to be hard to type in socionics (perhaps b/c E9 and older and extensively academically educated), so giving up on that endeavor for now.
    Last edited by Suz; 11-14-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect 93
    Conscientiousness 0 (I am really extremly messy person, I mean 0 score lol )
    Extraversion 12
    Agreeableness 50
    Neuroticism ​97 (97 is not really good, I guess)

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 7)

Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 35)

Extraversion
    You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 64)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 22)

Neuroticism
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 14)

Hmm, I wouldn't say I was bristling with extraversion lol, agree with most of the others but I make a point of being less 'disagreeable' ahem lol.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 7)

Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 35)

Extraversion

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 22)

Neuroticism

Hmm, I wouldn't say I was bristling with extraversion lol, agree with most of the others but I make a point of being less 'disagreeable' ahem lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And… I'm still the same:

Openness 95
    Conscientiousness 10
    Extroversion 48
    Agreeableness 1
    Neuroticism 4

Creepy-male

O84-C21-E15-A3-N49

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%.

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%.

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Did you change the names of the categories or actually sit the same test

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 95)

Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 27)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 0)

Neuroticism
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 49)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay this shit again

Openness: 99
    Conscientiousness: 46
    Extraversion: 37
    Agreeableness: 50
    Neuroticism: 94

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 5)
    Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 10)
    Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 4)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)
    Neuroticism
    You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 27)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What aspects of personality does this tell me about?
    There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)
    Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 25)
    Extraversion
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 32)
    Neuroticism
    You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 66)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The agreeableness changes with my mood but the rest is pretty much the same as when I have taken it before..

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    What aspects of personality does this tell me about?
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)
    Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 25)
    Extraversion
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 32)
    Neuroticism
    You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 66)
    Probably better if you just linked it. It shows everything in the middle, did for me too so just decided to link.

Edit: Never mind, still has the percentiles.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

O - 53 You typically don't seek out new experiences.
    C - 25 You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
    E - 64 You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.
    A - 38 You find it easy to express irritation with others.
    N - 60 You tend to become anxious or nervous.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 84)
    Conscientiousness
    You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 58)
    Extraversion
    Agreeableness
    You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 69)
    Neuroticism
    You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 32)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 76)

Conscientiousness

Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 38)

Neuroticism
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 55)
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus christ, this is quite bad:

O = 12
    C = 46
    E = 70
    A = 27
    N = 55

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness: 70
    Conscientiousness: 74
    Extraversion: 48
    Agreeableness: 79
    Neuroticism: 27

<a href="http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.8&amp;cR=0.722&amp;eR=0.562&amp;aR=0.806&amp ;nR=0.406">I'm a O70-C74-E48-A79-N27 Big Five!!</a>

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Holy crap more scores are low on everything. I must be a rock or turtle something.

O
    penness to Experience/Intellect

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 20) Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 10) Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 1) Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 27) Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 14)
    Last edited by Muddy; 08-15-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openess to experience: 88

Conscientiousness: 0 (Lol fuck, srsly, am I THAT bad?)

Extraversion: 7

Agreabelness:

Neuroticism: 97

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every time I take these tests, the results make me feel like a bad person :|
    Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 1.22.14 PM.png

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 80)
    Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)
    Extraversion
    You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 53)
    Agreeableness
    You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 44)
    Neuroticism
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 18)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 5)
    Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 21)
    Extraversion
    You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 53)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 4)
    Neuroticism

I cant associate my results with any Socion type. Maybe just points irrational ST . I'm curious about @Myst 's results. Have you taken this test ?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    (...) I can't associate my results with any Socion type. Maybe just points irrational ST . I'm curious about @Myst 's results. Have you taken this test ?
    Oh it's easy to associate: SLE. I know it doesn't show high extraversion but otherwise (going beyond this test) I dunno why you are so stuck on the SLI option, lol

My results:

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 1)
    Conscientiousness
    You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 79)
    Extraversion
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 31)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 3)
    Neuroticism
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 9)

The difference is, I have more Conscientiousness and lower Extraversion. Again, fits my typing lol

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness: 53 percentile
    Consientiousness: 41
    Extraversion: 8
    Agreeableness: 83
    Neuroticism: 5

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm just how someone can score 0 on anything. It is like being beyond of mentally insane.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I'm just how someone can score 0 on anything. It is like being beyond of mentally insane.
    No idea, something with the test algorithm. It's not like I put the lowest possible score in my answers on those questions all the time where I got a score of 1 back.

EDIT: oh, it's a percentile number. That should explain it alright.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 94)

C
    onscientiousness

E
    xtraversion

You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 38)

A
    greeableness

You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 86)

N
    egative Emotionality

You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)

That puts me at RCxAI

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 81)

Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 0)

Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 19)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 34)

Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 89)

Hm.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast