TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Why isn't my type thread more popular?
    How will you stand out amongst attention whores?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who the fuck is scapegrace

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

bcause she was too hung up on DJ-Arendee's sex ..think moth-to-flame

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    [...] Some fun facts:

- I've been financially independent since age 15 and at age 22 I am not , starving, destitute, or in any debit at all.
    - In fact at age 19 I prevented foreclosure on my grandparent's home. They still owe me money.
    - I put myself through University debt free.
    - I travel frequently.

None of this is luck. It is because I am financially incredibly responsible and I always have been (I was budgeting for my family by the time I was 8). Most 22 year olds have a difficult time paying their rent. In being cheap (really, I buy one pair of shoes and wear them until they have holes) and making sure I always have a decent source of income I live far better than most established adults. People come to me for financial advice. I took my step father's credit from "you can't open a bank account with us" to "why yes you can have a low interest mortgage" in five years even though he was being a pain in the ass.

More fun facts:

- I've completed 99% of my BA online (I only have to finish my on campus requirement to graduate).
    - I always finish my papers, etc. days in advance.
    - I tend do far more work than what is required.
    - I do all of this whether I like the subject of my efforts or loath it.

One of the reasons "distance education" hasn't been very successful despite the fact that it seems like such a good idea is that it requires a tremendous amount of self directed study. Statistically most people simply can't do it (I would post the study, but I'm on my iPad). I have no problem with it, in fact I prefer to study this way. [...]
    I don't know, if you are still around, or if you are even interested in this whole stuff anymore,*** but what you wrote here, matches up with some parts of the self-preservational 1 description. I saw, that silke suggested E1. I just wanted to drop in and suggest self-preservational instinct for you. 1w9 possible (Ones with this wing can have an aura of 9-like calm although eruptions of temper are possible. Often have a detached quality and can be mistaken for Fives).

[x] Type One: Self-Preservation Subtype "WORRY": The Self-Preservation One is the true perfectionist. These individuals are the most actively perfectionistic of the three One subtypes.[...] Self-Preservation Ones often had a history in which their family was chaotic and they had to provide the stability. Often the most responsible person in the family, even as children they may have felt more responsible than the actual parent. Because of this history, the SP One has a survival fear that creates a need to have every detail under control - there's a need for foresight, a worry about what is going to happen next, and a need to exert control over everything in one's environment.[...]
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 08-04-2015 at 10:30 AM. Reason: ***if you are over this whole typology stuff, then sorry for bumping, just ignore then

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456