Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ryan's Type

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy drama. How the fuck could I dualize with EIE if I didn't, lmao.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Lol, do these interactions prove that I'm not LSI now? This is my Ne unleashed.

I don't know why you are mad.

@Northstar, bro. I called this and you still want me to be even more savage? I don't know what else to say.

I'm going to read that in a second, @grumpyvic81. Sorry in advance.
    You don't get it so I'm gonna repeat it just once more. I'm not offended, I plain just lost respect for you.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I enjoy drama. How the fuck could I dualize with EIE if I didn't, lmao.
    Eh, now I have lost all interest, I knew I should have held back. I'm too old for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    You don't get it so I'm gonna repeat it just once more. I'm not offended, I plain just lost respect for you.
    Lol, what do you think Ne is?

I don't care about respect, to tell you the truth. I don't know what you expected. You are mad about my views on a theoretical subject. I don't even take socionics that seriously, so now you tell me, why should I care about your feelings? If you are that easily offended then perhaps you didn't really know me?

I'm not even trolling you right now. Imagine if I did.

Also, I'm going to respect your wishes and let you have the last word. I don't feel like hurting you further.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, what do you think Ne is?

I don't care about respect, to tell you the truth. I don't know what you expected. You are mad about my views on a theoretical subject. I don't even take socionics that seriously, so now you tell me, why should I care about your feelings? If you are that easily offended then perhaps you didn't really know me?

I'm not even trolling you right now. Imagine if I did.

Also, I'm going to respect your wishes and let you have the last word. I don't feel like hurting you further.
    wtf do you really think I got hurt?

Reread what I said, it was anger at the idiotic bullshit you did at other people, not hurt, lol

And you really seem to have some hubris complex if you think trolling can affect me deeply or anything on an internet forum from a random stranger especially

I think you really just misread my anger and imagine it as something else that it is not...

Omfg okay you are LII lol only they have this stupid Se PoLR

(The unhealthy ones only. NOT all LIIs.)

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf do you really think I got hurt?

Reread what I said, it was anger at the idiotic bullshit you did at other people, not hurt, lol

And you really seem to have some hubris complex if you think trolling can affect me deeply or anything on an internet forum from a random stranger especially

I think you really just misread my anger and imagine it as something else that it is not...

Omfg okay you are LII lol only they have this stupid Se PoLR

(The unhealthy ones only. NOT all LIIs.)
    Okay.. but you didn't want me to reply to your post.

I can easily refute your arguments. I'm just choosing to hold back because you are having such a negative reaction. Call it whatever you want.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay.. but you didn't want me to reply to your post.

I can easily refute your arguments. I'm just choosing to hold back because you are having such a negative reaction. Call it whatever you want.
    Post #123.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm going to present my case for why I think I could be LSI/SLI later.
    your IR preferences and emotionality are much to suppose F type
    without video other people have the lack of info to be sure in your type, anyway. though, to convince forum noobs needs not much

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your IR preferences and emotionality are much to suppose F type
    without video other people have the lack of info to be sure in your type, anyway. though, to convince forum noobs needs not much
    Serious question: Doesn't VI rely mostly on Fe? Like non-verbal facial expressions. It doesn't seem like a logical assessment. How likely is it to be consistent and valid? Is it fair to say that the best typers via VI are Fe egos, or at least ethical types? Now that I said that, I wonder why Te leads seem to rely on it a lot as well. Maybe Fe-role. What do you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI seems correct. I would have never guessed you are a girl.
    Lol becareful. Grumpyvic is most likely a papaqbear alt. An admitted alt creator who uses the same bland and easy to identify writing style. Dude already admits to pretending to be girls online lol.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonBC View Post
    Lol becareful. Grumpyvic is most likely a papaqbear alt. An admitted alt creator who uses the same bland and easy to identify writing style. Dude already admits to pretending to be girls online lol.
    I don't know who that person is and I don't know why I should be worried. I hope they aren't going to e-rape me.

Also this ironically looks like an alt account as well. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just be careful he doesn't waste your time with D+ level researched typology.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1338370

modus operandi.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious question: Doesn't VI rely mostly on Fe? Like non-verbal facial expressions. It doesn't seem like a logical assessment. How likely is it to be consistent and valid? Is it fair to say that the best typers via VI are Fe egos, or at least ethical types? Now that I said that, I wonder why Te leads seem to rely on it a lot as well. Maybe Fe-role. What do you think?
    IMO VI is NF. N, then F.

Te-doms will either have strong N, or hidden Agenda Ne. We feel empty/bad without our HA, so it's a "Seeking" of sorts. TeNx will see abstract patterns without effort because of their strong N, TeSx will not want to 'give up'/give up on the possibility/reality of 'abstract patterns in the outside world'(Ne), so are always open to it(Ne) -> 'seek' it -> try to own it themselves sometimes. Te is also akin to Ne, a little, as Te prioritizes the forest>trees viewpoint. Te-doms also seek to apply 'sense'('order") to the outside world(E) since they're Ej types - it is logical/systematic order since T-Type.

Ti-doms are the biggest VI skeptics. This is because Ti prioritizes seeing the trees for the forest. Furthermore, TiNx doesn't want to give up Si (which rejects abstract patterns), so when you see a TiNx denounce VI they'll be too literal (like you're saying: "it's not logically consistent enough"* **) - they are choosing to fight themselves because for them they see the patterns (strong(er) N) but they don't want to give up on their HA which is Si. TiSx have S>N, so it takes a hardcore N aka "loose pattern" prioritization to overcome their 3 top/strongest-by-a-bit functions (Ti, Si, Se).

EII are second imo, because of HA Si. Since they're Fi doms, they concentrate a lot on how they(xi) "feel"(F), so are really adverse to giving up their HA. 1. LII, 2. Eii, 3. LSI. LII wants to be only-logical, EII will fervently decry VI since they're F-Types and don't want to feel bad from lacking their HA, LSI will choose to not argue since they deem arguing unimportant practically (they'd just rather go do xyz real world/S stuff than engage in some lost-cause argument that doesn't 'matter'(S) if they don't want it to) which is why I place LSI behind EII because you'll hear more EII cries than LSI's.

-

* I'm aware you did not say or even hint at skepticism of VI. But that being your own personal stance here is what my "intuition" is telling me. If I am wrong, I apologize for putting words in your mouth. Respond as you wish.

** Not commentary on your Type.
    Last edited by Quez; 04-20-2020 at 11:37 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonBC View Post
    I don't know who the fuck papaqbear is. How about you stop spreading bullshit about me, lol. When you posted some real unproductive bullshit about this in my own type thread, I asked there right away as to what you are talking about, but I never received an answer there, you instead just keep talking about me everywhere where you see my nick, without talking to me directly. Wtf is all that. But this is hard to take seriously lol, it's just annoying.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay you didn't address me originally but you typed me LSI just now too. That after you first expressed like for me, meanwhile other LSIs on here were just trying to give their inputs too here (one of them even agreed with your self-typing). Are you trying to insult everyone randomly on here just bc we don't agree with everything you say or something? You seem to be really strongly projecting, like I think it's you who got offended here LOL
    I said you feel refreshing and unique, at that moment, that is what I liked about you. I'm sorry if I offended you, but Ne can be weird like that. I get curious and then drop things whenever they seem ordinary or settled. I was bored by your typing thread and I generally find LSIs boring (to be fair, I find almost everyone boring save for a few types). Your negative reaction to my thoughts makes this even more of a boring endeavour. LSI simply doesn't make sense to me if I'm going take the LSIs types' on this forum at face value. You can call that ungrateful, but that is the truth. Especially since this is my typing thread and I aim to be clear.

Also, just because I'm open to discussions of my type doesn't mean I can't call you on the bullshit you spew. You are not going to teach me who I am. You seem determined that I'm LSI to a dumb degree. I don't know how long you have studied the types but you may want to humble yourself when you speak to me regarding my type. I said this a million times. I may seem unsure, but I'm pretty confident of my type. I don't put in my profile because some people don't see me as a "typical" LII, so I won't advertise myself as a representative of the type.

I'm not going to explain myself to you again. I have no loyalty to anyone or anything. You can take it or leave it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said you feel refreshing and unique, at that moment, that is what I liked about you. I'm sorry if I offended you, but Ne can be weird like that. I get curious and then drop things whenever they seem ordinary or settled. I was bored by your typing thread and I generally find LSIs boring (to be fair, I find almost everyone boring save for a few types). Your negative reaction to my thoughts makes this even more of a boring endeavour. LSI simply doesn't make sense to me if I'm going take the LSIs types' on this forum at face value. You can call that ungrateful, but that is the truth. Especially since this is my typing thread and I aim to be clear.

Also, just because I'm open to discussions of my type doesn't mean I can't call you on the bullshit you spew. You are not going to teach me who I am. You seem determined that I'm LSI to a dumb degree. I don't know how long you have studied the types but you may want to humble yourself when you speak to me regarding my type. I said this a million times. I may seem unsure, but I'm pretty confident of my type. I don't put in my profile because some people don't see me as a "typical" LII, so I won't advertise myself as a representative of the type.

I'm not going to explain myself to you again. I have no loyalty to anyone or anything. You can take it or leave it.
    You really didn't get the message that 1) I lost respect for your intelligence 2) I was not being overemotional when I said that. Anyone who thinks it's okay to think and talk like that about other people en bloc like you did, is a loser who loses all my respect. So I don't really care about any of your explanations.

Bonus: I did say you can be idiotic unhealthy Se PoLR. So much for you thinking that I'm "determined that you are LSI" or "teaching you who you are" like sociotype is about who you are even, etc etc. lol, goodnight.

PS: This was great unhealthy Se PoLR comedy too for me "you may want to humble yourself when you speak to me regarding my type" Thanks for the laugh!!
    Last edited by grumpyvic81; 04-22-2020 at 10:07 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really didn't get the message that 1) I lost respect for your intelligence 2) I was not being overemotional when I said that. Anyone who thinks it's okay to think and talk like that about other people en bloc like you did, is a loser who loses all my respect. So I don't really care about any of your explanations.

Bonus: I did say you can be idiotic unhealthy Se PoLR. So much for you thinking that I'm "determined that you are LSI" or "teaching you who you are" etc etc. lol, goodnight.

PS: This was great unhealthy Se PoLR comedy too for me "you may want to humble yourself when you speak to me regarding my type" Thanks for the laugh!!
    So you are fine with me when I say I'm weak in such and such, but if I explain my strengths, I'm suddenly the bad guy? Yes, it was rude. I apologised multiples times. But it is my truth. That is my own perspective. I never said all LIIs feel that way about LSIs. Are you going to burn me at the stake? Now stop being such a killjoy and get over it.

Since you want to embarrass yourself further, and just in case you don't hear yourself, what you are saying is essentially this: "I had so much respect for you, and it's all gone now." You can't lose something you never had, right? I'm going to take responsibility for the latter, but you had no reason to hold me in such high regard if you didn't know me. Now take a chill pill and stop making me dig deeper, because I can. I'm being really direct with you. If I was a huge asshole I would paint you as a crazy stalker of some sort, like that idiot who posted in the thread earlier. I'm not interested in drama. So sit your fucking ass down. You are fucking 30, so act like it.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY

I was trying to tell you this "discussion" is pointless when I linked you to the post #123 again. You are completely misreading my intentions and motives so this is leading nowhere. I get it you are trying to find my weak point and insult me in some way but this is a dead-end. I never had some crazy huge respect for you or hold you in such high regard lol, just basic respect that I have about people by default. But when someone thinks it's okay to do the above then yeah no. It's just completely not okay to think and talk like that about people. Pretty sure I'm not the first person calling you out on it so look into yourself deep. The rest is just drama leading nowhere.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    The ethical type suggestion was due to an impression that settled after reading the thread and is unrelated to your aptitude in finance or your professionalism.
    I have unrealistic Tristan and Iseult visions of romance myself, and don't see weakness in that area as evidence against F

if you prefer I refer to something specific it would be choices of expression, for example the verb "to feel" comes up frequently when you share your perspective. when you evaluate suggestions raised, your emphatic value judgments stand out more than your line of reasoning for why it is you disagree.

anyway, you seem rather fixed on where your strengths and weaknesses lie.

rapid fire shooting down of ideas that differ from your own,in a way, defeats the purpose of having an open thread for discussion of your type.
    English isn't my first language. I consciously made a decision at some point to soften my writing and the way I speak because my statements naturally sound so definitive.

I'm not sure what you meant in your last sentence. If it's in response to your post, then I don't see the point in entertaining an idea so foreign to me that doesn't make sense. I don't know where to begin to prove that I'm not ethical. Only two people in this thread have suggested that option: you and Sol. It's so strange. I'm not interested in explaining my reasoning when the idea is that dumb. If you want me to be straight forward and not sugar coat anything I'm happy to oblige. You literally wrote one sentence that offered very little insight. Furthermore, I tried to add further context to paint a clearer picture. I didn't want to ignore you. I have replied to everyone in this thread. How much do you want me to dedicate to you? My effort doesn't even match yours. I could have just said no and being done with it. It would have been the appropriate response.

This is me shooting down your idea. My previous post was an opportunity for me to share my perspective. I made do with what was available.

Also, LII is a negative type. I don't know what you are expecting.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Your thread is a bigger trainwreck than anything that has ever been used to type people on Discord and that’s saying something.

Half the people here don’t know what they’re talking about, the other quarter try but have good intentions and a very rare few don’t charge for this Socionics thing and will actually give you a very good idea of what type you might be.

How you can go from IEE to LSI to LSE proves the wide range of conflicting information and the wide range of disagreements and contradictions that you’re going to get on here.

Just pick a type and roll with it for a while. If it really is such an issue and it really doesn’t match said type then pick another that you think matches you best.

I mean, you can know theory well and not know jack about applying it in reality and still think you’re a good typist but the truth of the matter is, you aren’t because you have no real world experience on the matter.

Experience is as important, if not more so than just knowing how everything works in the theory. This is why people are so hung up on the idealism of duality. Not every dual is gonna click either.

This is what happens when you try and make the theory your life and take it too seriously. A bunch of hobbyists thinking they’re gods gift to humanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s an old thread. That’s how we used do it in the old days. Most people who posted on the first page knew me through years of interactions so there was no need for a formal questionnaire.

I’ve never doubted my type tbh. I enjoy a mental exercise but if I need an opinion it’s probably best to seek professionals.

Thank you for your comments anyway.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It’s an old thread. That’s how we used do it in the old days. Most people who posted on the first page knew me through years of interactions so there was no need for a formal questionnaire.

I’ve never doubted my type tbh. I enjoy a mental exercise but if I need an opinion it’s probably best to seek professionals.

Thank you for your comments anyway.
    Yeah, fair enough, but sometimes it seems like some of the people on here are on the "tea leaves and vibes" level still, even after eight years. You know? Some of them have kinda good judgement and others have terrible judgement but it's not worth paying people over. If you wanna have a good idea of things just study if yourself. You know? Yeah you can get advice and stuff from them but the final decision as I have said before rests with you.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    LII? Since you said you never doubted your type, what is this thread for, is this for fun only?
    Lol are you offended by the idea?

Curiosity.

I had an argument with some folks here and I heard some people type me differently, so I wanted to hear what they had to say. However none of them showed up, so I figured they were battle typing me or just pulling my leg, which was a big thing back then, still is I guess.

I probably should have closed this thread years ago. It's just a distraction at this point. Go give some love to the newer threads.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234