Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 136

Thread: Do me hard (or soft), but seriously, do me

  1. #81
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My understanding of breeding roses/flowers is limited, but it seems to me that it would require regular attention to minute variations of their physical properties, as well as a clear understanding of how to manipulate those properties for future generations. This suggests to me a strong possibility for dynamic type and Se valuing. This can also be used when fitting a bed frame, etc. But then, Si creative has Se demonstrative, so it could be that as well. Either way...Se info about properties of objects, as well as having the will to alter your environment according to how you want it, suggests a heavy Se focus. (not ds, ignoring, polr, nor role... Leaving Se as base, creative, hidden agenda, or demonstrative...SeXi, XiSe, and any of the EJs.) It's certainly not something you spend time on only when pressured to do so...and then revert to a more comfortable mode of processing as soon as the pressure lightens.

    Often, your pictures remind me of the ones that @cracka takes and posts. Both in attention to scenery, but also a high focus on personal interest...his cars, yours roses. I can actually see you and cracka as being quite similar...minus the enneagram differences. (certainly more so than I can see a similarity between you and Director Abbie or Expat.)

    I can't think of any particular polr you might have. Whatever it is, it doesn't particularly call out. I think perhaps your E6ness aids you in not showing your weaknesses, as would the circumstances behind the ptsd.

    Lets see...I believe Extrovert, because you seem comfortable manipulating real objects, feelings, emotions, and sensations...and rarely discuss your imaginings and reflections. You also seem to be more focused on how objects interact with each other, rather than interpreting everything as relating to yourself.

    I also think you are a Rational type. I think you find it easy to first assess incoming information before responding, rather than taking the info in and responding to it, before assessing it.

    Extrovert Rational puts you at any EJ.

    I think you might be Decisive>Reasonable...but I'm not really sure. You've always struck me as someone who's usually in a mobilized state rather than a relaxed one. You certainly don't seem to need external motivation to get yourself moving, which reasonable types are said to need. EIE/LIE are both Decisive EJs.

    And I think you might be Subjective>Objective...but again, I'm not really sure. It seems to me that you consider the source of the information as being important to how much consideration you give it. And that of higher importance is your subjective view of a situation...(even if you might reconsider over time). ESE/EIE are both Subjective EJs.

    If I were forced to type you at this moment...I would suggest EIE based on the above.
    But I'd prefer to see what you think of these ideas first.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  2. #82
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    I have to think about it more.

  3. #83
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    I do not typically expose my vulnerabilities. You can relate it to being midwestern, male, PTSD, 6wing -- whatever. I just do not, and I do not really expect others to do so. i usually assume that they are there and people will bring them up if they feel the need, lol.

  4. #84
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    My fear was that people do not see me in a full way, which is further complicated by people only knowing what I have shared, which is admittedly not a lot for 7 years of being here.
    Your fears aside, the way in which you approached this thread was out of an idea and most ideas are with possibilities in mind and that in itself determines Ne HA (or maybe even with the consideration of your fear, who knows, even subconsciously).

    I think you will find that you do Fi DS quite often, without me indulging in details, this is something that EIE/ESE don't care to do as they don't value Fi:

    LSEs revere their emotional intimate friendships and can go to great lengths to make sure that the needs of these close friends or partners are met, in hopes that people will reward these efforts with a stable relationship and emotional security.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  5. #85
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Jadae...i'll be nice, since it's your thread.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  6. #86
    Creepy-female

    Default

    1) How does it feel to have a perfect nose?

    2) Do you like Buff Orpingtons?

  7. #87
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    1) How does it feel to have a perfect nose?


    lol

    2) Do you like Buff Orpingtons?
    Theyre cutttttttte

  8. #88
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so frustrated with the riddle.
    Posture/Please/Pasture/fuck idk...the....Condiments. The chair/seat is messing me up.
    To be honest, all your pictures make me think of an awesome daytrip...looking at flowers and plants and talking to someone, going to a river. They make me all excited about doing things.
    The picture with the carnation on the ground is ironic to me because carnations are flowers given suppsedly to grieving people. And it's on the ground. Dead.

    Also, those pictures you said no one else thought were funny...they made me laugh. I like subtle humor like that.

    Just my opinions. I dunno your type, but I agree with EJ. /nothelpfuliknow
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  9. #89
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    lol. The riddle is about how we perceive symbols into language. In this instance, it relates to the menu. It is simply meaning, "Please eat the condiment," or exactly, "Peas Seat Zee Condom Mint."

    The carnation is on the ground because it fell off while in the vase. The photo is taken from the top view, and every plane of vision was then refocuses as if both planes are on the same plane. The carnation and sticker were placed there by some sort of relation of the deceased. The project is one of many, many peices of work that tie in together to show that finding even the closest idea of propriety in America is very difficult. To me, I took this photograph to show that every plane is equivelent in both pain and beauty.

    Yeah, I love doing. I have a hard time sitting still. Tiny Chat is, like, sometimes a chore for me to sit still that long.

    Guava reminded me during one of our chats that I am continually trying to order my mind, as if I can store everything and not let information go. It was very perceptive of her, because she was correct. How that relates may or may not be important, but it stuck in my mind. It is why I do well in both horticulture and inventory management. Both fields require a vast amount of memorization. I go as far as memorizing lineages from the Rubus genus =( I find it maddening and unintended. That in itself seems negativist, if Socionics holds true.

    I love, LOVE people. I really do, but I cannot tolerate large crowds for very long for the very reason I wrote above. I hyperfocus into every single person, which is overwhelming and impossible. I like one on one or groups that I know by heart. When I am in settings I do not feel okay in, people will inevitably judge me as arrogant. I am not really arrogant, but I am not that accessible to most people.

    I kind of wish others would share this much information -- we are such a unique and, please do not hate me ya'll, strange crowd.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,948
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    So this is where I got a promotion.

  11. #91
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    jumping 2 quadras seems a bit strange. unless you changed type.

    my impression is sth alpha Si. just from this thread tho. take care
    The Mirror Pond is the illusion where the heart thinks it is the mind and the mind feels it is the heart. Which is which?

  12. #92
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    lol.

    did you type yourself as enfj initially or was it thrust upon you by willing typists (ps:i mean, did you introduce yourself as enfj to the forum?) did you ever consider other types?

    well, i can't get a good 'read' of you from this thread alone and can't remember having spoken to you in the past...

    eta: what do you mean when you say you don't reveal your weaknesses? sure, everyone has them and is careful about them to some extend, but what they choose to reveal and hide varies. say what someone may think is a weakness i may think is a strength (?)
    I was introduced to MBTI when I began c0llege, and I was administered the exam. After three attempts, it was always ENFX. I learned that whole bunch, then I learned Kiersey, which was more like a great fictional love story. I got bored with that and found Socionics. The problem with all of the above is that I cannot not know what I learned, and all of the lines are so blurred. Applying all of the above to self-concept seems so very... messy. In Socionics, I figured NF, and I bounced between ENFp, ENFj, and INFj. I knew I was not an introvert, and I knew I was not an ENFp. Whether or not ENFj was accurate remains to be seen -- if any type is accurate to begin with at all.

  13. #93
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    As to your other question, I usually hide how I feel about someone in favor of common courtesy, and I also tend to hide what I am competant in and what I am not, with the idea that another should automatically know, lol :/ Essentially, I hide what is internalized. However, I do not hide things most people may be uncomfortable with socially, such as medical or cultural stuff. I seriously have very little external shame. I really only have internalized shame relating to those I love.

  14. #94
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    The problem with all of the above is
    Yeah
    You describe an event, then you go on to say what the problem of that is and you could probably say how it can be improved LOL You're analyzing the rational of something. Te Te Te Te....screams out at me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  15. #95
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    i have decades of dual experiance
    Yeah, and you still type me LSI, so your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now. *edited to be more polite*

    Anyway, Jadae, I think Delta ST is ridiculous.

    I do agree that EIE seems off. In the quick version, I can more easily and readily see: Alpha NT, ESE, or IEE.

  16. #96
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Yeah, and you still type me LSI, so your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now. *edited to be more polite*

    Anyway, Jadae, I think Delta ST is ridiculous.

    I do agree that EIE seems off. In the quick version, I can more easily and readily see: Alpha NT, ESE, or IEE.
    I never typed you, but I did give random guesstimates back when. I am more curious as to where your manner is coming from.

  17. #97
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,125
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj seems fine. Why do you doubt it?
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  18. #98
    C-ESI-Se 6w7 sx/sp ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the center of the universe
    Posts
    15,799
    Mentioned
    909 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm curious where this is coming from too. I mean yeah people not having a complete picture etc but what's the difference between us not having a complete picture six months ago compared to us not having a complete picture now, know what I mean?

    the only reason I'm seeing for fe leading is the joking around and lack of seriousness which seems like a pretty superficial reason. not that I'm completely sure about lse but just pointing and saying look, joking around, fe, isn't persuasive to me.

  19. #99
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's Te base because he amasses great amount of knowledge in his work, interests (psychology, medicine, etc). He comes to logical conclusions through analysis of the facts and he doesn't use subjective measure to arrive at what is a fact and what isn't. He is a dynamic type because he sees "how" things work, what people are doing, the activity of the objects and people. Even in myself, he's noticed that with certain people, I waste energy in particular ways/circumstances and he's pointed them out to me.

    Si valuing because he feels people well; I can get "tired" and "slouchy" and he notices right away that I must be tired with little subtle hints and not extreme blatant ones that I find consistent with Alpha and Beta quadrant valuers.

    He's Fi seeking because he buys random and considerate gifts for people and tries to build deep friendships and connections in the hopes that others will return the favor with emotional intimacy and by emotional intimacy I mean someone who will be there for him and with him, who will help him make sense of why people do the things they do and by doing so to also help him deal with some of his feelings towards such external events.

    He has Ni polr, did anyone bother to ask him about this?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  20. #100
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Yeah, and you still type me LSI, so your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now. *edited to be more polite*

    Anyway, Jadae, I think Delta ST is ridiculous.

    I do agree that EIE seems off. In the quick version, I can more easily and readily see: Alpha NT, ESE, or IEE.
    I'm not changing your type. You're style of humor does not correspond to that of Jedi and Krae, who are both LSE. Think about what you're doing in the above. I feel volitional force. How? You're applying your style of thinking to affect me. Which I don't value and which Jedi doesn't do. In all the time I've tried to type him he's never said "you still type me LSI, so your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now." You're putting undo and unecessary pressure on me, in a critical manner. Did you know that Jedi had to go think about what I told him as to not criticise me, he came to the conclusion himself?

    You see the difference is while Te judges the effectiveness of actions "Maritsa you typing him is a waste of your energy." Ti/Se judges the person's value. My value to you now is that I lost my credibility by typing you another type than you want. Do you see how that works? You're not doing Te because to Te, a person is more constant that the actions they take. To a Te, they will like me and want me even if I'm a less credible person, if they come to that decision, but they won't point that out because they are only concerned about the actions of the person.

    Static "you still type me LSI"
    Dynamic "Maritsa is typing people." "I went to the nursery today." "I AM doing this that or the other thing."

    Se in the Static: "your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now."

    not my actions or the pattern of consistency within my actions, but my "experience" and credibility and what that means to you (subjective qualifier) means little. So my actions did not determine what I mean, which is I type, that is my action, but how what I do relates to YOU.

    He was upset that I tried to type him, but he was never "you're not good enough" attitude with me. That is the difference between LSI and LSE. I AM good enough is not one way than in the potential of another way and I certainly am never made to feel as little as you make me feel.

    I'm inclined to say that what you're saying to me in the above would in my normal circumstance grant you the card to get out of a friendship with me. Because, I don't deserve to be treated like this. I help people not hurt them. If by typing you LSI I am somehow hurting you than fair be it. I'll type you ESFj or ESTj, just don't talk to me or engage with me because the same tone that you take with me in the above makes me very uncomfortable and makes me highly erratically emotional, I don't want that in my life.

    Jedi is LSE.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-27-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  21. #101
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,125
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    He's Te base because he amasses great amount of knowledge in his work, interests (psychology, medicine, etc).

    Si valuing because he feels people well; I can get "tired" and "slouchy" and he notices right away that I must be tired with little subtle hints and not extreme blatant ones that I find consistent with Alpha and Beta quadrant valuers.

    He's Fi seeking because he buys random and considerate gifts for people and tries to build deep friendships and connections in the hopes that others will return the favor with emotional intimacy and by emotional intimacy I mean someone who will be there for him and with him, who will help him make sense of why people do the things they do and by doing so to also help him deal with some of his feelings towards such external events.

    He has Ni polr, did anyone bother to ask him about this?
    I do not believe any of this. I amass lots of knowledge and I am not a Te type. I never see ESTjs learning. They are robotic and they dislike the fun atmosphere that professors and teachers and writers try to create around the process of learning. They want the robotic aspect of procedure without a big picture. That is not knowledge. They are utilitarian; they lack true and earnest curiosity. I never see ESTjs buying gifts. They only seek their personal advantage. They have weak Fi. That means that they are assholes. They look to date ugly women so that their weak Fi does not ruin everything. An ugly woman has no other choice but to date an asshole. They give no presents. They seek the vulnerable to exploit and control. I do not think you know ESTjs. They are control freaks.

    He is too witty not to value the sense of fun wit provokes. That is a merry type. I think he has Ni. He sees the forest and the trees.
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  22. #102
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    I never typed you, but I did give random guesstimates back when. I am more curious as to where your manner is coming from.
    "I have never typed you." I never took that action Te.

    "but I did give random guesstimations back when." another action.

    "I am more curious as to where your manner is coming from." Tell me your actions and process of thinking so that I may come to the same level or ground as you so that I can understand your process.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  23. #103
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    CONTENT
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  24. #104
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I do not believe any of this. I amass lots of knowledge and I am not a Te type. I never see ESTjs learning. They are robotic and they dislike the fun atmosphere that professors and teachers and writers try to create around the process of learning. They want the robotic aspect of procedure without a big picture. That is not knowledge. They are utilitarian; they lack true and earnest curiosity. I never see ESTjs buying gifts. They only seek their personal advantage. They have weak Fi. That means that they are assholes. They look to date ugly women so that their weak Fi does not ruin everything. An ugly woman has no other choice but to date an asshole. They give no presents. They seek the vulnerable to exploit and control. I do not think you know ESTjs. They are control freaks.

    He is too witty not to value the sense of fun wit provokes. That is a merry type. I think he has Ni. He sees the forest and the trees.
    All of which is a stereotype you've created around an image that ESTj must be this boring thing. Please stop creating stereotypes thanks.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  25. #105
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,768
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I do not believe any of this. I amass lots of knowledge and I am not a Te type. I never see ESTjs learning. They are robotic and they dislike the fun atmosphere that professors and teachers and writers try to create around the process of learning. They want the robotic aspect of procedure without a big picture. That is not knowledge. They are utilitarian; they lack true and earnest curiosity. I never see ESTjs buying gifts. They only seek their personal advantage. They have weak Fi. That means that they are assholes. They look to date ugly women so that their weak Fi does not ruin everything. An ugly woman has no other choice but to date an asshole. They give no presents. They seek the vulnerable to exploit and control. I do not think you know ESTjs. They are control freaks.

    He is too witty not to value the sense of fun wit provokes. That is a merry type. I think he has Ni. He sees the forest and the trees.
    Please tell me you're not serious with this.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  26. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,948
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello there, Tom Cruise.

  27. #107
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    He's Te base because he amasses great amount of knowledge in his work, interests (psychology, medicine, etc). He comes to logical conclusions through analysis of the facts and he doesn't use subjective measure to arrive at what is a fact and what isn't. He is a dynamic type because he sees "how" things work, what people are doing, the activity of the objects and people. Even in myself, he's noticed that with certain people, I waste energy in particular ways/circumstances and he's pointed them out to me.

    Si valuing because he feels people well; I can get "tired" and "slouchy" and he notices right away that I must be tired with little subtle hints and not extreme blatant ones that I find consistent with Alpha and Beta quadrant valuers.

    He's Fi seeking because he buys random and considerate gifts for people and tries to build deep friendships and connections in the hopes that others will return the favor with emotional intimacy and by emotional intimacy I mean someone who will be there for him and with him, who will help him make sense of why people do the things they do and by doing so to also help him deal with some of his feelings towards such external events.

    He has Ni polr, did anyone bother to ask him about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    I'm not changing your type. You're style of humor does not correspond to that of Jedi and Krаe, who are both LSE. Think about what you're doing in the above. I feel volitional force. How? You're applying your style of thinking to affect me. Which I don't value and which Jedi doesn't do. In all the time I've tried to type him he's never said "you still type me LSI, so your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now." You're putting undo and unecessary pressure on me, in a critical manner. Did you know that Jedi had to go think about what I told him as to not criticise me, he came to the conclusion himself?

    You see the difference is while Te judges the effectiveness of actions "Maritsa you typing him is a waste of your energy." Ti/Se judges the person's value. My value to you now is that I lost my credibility by typing you another type than you want. Do you see how that works? You're not doing Te because to Te, a person is more constant that the actions they take. To a Te, they will like me and want me even if I'm a less credible person, if they come to that decision, but they won't point that out because they are only concerned about the actions of the person.

    Static "you still type me LSI"
    Dynamic "Maritsa is typing people." "I went to the nursery today." "I AM doing this that or the other thing."

    Se in the Static: "your 'experience' and credibility means very little to me right now."

    not my actions or the pattern of consistency within my actions, but my "experience" and credibility and what that means to you (subjective qualifier) means little. So my actions did not determine what I mean, which is I type, that is my action, but how what I do relates to YOU.

    He was upset that I tried to type him, but he was never "you're not good enough" attitude with me. That is the difference between LSI and LSE. I AM good enough is not one way than in the potential of another way and I certainly am never made to feel as little as you make me feel.

    I'm inclined to say that what you're saying to me in the above would in my normal circumstance grant you the card to get out of a friendship with me. Because, I don't deserve to be treated like this. I help people not hurt them. If by typing you LSI I am somehow hurting you than fair be it. I'll type you ESFj or ESTj, just don't talk to me or engage with me because the same tone that you take with me in the above makes me very uncomfortable and makes me highly erratically emotional, I don't want that in my life.

    Jedi is LSE.
    Oh boy, I got a double-posted LSE rant from Maritsa. Maritsa, do you really want me to read all this, or is it ok if I skip it?

  28. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,948
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Oh boy, I got a double-posted LSE rant from Maritsa. Maritsa, do you really want me to read all this, or is it ok if I skip it?
    Try-hard.

  29. #109
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,125
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, I thought people would be mad at me. My opinion of LSE's is not positive, but it improved over the few hours that passed since I wrote that pissy post about them.

    Anyway, my brother is some type of Delta ST. I have a horrible relationship with him. My dad just died, and my brother (who claims to earn 90K per year) demanded that I sell my car to pay for the funeral. That was last week. I talked to him today and he has dropped that line of arguing. I work handing out maps at an art museum. I make about 19K per year. I cannot pay for my dad's funeral. But he is no longer brow beating me over it.

    God Bless...
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  30. #110
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Oh boy, I got a double-posted LSE rant from Maritsa. Maritsa, do you really want me to read all this, or is it ok if I skip it?
    I honestly don't understand how you can consider not being supportive of someone you consider to be your friend. This just tells me that you don't value our relationship and you're not very good at relationships in general. I value LSE for their unwavering bond, their rationality and their support of me and my work. I give them the same in return, which they value and appreciate.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  31. #111
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    I honestly don't understand how you can consider not being supportive of someone you consider to be your friend. This just tells me that you don't value our relationship and you're not very good at relationships in general. I value LSE for their unwavering bond, their rationality and their support of me and my work. I give them the same in return, which they value and appreciate.
    Maritsa, I do value my relationship with you, our friendship, but I find it hard to interact with you when you're being stubborn and close-minded:

    When you begin the first post with "He's Te base because", saying basically that HEY I'M RIGHT, NO POSSIBILITY I'M WRONG, I don't feel very motivated to read the rest. You could say "I think he's Te base because".

    When you begin the second post with "I'm not changing your type.", it also shows an unwillingness to hear other opinions, for someone who claims to be Ne-ego, and again I don't feel motivated to read the rest of it.

    Maritsa, I think you have genuinely good intentions and are a caring person. It may not come across as though I'm being supportive, but I'd rather be honest with how you're coming across, in the hopes that maybe it'll improve your interactions with others.

  32. #112
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    When you begin the first post with "He's Te base because", saying basically that HEY I'M RIGHT, NO POSSIBILITY I'M WRONG, I don't feel very motivated to read the rest. You could say "I think he's Te base because".
    I'm not good at motivating people to do things, especially things they don't want to do. I didn't know Jedi before I typed him LSE, I hardly knew of him. What I saw were what I see about others, the way they write, what they say and how they say it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  33. #113
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I'm curious where this is coming from too. I mean yeah people not having a complete picture etc but what's the difference between us not having a complete picture six months ago compared to us not having a complete picture now, know what I mean?

    the only reason I'm seeing for fe leading is the joking around and lack of seriousness which seems like a pretty superficial reason. not that I'm completely sure about lse but just pointing and saying look, joking around, fe, isn't persuasive to me.
    One of the major outcomes that I want to achieve is for the lot of us to flush out the divisions between "functions."

    In regards to time, I meant that I have technically been here since 2005 ( lol...), even though there are some gaps in history.

  34. #114
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    ENFj seems fine. Why do you doubt it?
    Maybe I dont doubt either typing

  35. #115
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Mt Dew, explain your demeanor.

  36. #116
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Maritsa, I do value my relationship with you, our friendship, but I find it hard to interact with you when you're being stubborn and close-minded:

    When you begin the first post with "He's Te base because", saying basically that HEY I'M RIGHT, NO POSSIBILITY I'M WRONG, I don't feel very motivated to read the rest. You could say "I think he's Te base because".

    When you begin the second post with "I'm not changing your type.", it also shows an unwillingness to hear other opinions, for someone who claims to be Ne-ego, and again I don't feel motivated to read the rest of it.

    Maritsa, I think you have genuinely good intentions and are a caring person. It may not come across as though I'm being supportive, but I'd rather be honest with how you're coming across, in the hopes that maybe it'll improve your interactions with others.
    Again, volitional pressure, you apply your style of thinking to affect me, which is probably that you think a person of Ne ego type is flexible (but to no end? how about one's rationality?) and you push that on me saying that I should be that way. You are limited in the way that you don't see how the above changes your type. You're even telling me how I can tailor myself, externally, to come off in a different way with other human beings. I don't really care about that, as I am me. I want to be loved and appreciated for me, even if that's with a close and small group of individuals. I don't need to be a world leader, I'm happy being the support network.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-28-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  37. #117
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Again, volitional pressure, you apply your style of thinking to affect me, which is probably that you think a person of Ne ego type is flexible (but to no end? how about one's rationality?) and you push that on me saying that I should be that way. You are limited in the way that you don't see how the above changes your type. You're even telling me how I can tailor myself, externally, to come off in a different way with other human beings. I don't really care about that, as I am me. I want to be loved and appreciated for me, even if that's with a close and small group of individuals. I don't need to be a world leader, I'm happy being the support network.
    I've thought for 4 days how I want to respond to this.

    1) I suggest Jadae is not LSE, that you may be wrong, and you immediately respond by attacking me, saying I'm bad in relationships.

    2) I ask you to consider that you may be wrong, to consider being open-minded, and you respond with 'I'M NOT CHANGING WHO I AM' and with the words "I want to be loved and appreciated for me", and then you accuse me of applying 'volitional pressure' to change you.

    I've thought of being polite, shrugging this off, and playing your game. But this is absolutely ridiculous.

    After 4 days, I find the best, most sincere way to respond to help you, is with a reality check:

    Maritsa, you're 33 years old. You're single, and you talk about being happily married to your dual, being loved for who you are, and even in the 'how many children do you want?' thread, it's suggested that you said you want 10 children. Well, assuming you are magically in a stable relationship RIGHT NOW, and you have 1 child every year, you'll only have 7 by the time you're 40, in which case the chances your child will have Down Syndrome will skyrocket, because your biological clock is running out of time.

    Is that harsh? If you were 33 and talked about being single the rest of your life, and you were happy, I'd be content to let you go. But the fact that you aren't getting what you want, after 33 years, proves that you are unsuccessful. Perhaps you're the one who's 'bad at relationships'? Perhaps you were projecting onto me?

    For the past 2 years, every few months, we see a thread from you about 'LSE appreciation' or how you brag that you're sooooooo happy to be in a new relationship, and then several months later, you mention in a post on another thread, that you and 'so-and-so' broke up. For what reason? There never seems to be a BIG reason. Just the guy lost interest, or he didn't appreciate you EXACTLY for who you are, aka, IT WASN'T YOUR IDEAL PERFECT RELATIONSHIP.

    Relationships aren't perfect. Relationships are about the good outweighing the bad. You can't expect people to be perfect. You can't expect to be always right, Maritsa!

    My concern for you, is if you continue with this mindset, that you'll end up being the old, single, alone, crazy, socionics- cat lady. It's like the quote from Henry Ford: "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." Maritsa, if you don't CHANGE anything right now, or at least CONSIDER that you may be wrong, my hope for you will seriously dwindle.

    I really don't think my request, for you to consider being wrong, is mean, or abnormal, by any stretch. It irks me that, in the past, you've even BRAGGED about how close-minded you are. Why are you so resistant to simple changes?

    Believe me, admitting that you can be wrong about some things, WON'T hurt you. It can be a stress-reliever in a lot of cases. And yes, I do think that is something that you should change, your stubbornness in thinking you're always right. Admitting you can be wrong will help you be a better "support network", or whatever you want to be. I'm not asking you to be a "world leader", I just asked you to rephrase a couple simple lines.

    My hope for you remains: I believe you can get past this perfection, and this obsession with stubbornness that is holding you down, so you can be more laid-back and accepting of people, which will help your relationships, even with your duals, and you can go on and live a happy life, and not get worried or thrown off at the mere suggestion you may be wrong. I sincerely hope you interpret this post the right way, and realize I'm pointing some of these things out with the hopes of helping you, not for vengeful attacking pleasure.

    Sorry for messing up your thread some, Jadae, but I believe these are things Maritsa needs to hear. Maritsa, this isn't about me, or Jadae, but about you, once and for all, openly admitting that you may be wrong about something. ANYTHING.

  38. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,948
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha.

  39. #119
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,954
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    I've thought for 4 days how I want to respond to this.

    1) I suggest Jadae is not LSE, that you may be wrong, and you immediately respond by attacking me, saying I'm bad in relationships.
    Did you ask HIM why he could be LSE?

    You're extremely harsh towards me and extremely critical of me; I can talk about whatever fantasy version of my life I want to have; I don't think you realize that sometimes I like to exaggerate; I've only been in ONE relationship since my 7 year relationship with my SLI ex. I haven't had 20 relationships; I DON'T EVEN DATE ACTIVELY; what is wrong with you?

    You're nuts and you just need to stay away from me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-01-2012 at 06:19 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  40. #120
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,814
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    . . .
    Snaps, you are the worst kind of asshole. You're the asshole who tries to pretend he's looking out for someone else's interests. The asshole who paints a big smile on and fake cheerfulness and thinks that gives him some kind of free pass. Over and over you sit in judgement of other people and their lives, thinking you can dictate how anyone else should live, not realizing that you don't have the first clue about people or their lives. You never stop to consider that your narrow viewpoint just might not be seeing the whole picture. Are you really fooling yourself into thinking you're a "nice guy" by being superficially agreeable and over-the-top friendly? Because, you're not fooling anyone afaik. Your hyper happy puppy act is a thin veneer for the harsh and bitter criticism you harbor beneath it. Smearing gobs of honey on your personal attacks doesn't make them any more palatable or any more true, it merely helps you lie to yourself that you actually care about anyone.

    Back to Jadae's type. Hi Jadae. What do you think most people miss about you that might be relevant to type?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •