Thread: Si Mobilizing

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Si Mobilizing

You may not realize but, Si HA and Mobilizing means that an EII can very well take care of themselves and others around them. Just a note from me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What I have a difficult time doing is relaxing because, of poor time management, instead of rationing time logically, and making time to relax, I just keep doing the next thing and the next thing...like an autopilot
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I often show off my abilities of Si HA. Abilities like I can cook and take care of my environment.
    -

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot about Si matters - but my ability to take care of them is another matter entirely. Maritsa being base subtype EII has stronger Si than the creative subtype (me).

Being EII, I know what my Si HA entails - but I want to know what the precise “Hidden Agenda” of LIIs means for them. Never been able to understand this. I am very +Si oriented while LIIs place more value on -Si, but I don’t know how that mobilizes them in practice.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I also seem to be pretty decent at decorating my living space without really trying...I dare say...probably better than 1D Si types lol.
    Did you mean 4d Si types? If so, that’s very bold of you lol.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You may not realize but, Si HA and Mobilizing means that an EII can very well take care of themselves and others around them. Just a note from me.
    you may not realize this, but you are a moron. Just a note from me.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    I saw a post recently which referenced that Si Mobilizing is concerned with perfection of sex; does anyone have any resources/SFW experiences about that? I might start a new thread so that people can share freely if they want, but if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated
    a new thread might be useful for that. I think that falls under +Si mobilizing, but idk if it’s the same for -Si mobilizing. More perspectives would be nice!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Maritsa being base subtype EII has stronger Si than the creative subtype (me).
    Maritsa has EIE and talks a lot of random nonsense about types.
    Subtypes are doubtful hypothesis which is not Socionics.

> Being EII, I know what my Si HA entails - but I want to know what the precise “Hidden Agenda” of LIIs means for them

Weak valued region is where people want to get a support. It's not strong and assured region and to be good there needs much of efforts to develop skills.
    A specific of weak valued functions that those become siginficantly more expressed in friendly environment, unlike nonvalued weak which are more seen when people interact with new people to want to give better impression to them.

Probably such happens as people have an interest to valued regions and unconsciously expect to get a support in friendly environments, so provoke informational exchange there. In lesser friendly environment may be people prefer to reduce such exchange for important for them weak regions to protect themselves. The reason to activate weak nonvalued regions in not friendly evirnoments mb to reduce the chance to get a criticism for those regions there.

> I am very +Si oriented while LIIs place more value on -Si

Hypothesis of functions signes is baseless and is not Socionics too.

Also, you may mistake in own type as this is often.